cal's monster class deux

1,375,824 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
[video=youtube;Ka4BxFizU7I][/video]

rocky cliffs in boulder (love yourz)#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]tough loss. but games left to play.[/SIZE]

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]in the CIF sjs D1 final, Jordan Brown wins it with 2 free throws with clock at .01

Wood creek pulls it out vs Sheldon 69-68 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Brown made play after play down the stretch on both ends of the court[/SIZE]

Shocky1
lorenzo bonham carried his team to the pac 12 tournament #4 seeding with 26 points on senior nite as the utah utes (20-10) came from behind 67-59 to defeat the stanford cardinals (14-16)...utes center david collette was taken to the locker room in the 1st half with an injury & did not return to the floor/bench

washington state cougars (13-17) got kicked to the curb 77-68 by the ucla bruins (28-3) as lonzo ball dished out an unreal 14 assists

the corrupt oregon ducks basketball organization (27-4) got indicted by a grand jury 80-59 of oregon state beavers (5-26)

arizona wildcats (27-4) maple bar glazed 73-60 the arizona state wildcats (14-17)

use trojans (23-8) wrapped up 74-58 the washington huskies (9-21) in front of 783 fans at the galen center...it's true nobody gives a **** about usc basketball

seton hall pirates (20-10) looted 70-64 the #13 ranked butler bulldogs

virginia cavaliers (21-9) pinked 67-42 the pittsburgh panthers

ncca tournament bound princeton tigers (21-6, 14-0 in the ivy league) recycled 85048 the dartmouth big green

bi polar san diego state aztecs got served with green chili 64-59 by the new mexico lobos

louisiana tech bulldogs (22-9) endangered 93-65 the southern mississippi golden eagles

alcron state braves (16-13) got pinked 66-60 by the prairie view a&m panthers

wyoming cowboys (18-13) red bulled 74-62 the san jose state spartans

south dakota state jackrabbits (22-10) multiplied 78-69 the western illinois bulldogs

uc davis aggies (19-12) got pharmed 79-49 by the uc irvine anteaters (19-13)

cal poly mustangs (11-19) got slo played 57-44 by the uc santa barbara gauchos
Shocky1
check out the final 55 seconds as jordan brown's 2 epic moneyball free throws with .1 second left in the game resulted in the woodcreek timberwolves (29-2) epic 69-68 thrilling victory over sheldon huskies to win the sacramento-joaquin division cif playoffs

life is not linear (ice in his veins)#:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree
Shocky1

my favorite black & somoan mutt of mixed descent justice sueing jr scored 11 points & teammate 2018 point guard spence freedman scored 10 points as the mater dei monarchs got butter flyed 70-55 by the bishop montgomery knights in the southern section open championship game

don't tell bad azz justice sueing sr but life is not always a walk on the beach on hawaii's north shore

:woohoo

comes & goes in waves (turtle bay food trucks)#:rollinglaugh::bluecarrot::newnana:
Shocky1
[video=youtube;JexivHj1vFw][/video]

stormin' the floor#:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave

the university of california, berkeley=closer to roseville than ucla
Shocky1
colorado donor told me at the game today that seniors xavier johnson & wesley gordon were suspended for the cal game in berkeley because they were caught smoking pot in their hotel room on the bay area road trip

up in smoke#:nono:
Shocky1
walter, congrats on your clutch 11 points in the 2nd half (14 total for the game including 2 3 pointers & 4 for 4 on free throws) in leading your adams eagles to a slow paced 53-43 turkey feasting of the plymouth pilgrims but why would anyone with would anyone with good hair & 3.9 gpa wanna live in the freezing azz midwest?...that makes no sense at all, are you a dumb azz, do you own an igloo factory or something?

Shocky1;842809973 said:

don't tell nobody but 2018 target walter ellis is also the lead singer for the 1975

the former national football wide receiver prospect scored 19 points including an ice in his veins right baseline basket winning attack finger roll moneyball as his adams eagles taloned 71-69 the riley wildcats somewhere in the freezing azz midwest

is #0 gonna pack up his **** & take his musical things to cali?

