cal's monster class deux

1,375,937 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
BearsObserver
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Shocky1
BearBackerinLA;842812318 said:

thx for posting bbla, these guys were really enjoying each other's company, a lot of love in the room

50 year friendships (sorry j mat)#
HoopDreams
[video=youtube;NuSS9U6s0Nc][/video]

Shocky1;842812306 said:

mike, the staff is gonna take a true point guard in the 2018 class & spencer freedman is in the mix...coach martin has personally watched him this season along with his teammate justice sueing jr of mater dei

keep in mind that freedman got an offer but not an actionable offer at this time
CalEnviroLaw
Shocky1;842812314 said:

all the 1996 guys assembled for a group shot in the donor lounge during halftime, brian raney who organized the event told me that he hopes to get tony gonzalez next time, that al grisby's son had a major high school game that conflicted with being in berkeley & that ed gray got his wires crossed on the date of the event (he thought it was saturday, today)

So I wonder who that was that Fox Sports had on camera . . .
Shocky1
CalEnviroLaw;842812327 said:

i dunno but it's not ed gray that's for sure

comes & goes (north shore waves)#
mikecohen
HoopDreams;842812321 said:

Who is that unbelievably extraordinary rapper of whose track there was just a snippet at the end of that video?
Shocky1
generational dream player lonzo ball dished out 8 assists along with 11 points & 5 boards in leading his ucla bruins (26-3) to a 77-72 road victory over the arizona wildcats (26-4) who got 28 points & a baggie of peds from gunner allonzo trier in tuscon...ucla was 15-17 last season without lonzo & they could 15-17 without him again next season in the alford system that doesn't play fundamentally sound d

stud reid travis imposed his will with 27 points & 14 boards as the stanford cardinals (14-14) almost upset 75-73 the corrupt oregon ducks basketball organization (26-4) in palo alto

ncca tournament bound virginia cavaliers (19-9) outcoached 70-55 the north carolina wolfpack

bubble ncca tournament team seton hall pirates (18-10) buried the treasure chest 82-79 against the depaul blue demons

south dakota state jackrabbits (15-15) multiplied 88-64 the denver pioneers

wyoming cowboys (17-12) broke back mountained 82-71 the new mexico lobos

potential ncca tournament bound alcorn state braves (16-11, 13-3 in the swac) competed fearlessly 68-67 against the southern jaguars

southeastern louisiana lions (15-15) got courtmartialed 77-71 by the nichols colonels

potential ncca tournament bound louisiana tech bulldogs (21-9, 13-4 in cusa) got bifocaled 88-81 by the rice owls

ncca tournament bound princeton tigers (19-6, 12-0 in the ivy league) street smarted 75-60 the cornell big red

cal poly mustangs (10-18) slo played 84-77 the uc riverside highlanders

potential ncca tournament bound uc davis aggies (18-11, 10-4 in the big west) agricultured 75-71 the long beach state 49ers

potential ncca tournament bound uc irvine anteaters (17-13, 10-4 in the big west) richter scaled 83-80 cal state earthquake

bi polar san diego state aztecs (16-12) got fatally ledge bumped 56-55 by the colorado state rams
Shocky1
2018 priority target warren washington's season is deadz after his mission hills grizzlies took a cif san diego section fatal blow 70-63 from them vista panthers

warren, trevin is still tryna to find a roomie

never forget who was with you from the start#:gobears:
UrsaMajor
Shocky,
That's great news about Brendon. However, there is no longer a Boalt Law School. Several years ago, the name was changed to Berkeley School of Law.
Shocky1
UrsaMajor;842812452 said:

Shocky,
That's great news about Brendon. However, there is no longer a Boalt Law School. Several years ago, the name was changed to Berkeley School of Law.

good to know, ursa, do they still got those classes on ambulance chasing?...good thing glapion got good wheels, getting run over by jaylen brown every day in practice will do that for you

Shocky1
bi bison bob is an angry ugly azz male stripper troll with no sources within the cal basketball program or athletic department

he does not attend any gamedays in person, he's a fat azz tv troll that talks **** about the players & coaches with no substance or connections

