cal's monster class deux

1,375,972 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
OaktownBear;842701653 said:

I completely agree with you on CT's comment. And if Shocky hasn't repeatedly told people what crappy parents they are for not doing things his way, I'd have some sympathy.

just to clarify, it is extremely poor parenting (not cps involvement level mind you) for cal basketball fans to not take their children to the center of the universe, haas pavilion, on gamedays & do fun stuff before & after the games...serving as a broken down lazy azz rivals parent that watches cal basketball game on tv while stuffing your face with rocky road chunky monkey ice cream while your kids are playing video games & following your lead as a passive citizen of planet earth is a recipe for disaster
BearlyCareAnymore
Shocky1;842701697 said:

just to clarify, it is extremely poor parenting (not cps involvement level mind you) for cal basketball fans to not take their children to the center of the universe, haas pavilion, on gamedays & do fun stuff before & after the games...serving as a broken down lazy azz rivals parent that watches cal basketball game on tv while stuffing your face with rocky road chunky monkey ice cream while your kids are playing video games & following your lead as a passive citizen of planet earth is a recipe for disaster

Just to clarify, it is extremely poor parenting to drag your kids to a building where they sit on their asses watching others play sports while you stuff your face with low grade hot dogs and nachos and they learn to be a passive citizen of planet earth living through the passions of others. Far preferrable would be for them to take active participation in their own passions and you actively join with them in those endeavors.

I will also say that you were a complete asshole to ever take this path of shaming people and beyond all decency questioning parenting. Also, a complete moron doing that and then giving details about your own kids. You are lucky the mud splashed back on you has only minimally hit Taylor.
smokeyrover
Shocky1;842701697 said:

If I happened to be a non-attending fan
or one without a Cal degree (like me)
or a parent of a player
or a pro sports only KNBR listening local
who really liked to stuff my face with rocky road chunky monkey (sounds awesome btw)
who was curious about the team and looking for info on this board
and considering checking out a game at Haas
or taking an unofficial visit
to see what all the hype was about with Cuonzo
and Rabb
and Bird
and Nick Kerr
and Nicodemus
and Jaylen

reading your posts wouldn't make me change my mind necessarily
from attending a game or wanting to see my kid play for Cal
but with all the ugliness in the news of late
your posts of this ilk
are just more annoying static.

But that's just me.

Your posts weren't always this way.

I think I speak for others when I say I've always appreciated the recruiting/roster/coach info you share.

Peace,
smokey

(and thanks again for the ticket a few years back)
HoopDreams

[SIZE=5]Strengths:
Baker is a willowy scorer who has a feathery jump shot that extends out to 22-feet and his ball skills are tight. He can nail jump shots off the catch or convert it off his 2-dribble pull-up. He plays on balance and has remarkable savvy and poise for a player of his youth. In addition, he has the ability to slash his way to the rim and his body control is excellent.

Weaknesses:
Baker needs to continue to get stronger and that should come with normal maturity and weight training. In addition, he needs to continue to develop his mid-range skills (pull-ups in the paint area, runners, etc.).

Bottom Line:
Baker will be in the discussion for elite 2-guard prospects in his class.[/SIZE]
HoopDreams

[video=youtube;N9Tzbqo7dRA][/video]
HoopDreams
[video=youtube;VG3ugDxB9h0][/video]

Shocky1

charlie killing the classic black & white gq look (socks are overrated) with one of them curvy brunette yoga females

Shocky1;842686259 said:

brenden, nice job borrowing your dad eric's skinny black tie (i know all your fashion tricks) that works well with the shiny jacket & the green (although i'm partial to fuschia) shoelaces that tell the world that you got it goin' on

roger, i didn't know you wear glasses...is it really true that cal basketball players can read books & **** like that?

sammy, the whole miami casual sunday afternoon brunch at joe's stone crabs attire is pulled off by the matching jacket & topsiders...please order me the jumbo lump crab cakes with green tomato & caper remoulade along with a cold perrier, ok?