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including south bend & east st louis)
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Everyone knows about Jordan Brown's elite offense, but he is a fierce defender and shot blocker too. Watch Jordan block two shots in one of the wildest plays this season ...and in the last seconds of the championship game[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]https://t.co/rugrObadDV[/SIZE]

south bender
Thanks for posting, HD!
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]where in the world is there world class education, elite athletics, economic powerhouse, the center of innovation and the thought leader in diversity ... [/SIZE]

Shocky1

the bears play an opening round game in the 2017 pac 12 tournament vs the oregon state beavers on wednesday march 8th at the new t-mobile arena in las vegas, the winner plays 24 hours later on thursday march 9th vs the utah utes

las vegas roadtrip#:moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon:
Shocky1
4thGenCal;842815263 said:

Only program there that could get Coach listening is Illinois. It"s a fertile recruiting area, entrance requirements are manageable, and it gets him back to the Big 10.
However, I would be shocked if he left. Cuonzo has unfinished business to achieve at Cal, his family loves it here and he is a very loyal person.

the very connected 4thgenbear & i are once again in agreement

coach martin emphasizes a family atmosphere in the cal basketball program, don't see him breaking that commitment to current & committed players plus the turmoil it would create for his coaches & staff

he's made comments that he recognizes that there's a lot more cheating in college basketball recruiting in the midwest, the high # of colleges in a relatively small region has created an environment where some schools & coaches are always looking for a competitive advantage...coach martin has zero interest in cheating, caleb swanigan's dad unusual demands are not gonna happen in berkeley

the pac 12 & the west coast is the cleanest region in the united states for ethical recruiting other than the corrupt oregon ducks organization filtering nike subsidy/affiliation bonus money to nike aau teams like the las vegas prospects (troy brown sr is a coach) & an arizona booster that has been buying off players (including several oakland soliders in the past) thru cash payments, deandre ayton's poverty stricken family in the bahamas did not pay for the family's move to hillcrest prep in phoenix

roberta loves the diversity & weather in the bay area & the only major unfulfilled wish list item is the dedicated basketball practice facility, that needs to happen
Shocky1
why do i hate oregon more than arizona?

criminal dana altman has intentionally brought a known rapist & female spine breaker to eugene among other low character guys, that's unforgivable

the donut boy of tuscon is aware of the cash payments by the arizona booster, his saving grace is that he tries to bring in high character guys for his roster although he wasn't very successful with elliott pitts & allonzo trier

both schools routinely target 2.5 gpa 5 star basketball players & that's also a reflection of the lack of academic standards of the overall student base at those 2 academically mediocre schools (parents that pay for their underage drinking self entitled dumb azz kids should keep the receipts & try to get a refund or something when unskilled junior can't get a meaningful job/career down the road in today's highly competitive global economy that favors the well educated)
Shocky1
listen to the interview in the link below, jordan is not only articulate (he got a 3.5 gpa) but he's also a fiery leader, he forcefully states his intentions to impose his will & lead his team to championships...along with cal's go all the way up class (2017) which will infuse the program with skilled shooters, jordan brown (who my man travis decure & friend theo robertson told me about when he was in middle school) is the necessary missing link for a potential final four team in berkeley in 2018

and his clutch ice in his veins 2 free throw moneyballs remind me of ivan's epic free throw at haas pavilion to lead his lou richie coached up bishop o'dowd dragons to a california open state championship against them mater dei monarchs at haas pavillon

yeah shocky's days of storming the floor are not over whether there are pac 12 reprimands or not, **** that ****...javert is not my keeper

http://www.abc10.com/sports/high-school/woodcreek-holds-off-sheldon-to-win-section-championship/419894090

the midnite hotel de paris plan (monaco insiders)#:patriot
Shocky1
led by the nation's current hottest scorer mike daum's 33 points the south dakota state jackrabbits (16-16) frantically reproduced 83-73 the denver pioneers
Shocky1
what up, jordan, did you know that both you & me are momma's boys?

