cal's monster class deux

1,376,156 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

"i can't wait to get the **** out of cold freezing azz chicago in the wintertime and go to cali and get to know one of them curvy brunette yoga females...i'm also looking forward to dropping dimes including ******* outrageous lob entry passes to my boy young ivee...and yeah, i'm also gonna tell that dumb azz shocky face to face (since we're the same height) that i got a 3.86 gpa"

-charlie moore

"i'm really excited to have charlie moore join our basketball program...he's a skilled point guard with the toughness to attack the rim and make plays for his teammates...charlie is a guy who can make big shots, especially from the 3 point line, and he has the ability to score in bunches...he's a winner and he's won at a high level with his high school team as well as his aau team, the mac irvin fire...charlie continues the legacy of talented guys who have come out of chicago to play for cal"

-coach martin

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including chi town)
Calfans
Jerome Randle knows Charlie and he says he is a star!
Shocky1
Shocky1;842583830 said:

brenden, nick1, cole & nick2: please be reassured that we will continue our tireless efforts to overcome coach martin's tyranny of not playing them walk ons...let's be real here, as long as the saddest show on earth continues at haas pavilion, i can't breathe

remember the walk ons#

how is the 2017 roster shaping up at this time?

freshmen: demarl baker & alec hickman
sophomores: roman davis & charlie moore
junior: dontae coleman
seniors: brandon chauca, kingsley okoroh & kameron rooks (maybe)

the staff has indicated that they are currently targeting a five (5) person 2017 class which means there will most likely be 10-11 scholly players on the roster at that time

that means that my current walk on boyz nick hamilton (then a junior) & cole welle (then a senior) will be in strong positions to earn playing time (and probably basketball schollys too)

let's do this#
Shocky1
[video=youtube;MBDiHd7oCl8][/video]

50 year decision/friendships#
Shocky1
cal high priority 2018 target brandon williams has picked up an offer from the donut boy of tuscon
Shocky1
in a remarkable turn of events chancellor nicky d & his crew have asked me to serve on the 2016 cal dance & cheerleading selection committee...yoga/mediation practices & gpas will be among the critical criteria utilized in the selection process

civic duty#:rant
Shocky1

no golf this morning, got a rescue dog fundraising event

what's in your heart?

let's do this

Civil Bear
#pathetic
Shocky1
Civil Bear;842693664 said:

#pathetic

civil bear, your lack of compassion for rescue animals is duly noted

my take on you is that you're a lazy fat azz who don't got the energy to be passionate about anything whether it is to save dogs lives or actually go to cal basketball games at haas pavilion...my suggestion is that you try to flatten your stomach thru better nutrition & peaceful meditation, right now you're a very angry person & that's not healthy

do you got season tix(s) for this season?

Shocky1
grraah, i can't hear you, are you trying to say something remotely insightful or interesting for a change?
Shocky1
Shocky1;842687177 said:

the donut boy of tucson is not a player's coach & arizona is an academically mediocre school with a 95%+ acceptance rate

tucson is a dump#

"elliott pitts has informed the athletics department that he intends to transfer from the university of arizona for the upcoming school year to continue his education ...we wish him well in the future"
-sean miller

why would any person with a moral compass wish "good luck" to a rapist (pitts claims it was consensual) of a female student?

meanwhile arizona grads jason scheer, josh gershon & jeff goodman pretend it's just another day in tuscon without reporting the any facts re: this crime?

note to 2017's troy brown jr, ira lee & brandon mccoy & 2018's jordan brown, brandon williams & miles norris: when the donut boy of tucson tells you he runs "a players program" you might ask him if that means you don't got to do much schoolwork and/or be a valued member of the community

bear down (this is arizona basketball)#
Shocky1

arizona is a nightmare school#
Bobodeluxe
Shocky1;842693762 said:

What about their honors program?
Shocky1
Bobodeluxe;842693767 said:

What about their honors program?

bobo, most schools with 95%+ admission acceptance rates don't got honors programs

Shocky1

this is arizona basketball#
NVBear78
Shocky1;842693762 said:

Who is that?
Chapman_is_Gone
This thread is horse deux deux.
goldfield9
NVBear78;842693782 said:

Who is that?