cole & jabari, did you guys go online with glapion & get 45% off on a bulk discount purchase of 3 brown shoes?...hope they got a refund policy

ivan, gotta love the sleek clean lines of your crisp fashion forward ensemble complemented by the brassy watch but what's up with the right hand across the belly, do you got diaherea or what?...where was this award winning fashion statement at the banquet when you dressed like a runaway at the lake merrit bus stop?

kam, trust me, neither kristy or alicia keys likes your ugly azz beard, are you really trying to look like a 40 year old convict or are you auditioning for the role of javert in les miz?...lose the beard, what time does the personal grooming department at walgreens close tonite?

jordan, you got a good sense for colors along with the tie flair, you are a ceo in the making (as long as you don't go all creasy on dumb azzs in the board room)

stephen, you look like the stern headmaster at a private east coast prep school that would thoroughly enjoy knocking any troublemakers on their azzs if they get out of line

king, nobody wears 3 piece suits during the summertime in the san francisco bay area, you should've consulted that curvy brunette yoga female friend of yours victoria before you stepped out the door

nick, you are a ******* fashion disaster (although the tapered slacks are a definite plus) with your too busy (sometimes less is more) statement that tries unsuccessfully to work black on black, no wonder you look like a waiter at nobu malibu that is covering his balls after delivering the anti curcho peruvian style spicy chicken skewers to the wrong table...no tip for you, my friend

dominik, jesli tylko przestrzegac zalacen natalii mody wam wtedy bedzie kredens gc i nie klaun w cyrku

what not to wear#
Shocky1
derryck thornton along with his dad & uncle are all gonna transfer from duke to usc

coach endfield is building up a strong reputation as a head coach that is willing to sacrifice team chemistry/teamwork in order to keep the thornton, boatwright, etc. families happy

usc's 2nd leading scorer & leading rebounder nikola jovanovich (12.1 ppg & 7.0 rpg) will remain in the nba draft (although he will not be drafted, he will leave south central as a college drop out playing ball in europe) & therefore be the 6th player with eligibility to leave the usc basketball program this offseason, it's been a nightmare season for andy enfield...his smooth talking assistant coaches promise stardom to trojans recruits, they do not manage expectation & then the **** hits the fan in the offseason when everybody bails when promises are not fulfilled

but no worries, nobody gives a **** about usc basketball

elite usc guard julian jacobs will also sign with an agent, he's done in south central now regardless of whether or not he's selected in the nba draft

trojans off season transfers now include nikola jovanovich, julian jacobs, katin reinhardt, darion clark, malik martin & mike marqutti

last season usc averaged an apathetic 4,607 fans per game at the empty & quiet galen center

it's true, nobody gives a **** about usc basketball
Shocky1
smokey, you don't got a clue re: the comments & feedback i've received in person from current players (including some of the biggest names in cal basketball history who started reading the monster class during high school) & their families/coaches along with pac 12 coaches (including other teams) and media (both local & national) & 1st time season tix holders re: their enjoyment of this thread

smokey, kinda funny to read your comments since you told me you read the monster class, you sat by me as my guest on the floor 2 seasons ago and i saw you feel the energy of gamedays/the magic of cal basketball & last year you bought season tix(s) for the 1st time, right?

it's called ethnocentrism, your applying your values & standards of your culture (you are a very conservative person, nothing wrong with that) to judge another culture (the world of shocky & his targeted audience)

Shocky1
jabari, in speaking with nba scouts during the early warm ups (45 minutes prior to the game) there is a consensus that while they think you got potential nba level skills they wonder about your motor

in watching virtually every second of cal basketball in person last season, you often disappeared particularly on the road

this is the year for the bird man to impose his will, to play with a high motor all the ******* time & not just at haas pavillion

the time is now, baby, let's do this...how badly do you want all of this?