love the clip of you hugging your moms yolanda 1st after knocking down them 2 moneyball free throws...hope we see you & your family in berkeley in the future...yolanda, your bro dion z & dad dion (played at louisiana layafette as well as professionally in the cba & overseas) would love to be part of your game experiences if you decide later this summer to stay home & become a california golden bear

our time on planet earth with our loved ones is limited, follow your heart

https://twitter.com/stevenjwilson11?lang=en

love yourz (beauty in the struggle)#
Shocky1

olivier, 100% absolutely agree with you, the 24 seconds every hour of every week 365 days a year working towards your goals is what separates successful people from whining broken down bitch azz losers that view themselves as victims in the game of life

guess what, olivier, i learned 3 essential life truths while earning my haas b-school degree in berkeley:

1). most people want to achieve their dreams in life but at the end of the day really aren't willing to do the necessary hard work
2). sleep is for losers
3). clothes are for losers (curvy brunette yoga females want guys with flat stomachs)

i probably learned other **** too but those are the key points

the midnite hotel de paris (monaco) gameplan#
Shocky1
olivier, one more thing...

4. life is not linear
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5][FONT=Arial Black]Conference Honors[/FONT][/SIZE]

Shocky1

what up, grant?

did you know that when the california golden bears went to australia in august of 2015 that your future teammate roman davis said that he was excited to travel down under but that he didn't know how to speak australian?

so the 1st time i meet roman is at a closed practice a couple of days before the team departed to oz & upon being introduced i ask him "what up, roman, how's your learning australian going?"...that didn't go over well, davis gave me the death stare, roman looked like he wanted to knock the **** out of me kinda like the way he disabled t-wall in practice which caused him to miss the ncca tournament, he a bad azz (he starts more fights in practice than anybody)

and then i called out roman for having the worst summer of workouts last summer which earned him a seat next to coach martin...yeah i'm a real crowd pleaser but the cal's monster class is always gonna be an honest conversation, if you just want to read happy **** about at the cal basketball program, this is not that place

but roman knows now i think he has all pac 12 athleticism (which is why not signing ira lee is not the end of the world) as long as he works harder & puts up more shots than anybody not named jemarl baker & trevin knell every single day, 500+ shots every day no days off, crooked azz shooting is a choice not a fate

so i got a table (still need more table sponsorships at 5k & 10k) for the team banquet on april 26th & we get a player at our table, taylor & i are in agreement that we wanna sit by roman...webelieveinroman#

grant, maybe when you arrive in berkeley for summer bridge you could teach roman australian & he could coach you up on kodak black, ok?...there he go, maybe you could psychoanalyze him or something, see what makes him tick

50 year friendships (grant & roman)#:cool::cool:

Shocky1;842813554 said:

grant, thank you for your trust in me (and to a lesser extent coach martin & the coaching staff) with your commitment to the california golden bears, you are not a dumb azz...you've received an excellent preparatory education at newington college in stanmore (an inner western subrub of sydney) which is a boys school that is open to all faiths & denominations

high school gpas in australia are a bit different with your 7 point max system but your current gpa in american terms roughly translates to 3.75

with your stated interest in studying cognitive psychology in berkeley i'm looking forward to future conversations with you re: crazy people & **** like that...my working theory is that crazy azz creatures like me & rescue mutt dogs/cats of mixed breeding are the happiest souls on planet earth because we just don't know any better, that we create our own reality, our lives are whatever we want them to be, what's your take on that grant?