That would be walk-on Trey Mason on the right and probably just another undergraduate at a inferior college on the left.
Shocky1
Shocky1;842682484 said:

let's be real here, it's pretty obvious that coach martin & the staff really wanted to add melissa mullins to the squad, not her sorry broken down candy azz soft bro what's his name

in that moms theresa played professional basketball, it's not even clear if the cal basketball program got even the 3rd or 4th best basketball playing mullins

[video=youtube;EDTyhBgZCIM][/video]

melissa, as a harvard grad living in the bay area working for a hedge fund & the newly elected (by a landslide vote) prez of the grant mullins fan club, i'm looking forward to meeting you this fall at haas pavillion in order to ask you some really hard questions like what is william shakeyspear's secret nickname & if circle k's are open every day of the year 24 hours & staffed by arizona grads why are there locks on the doors to see if harvard grads truly are smarter than cal grads

cal family#
Shocky1
goldfield9;842693788 said:

That would be walk-on Trey Mason on the right and probably just another undergraduate at a inferior college on the left.

that's his sister mia, a member of the sand volleyball team
stu
Chapman_is_Gone;842693787 said:

Worth reading for, among other things, comments like that!
Shocky1
Chapman_is_Gone;842693787 said:

chapman, now would be a good time for you to reschedule that dentist appointment, ok?...personal hygiene is important

petalumabear
Speaking of junk, your right back at it.... trying to call attention to yourself and putting down other posters. Make a few changes to your approach and you might have some additional fans. Alas, battling that huge ego in a pint sized body is a losing proposition.

Shocky1;842693753 said:

civil bear, your lack of compassion for rescue animals is duly noted

my take on you is that you're a lazy fat azz who don't got the energy to be passionate about anything whether it is to save dogs lives or actually go to cal basketball games at haas pavilion...my suggestion is that you try to flatten your stomach thru better nutrition & peaceful meditation, right now you're a very angry person & that's not healthy

do you got season tix(s) for this season?

Shocky1
petalumabear;842693798 said:

Speaking of junk, your right back at it.... trying to call attention to yourself and putting down other posters. Make a few changes to your approach and you might have some additional fans. Alas, battling that huge ego in a pint sized body is a losing proposition.

petaluma, so sensitive, maybe you should start writing poetry or some **** like that...maybe you could join a victim rights group in pope valley or caddie for me next time at mayacama

petalumabear
Not a chance.
I've heard about your experiences @ Mayacama... lots of Pro V5's OB...
I'm serious... you should listen to those around you instead of relentlessly acting like a donkeys backside.
Shocky1
petalumabear;842693803 said:

Not a chance.
I've heard about your experiences @ Mayacama... lots of Pro V5's OB...
I'm serious... you should listen to those around you instead of relentlessly acting like a donkeys backside.

pb, if you have ever played mayacama you would know that there's virtually no out of bounds on the course other than the casitas by the 9th green, hitting a shot ob is not a factor

conformity is for donkeys with backsides#
PtownBear1
This new monster's getting fed quickly. I'm getting in on page 2.
petalumabear
lots of places to lose balls in the grass and oaks.....
Shocky1
congrats to the true student athletes on cal's recruiting radar that have been invited to the 2016 team usa tryouts june 10-22 at the united states olympics training facility in colorado springs

yeah, ivan rabb & jaylen brown got gold medals in 2015 representing their country hosted by dubai, united arab emirates

*****jordan brown
*****troy brown jr
*****daejon davis
*****elijah hardy
*****kevin knox
*****miles norris
*****jaylen nowell
*****charles o'bannon jr

http://www.thepresstribune.com/article/5/19/16/brown-joins-38-preps-team-usa-u-17-training-camp-team

pledge allegiance#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]t-wall is now fully healthy and working out for NBA teams[/SIZE]

Shocky1
SFBear2012;842693812 said:

This new monster's getting fed quickly. I'm getting in on page 2.

agreed, the monster must be fed

cal's monster class deux deux#
Bobodeluxe
On the bright side, this young man is eligible for overtime.
Shocky1
petalumabear;842693835 said:

lots of places to lose balls in the grass and oaks.....

agreed, that's why you need a caddie with skillz, a curvy brunette yoga female can usually be good company in cali

HoopDreams
[video=youtube;IMaC-ET3Ec0][/video]
Shocky1
after a fool's errand of gaining commits from low gpa/admissions denials from oscar frayer, davon dillard, tyson jolly & jordan cornish, the cal staff finished cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016) strong with a trio of true student athletes that will compete both on the court & in the berkeley classrooms in the beautiful & diverse san francisco bay area in a cal basketball family environment that is supportive of their quests to become mentally limitless

dontae coleman, 3.3 gpa at lawson state

grant mullins, 3.31 gpa at columbia in the ivy league

charlie moore, 3.86 gpa at morgan park

them curvy brunette yoga females from academically mediocre schools that wanna date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads, gpas unknown (and who cares)

cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (and probably galaxy too):gobears:
Last Page
Page 1 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.