Bisonbob;842810520 said:

It has been conveyed to me from some top staff members that placing high in league play is the GOAL. Anything doing with NCAA is gravey. So this low expectation directly affects into the recruiting battles, and keeps kids away with high asperations of going where they are in the dance every year. ALso Cunzos heavy defense approach to the detriment of an offensive scheme is a limiting factor on recruits, and ultimately to overall team success. Finally, it was reported that CAl has one of the worst ratings in scheduling power teams away from the West Coast. Don't be surprised as he continues to build his reputation as a great Defensive Coach, that he bails for a MWest school (Ill). where he can continue to hone his D stature. If we see the same approach, and style this year letting him go would allow us to find someone who has the drive to be in the dicussion at the NCAA's each year..
BearsObserver
may be headed to Harvard ...

HoopDreams;842812321 said:

Shocky1
olivier, allez-vous etre un autre mutt de descendance mixte sur l'equipe de basket-ball cal, estes-vous tous grandi ou quoi?

Shocky1;842808487 said:

are you gonna be the 2nd mutt of mixed descent along with justice sueing jr as part of cal's go all the way up class (2017)?

your moms got a lotta energy, she made twice the noise of you & your old man at last nite's knights game, how does she take her coffee?:newnana:

Shocky1;842804761 said:

justice is a mutt, his dad is black & his moms is samoan...the fact that berkeley along with the san francisco bay area is one of the most diverse places on planet earth is kinda important to fellow mutts ivan rabb, derek king, kameron rooks, nick hamilton, stephen domingo, brandon chauca, koko kurdoghlian, brenden glapion, jason kidd, lou richie & myself

justice, check out the link below with quotes from phoenix suns head coach earl watson (he's black & latino) re: his view that all the trump racism is uniting people & that the next president of the united states of america could be a female of a "mixed race and it's going to be intresting to see who that person is"

us mutts tend to be the least racist people on planet earth, yeah i got my eyes on the next potus in 2020, she's gonna be a curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach...and that's a good thing, someone who could unite the citizens of america, right justice?

http://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/nba/suns/2016/11/12/suns-earl-watson-sees-new-us-unity-after-election/93742980/

real talk (what an incredible opportunity for tomorrow):bravo:bravo:bravo#
socaltownie
Shocky - you seem to know these things - is Bol Bol academically unprepared for Cal or is the staff just not interested?
Shocky1
socaltownie;842812556 said:

Shocky - you seem to know these things - is Bol Bol academically unprepared for Cal or is the staff just not interested?

socal, there are a lot of questions if bol bol will ever play basketball collegiately in america, he's not a good cal fit
hoop97
CalEnviroLaw;842812327 said:

It was James Davis who was a walk on that year. It was a good event and Brian worked real hard to put it together, but I'm a bit surprised that AD Mike Williams never came to say hi to any of us. Seems like a lost opportunity...
Shocky1
hoop97;842812573 said:

It was James Davis who was a walk on that year. It was a good event and Brian worked real hard to put it together, but I'm a bit surprised that AD Mike Williams never came to say hi to any of us. Seems like a lost opportunity...

that's very disappointing to hear, did you meet jeremy wang, the associate athletic director of development, or any of his staff other than brian raney?

agreed that mike that needs to do a better job of circulating, you guys are alums of the greatest cal basketball team in the modern era, the athletic departmenet needs to roll out the welcome handshakes...and quite frankly several of you are potential donors too with sean marks as the general manager of the new york nets, yogi stewart an eight year nba veteran, etc....and i'd love to see justin labagh the winningiest coach in the history of college basketball involved with the cal basketball program down the road too

would like more details but 100% agreed this seems like a lost opportunity
concordtom
hoop97;842812573 said:

"Us".
I don't know EXACTLY who you are, but can I have your autograph?
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]gonna miss these guys ...[/SIZE]

oskidunker
I was at that North Carolina site. Both games were awsome. One of my favorite trips ever Still have a Winston Salem mug but its getting very faded.
Shocky1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6230[/ATTACH]

part of the magic of cal basketball is the interactions with everybody on gamedays at haas pavilion

conversation after the game:

dr d (in foto above, he keeps crazy azz fans off the floor): so who's your favorite nfl team?

shocky: the raiders, baby

dr d (handing me a raiders card/money carrier): that's what i thought, i got you this, i got one too

taylor: that's so awesome, my dad is always losing all his stuff at games because he doesn't own a wallet, he just stuffs everything in his pockets and then can't find anything later on

dr d: i just love watching you run around and stuff, don't think i've ever seen anyone so excited at a sporting event, to be honest with you it makes me smile all the time

shocky: thank you so much, dr d, i'm truly touched let's take a selfie together with our stashes

________________________________________________________________________________________

conversation right near the end of halftime:

2 cute petite yoga female blonde cal students (walking over to me): hi, we've been listening and watching you all season, we wanted to introduce ourselves

shocky (shaking their hands & then huggging them): that's terrific, i'm shocky

yoga girls: let's do a snapchat

shocky (huddling up with them): roarrrrrrrrrr

yoga girls: do it like you always do, like "demand the ball ivan"

the 3 of us: demand the ball, ivan, demand the ball, impose your will, demand the ballllli ivuhhhnnnn

yoga girls: we're just sophmores, let's stay in touch next season, ok?

shocky (hugging them again): you got it, let's do this

taylor's girlfriend caty (as the yoga girls walk away): oh my god, i kinda think those girls were macking on you

shocky: can you blame them?... i got a 5-6 day a week yoga practice, they probably wanted to touch my azz too

taylor (shaking her head): caty, don't encourage him, just ignore him, ok?

______________________________________________________________________________________

conversation after the game:

kazz: derek and i and the athletic student center wanted to get you a momento of our appreciation, here's a small gift

shocky (opening the bag, it's a signed circular glass framed photo of the foto below): wow, love this, i've got the perfect place to put this

taylor: wow, my dad is so gonna love this present, check it out i'm in this foto too

shocky: yeah, you got your resting bitch face thing going on too, sweetie

kazz: and here's the funny thing, i had this in my office this week when ivan rabb dropped in for a study session and he saw the photo and said i know shocky let me sign this

shocky (hugging kazz): thanks bro

the sideshow (love is all around, don't waste it, have you told somebody today that you love them?)#
Shocky1
arizona state sun devils (14-16) rallied from a 6 point deficit with 30 seconds left to upset the usc trojans (21-8) in tempe...kodi justiced led the devils with 22 points, 5 boards & 3 assists

underrated josh hawkenson scored 22 points along with 7 boards as the washington state cougars (13-15) knocked off 79-71 in state rival washington huskies (9-19) in pullman...nobody does less with more than lorenzo romar, if he coached the golden state warriors they would not be a nba playoff team
Shocky1
what up, olivier?

did you know that the cal undergraduate haas school of biz is the #2 ranked (tied with mit's sloan) ranked program in the united states of america only behind the #1 ranked university of pennsylvania's wharton school of business?

yeah sammy singer, stephen domingo & i are all cal haas biz guys

curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs wanna date & marry guys from the top biz schools, that's just the way of the galaxy, it's kinda like nasa's recent findings of 7 earth sized planets outside of our planet system, 3 in a habitable zone...not totally sure if them curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs from those planets like haas biz ad guys too but i wouldn't bet against it, it's a big world out there in today's fiercely competetive global economy that favors the well educated

http://newsroom.haas.berkeley.edu/article/haas-undergrad-program-ranks-2-us-news-best-colleges-2017

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including toulouse):tree
socaltownie
Shocky1;842812681 said:

arizona state sun devils (14-16) rallied from a 6 point deficit with 30 seconds left to upset the usc trojans (21-8) in tempe...kodi justiced led the devils with 22 points, 5 boards & 3 assists

underrated josh hawkenson scored 22 points along with 7 boards as the washington state cougars (13-15) knocked off 79-71 in state rival washington huskies (9-19) in pullman...nobody does less with more than lorenzo romar, if he coached the golden state warriors they would not be a nba playoff team