crazy is the new fuschia#ork:
Shocky1
trevin, congrats on becoming the leading scorer in utah high school basketball this season with a sizzling (can anything really sizzle in freezing azz salt lake city?) 25.4 ppg & 3.6 3 pointers per game but to be honest with you all the credit should really be given to your moms vicki for waking you up every morning & making you breakfast at 5:00 so you can put up your 500+ (sometimes 1000) shots every single day, no days off

your commitment to daily hard work & achievement says a lot about who you are & where your going in life, it's no surprise that your not a dumb azz & that you also got a 4.0+ gpa...the discipline that is required for academic achievement is the same discipline that is necessary for basketball skills development

the university of california, berklee:cheer
Shocky1
the south dakota jackrabbits (17-16) avoided getting served up with tasty bbq sauce 74-71 by them arch rival south dakota coyotes
Shocky1
juhwan, what's your commitment to putting up 500+ shots every single day, no days off this off season to improve your crooked azz shooting?

jemarl, what's your commitment to building up your body this off season so you can actually defend at the pac 12 level?

both of you got an opportunity to start as true freshmen at the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world in your home state but you gotta do the work.

Shocky1;842780817 said:

juhwan: why do you always gotta wear exactly what i wear?

jemarl: what are you talking about, maybe if you didn't leave all your crap all the floor i could actually find my clothes

juhwan (shaking his head): yeah kinda like the way you find guys on defense after they already scored

jemarl: guess what buddy, shocky thinks you got crooked azz shooting

juhwan: who cares what shocky thinks, he's a dumb azz bitch azz male stripper as far as i'm concerned

roommates (50 year friendship)#:buttkick:
HoopDreams

HoopDreams
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR="#000080"]All Pac 12 First Team[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Shocky1
trevin, congrats on shooting almost 50% on 3 pointers this year, national stats are not kept but you might be the 2017 united states of america high school (gymnasium for the monster's class french readers) long range shooting champion

make sure you give me your moms a special huge tonite, big guy

Shocky1;842800121 said:

trevin knell coached up the young ones at the youngblood league by knocking down 14 of 15 3 pointers...let me repeat that, 14 of 15 3 pointers...along with jemarl baker, he's one of the top pure high school shooters in the united states of america & its territories

moms wakes up trevin at 5:00 am every morning so he can put up 500+ shots a day, that's the brutal price of admission if you wanna become recongized as an elite shooter instead of a guy with wasted potential & crooked azz shooting, how badly do you want this?

only place for trevin's heart is berklee#
BearsObserver
#34 in 3 pt%

http://www.maxpreps.com/leaders/basketball/,3-point/stat-leaders.htm

Shocky1;842816097 said:

trevin, congrats on shooting almost 50% on 3 pointers this year, national stats are not kept but you might be the 2017 united states of america high school (gymnasium for the monster's class french readers) long range shooting champion

make sure you give me your moms a special huge tonite, big guy
Shocky1
BearBackerinLA;842816100 said:

#34 in 3 pt%

bbbla, good info, don't even see trevin or jemarl in these numbers but in any case i demand a recount

latina curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs#
BeggarEd
BearBackerinLA;842816100 said:

#34 in 3 pt%

48% link

I'll take it
BearsObserver
sort by the 3 pt % column.

Shocky1;842816103 said:

bbbla, good info, don't even see trevin or jemarl in these numbers but in any case i demand a recount

latina curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs#
HoopDreams

Shocky1
olivier, que se passe-t-il?

yeah there's also an eiffel tower in las vegas too but it wasn't designed & built by gustave eiffel

olivier, have you ever kissed a curvy brunette yoga female under the eiffel tower, walked 36 holes at the delightful golf de morfontaine & stayed at arguably the finest hotel in the world the george v in paris?

who knew that former cal bear renaissance man jaylen brown (#3 pick in the 2017 nba draft) also performs as khalid?

young, dumb & broke#:bravo
Shocky1
princeton tiger henry caruso's decision to be a graduate transfer at santa clara is not a surprise, both his parents are grads
First Page Last Page
Page 98 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.