To be fair I also think that this year shows that Ernie Kent can TEACH Basketball. I am not sure he is a great elite level coach but the work he has done at Wazzu this year has been pretty amazing. And, in a league with Donut boy, the Enabler, and the organizer of the criminal enterprise in Eugene I think it is important to give hat tips to one of the good guys who tries to get it done the right way.
Shocky1
cal's monster class exclusive footage of olivier sarr's official visit to vanderbilt in the deep south, it's not exactly berkeley & the san francisco bay area

[video=youtube;sRfnevzM9kQ][/video]

go commodores (be afraid, very afraid)#:nono::nono::nono:
Shocky1
virginia cavaliers (20-9) upset 53-43 the #5 north carolina tarheels in charlottesville...last year for cal's brutal 1 point road loss in charlottesville my plane tix cost me $800 roundtrip & the flights were 8 hours each way from phoenix sky harbor as there are no direct flights & delta routed me thru charlotte, painful trip in a lot of ways, wouldn't wanna wish that trip upon nobody including my man issac who is the future of cal basketball
HoopDreams

[SIZE=5][FONT=Arial]SLAM Magazine reads the Monster Thread ...[/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7]"Cal's Ivan Rabb is a [COLOR="#008080"]Monster[/COLOR]"[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=5][COLOR="#000080"]http://www.slamonline.com/college-hs/college/ivan-rabb-california-interview/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral#lrDHVOEHGxErjlbW.97[/COLOR][/SIZE]

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]France to California?[/SIZE]

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]the future is bright ...[/SIZE]

Shocky1
mikecohen;842812361 said:

Who is that unbelievably extraordinary rapper of whose track there was just a snippet at the end of that video?

i dunno but it's not ed gray that's for sure

comes & goes (north shore waves)#
Shocky1
cal's monster class exclusive footage of olivier sarr's official visit to berkeley

[video=youtube;PT2_F-1esPk][/video]

pch1 (the roadtrip of a lifetime)#
Shocky1
olivier has unfollowed on twitter all the central florida coaches including my pal johnny "beep beep" dawkins & the vandy fan board is acknowledging that the commodores have lost out on both sarr & another prospect (tennessee commit)

midnight hotel de paris plan#

Shocky1
arguably the purest (along with future teammate jemarl "plays candy azz soft d" baker) high school perimeter shooter in the united states of america & its territories including bermuda (and other warm weather islands like oahu & samoa) scored a game high 26 points on a ridiculously efficient 7 of 15 field goals including burying 3 nba length 3 pointers in the 2nd quarter over the 1-3-1 zone in leading his woods cross wildcats to a 61-41 vicotory over the orem tigers at the huntsman center

as usual trevin deflected the credit elsewhere "we have too many guys that can make plays for us and i just said "attack their zone and i'll be able to get to a spot where i can shoot it"...jack, sam, taylor they all made plays for me to get my shot and that's how utlimately i got open"

did i mention that trevin is not a dumb azz, that he got a 4.0 gpa?ork:ork:ork:ork:

trevin, it's doesn't look like i'm gonna be able to meet you at the cal/utah game this thursday nite in salt lake city but good luck to your ring hunting squad vs skyline or springville thursday nite in the state 4a quaterfinals to be played at weber state...i hate cold azz weather so do me a solid & leave an extra family parka with furry gloves in my name at the airport, ok?

yeah haas pavilion attendance is gonna spike upwards in 2019 when trevin knell & his family represent on gamedays, sure hope trevin loses the micky d outfit between now & then, there's something very wrong about that:moon:

cal family#:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

the university of berklee=always welcoming the girl from utah:cool:
BearsObserver
Trevin Knell highlights from the playoff win over Orem

Shocky1
[video=youtube;fdr9Tr4DRsk][/video]

cal's monster class (2013)#
First Page Last Page
Page 95 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.