senior leadership#

Shocky1;842685551 said:

we visited with jabari for a while at the banquet but we spent more time with his moms tonya who taylor describes as "so cute and fun to talk to"

tonya told us that jabari's girlfriend (they started dating in high school) is kelli hayes on the ucla basketball team & she told us that she's flat out admonished both of them that she's "not ready to become a grandmother"

she also puts her foot down with her son's requests for her to deliver 10:00 pm meals to berkeley from the family home in richmond (dad carl was co team mvp of the 1975 california golden bears) & when jabari has mentioned maybe leaving school early for the nba she's told him she doesn't know who's putting these bad ideas in her son's head but that he's gonna earn a degree from the #1 ranked public university in the world before he makes a run at professional basketball

jabari speaks with a sparkly enthusiasm & a brilliant smile, he is a happy person who knows he is loved by a lot of people...but for him to achieve his potential next season he's gotta play with more of a bad azz attitude, to attack the basket relentlessly & further develop his mid range game, his 3 point shooting is already a thing of beauty...a major factor in cal's abysmal free throw shooting this season was that the wrong guys were taking the majority of the free throws, both jabari & jordan need to play more aggressively, get fouled & then knock down 80% of the free throws...bird's defensive improvement in his energized fighting thru screens & defending in a sqat position is 1000% better than his sorry azz standing up posture as a freshman for coach montgomery (remember the game at santa barbara)

coach christopher told me that jabari's dedication & work in transforming his body has been remarkable...but that don't mean nicodemus isn't gonna bust bird eating potato chips at the house every now & then

together we attack

let's do this, jabari

mcdonalds all american (skip the big mac & fries)#
Shocky1
one of the perks in coach martin's contract is a free membership at claremont country club in the oakland hills

it is an alistar mackenzie design that has been faithfully restored by tom doak with magnificently artistic bunkering & wildly contoured putting surfaces...while only 5495 yards & a par of 68, there's still a lot of fun golf & strategic decision making

tom doak is a fellow golf magazine panelist & he encouraged me to play claremont after his revisions to the design...so i called up jay mcdaniel the head pro & was invited out (i can literally play any golf course in the world with one phone call due to my status as a golf digest & golf magazine architecture rankings panelist) on a beautiful fall bay area morning before the late afternoon cal football game...so i show up & jay (his wife nancy is the cal women's golf coach) comes out of the pro shop & apologetically tells me while i'm practice putting in shorts that unfortunately that club policy requires long pants (which is also the case at cypress point, san francisco golf club, monterey country club & los angeles country club on the west coast) & could i please change in the locker room

ruh roh, the shockster didn't bring any long pants on this trip...so jay takes me into the back room & generously loans me his black rain pants...jay is 6'2" so i gotta roll up the pants & then i head to the 1st tee, stripe one down the middle of the uphill par 5 fairway & head off on my 18 hole walk with my golf bag over my shoulder

thank you again, jay, you are a true gentleman & a problem solver...good luck instructing with coach martin's swing:headbang
HoopDreams
Shocky1
cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016) is gonna meet up in berkeley on monday, the start of 50 year friendships

after a fool's errand of gaining commits from low gpa/admissions denials from oscar frayer, davon dillard, tyson jolly & jordan cornish, the cal staff finished cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016) strong with a foursome of true student athletes that will compete both on the court & in the berkeley classrooms in the beautiful & diverse san francisco bay area in a cal basketball family environment that is supportive of their quests to become mentally limitless

dontae coleman, 3.3 gpa at lawson state

grant mullins, 3.31 gpa at columbia in the ivy league

charlie moore, 3.86 gpa at morgan park

marcus lee, 3.2 gpa at deer valley

them curvy brunette yoga females from academically mediocre schools that wanna date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads, gpas unknown (and who cares)

cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (and probably galaxy too):gobears:
mikecohen
Shocky1;842702016 said:

cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016) is gonna meet up in berkeley on monday, the start of 50 year friendships

after a fool's errand of gaining commits from low gpa/admissions denials from oscar frayer, davon dillard, tyson jolly & jordan cornish, the cal staff finished cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016) strong with a foursome of true student athletes that will compete both on the court & in the berkeley classrooms in the beautiful & diverse san francisco bay area in a cal basketball family environment that is supportive of their quests to become mentally limitless

dontae coleman, 3.3 gpa at lawson state

grant mullins, 3.31 gpa at columbia in the ivy league

charlie moore, 3.86 gpa at morgan park

marcus lee, 3.2 gpa at deer valley

them curvy brunette yoga females from academically mediocre schools that wanna date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads, gpas unknown (and who cares)

cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (and probably galaxy too):gobears:

Shocky: Who is that girl? I mean, as a human being - not just an icon of somebody's fantasy ideal
Shocky1
Billy Bob;842679119 said:

If he was accused of raping someone don't you think he would have been dismissed from the team at the very least if not the school? He is still enrolled and as of now is still on the roster. You have no idea what you're talking about.

http://tucson.com/news/local/education/college/article_4fd36b14-3fed-56f7-860b-e3f3f599b30b.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=share&id=201408
Shocky1
http://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/inside-college-hoops-the-story-behind-cuonzo-martins-picture/

happy fathers day#
concordtom
CoffeeBear;842701472 said:

CT, not really your place (or mine) to question how another parents their child. I, for one, applaud Shocky for spending quality time with his daughter. You're semi- sarcastic dig about time spent traveling is uncalled for and kinda rude. Truth is they are fortunate to have something to bond over, and to spend time together. Perhaps you're jealous of him for that...

And as for college acceptances, its somewhat of a crap shoot. Shocky, I've been through it twice now and wish you the best of luck from one dad to another.

hey coffee.
Welcome.
I think it was clear in my last sentence that I was indeed praising shocky, as I have in the past, for getting that time with his daughter! Yes, I am jealous of him for that. Who wouldn't be? It looks like they've been having a great time. Someone else wrote that shocky could instead be following Taylor in HER endeavors instead, but I think it's great that dad and teen are simply spending the time together. As you alude to, it's a tough time raising teens. They can be moody and off in their own little world. Their brains are reorganizing so many things. It's like a gauntlet they just have to get thru unscathed until re-emerging in adulthood as people we once recognized. That shocky and Taylor appear to be sailing thru it together as they do? More power to them both! I find NO fault with that, other than to question the flip side, as I did.
We all make choices. I'm proud to say that daughter #1 is ranked #1 in her HS class of several hundred at the halfway mark. And daughter #2 finished middle school as the top scholar award and most volunteer hours.
We all make choices. And there's an opportunity cost. I'm sure if I was more party, my kid(s) wouldn't have the transcript they have. And if Shocky was more serious, it's likely that Taylor would be more in line to achieve her dream school. They again, I'd probably have more photos like he and Taylor have, and he wouldn't have as many. It was an honest question. Shocky puts it all out there for us to read about, including names, schools, and photos. So, it's fair game to ask about.

Sounds like both he and I are lucky for what we have! Happy father's day, all you dads.
Shocky1

cal's monster class nba exclusive: the outcome was determined in advance by the yoga & meditation preparation

world champions#

Shocky1;842578302 said:

jaylen, let's be real here, the smart money on our yoga battle is gonna be on the shockster

sorry but it's all about core & mental strength

shine bright (like diamonds in the sky)#
Shocky1
[video=youtube;kcgTtgB8rC4][/video]

there has never been a more deserving world champion than king james upon his emotional returning home to cleveland

young ivee, thank you for staying home & building something special in berkeley

legacy#

Shocky1;842468756 said:

lebron's message to ivan

cal's diamonds are forever class (2015)#
Shocky1
Happy Father's Day, Dad!!!!

Can't wait for opening night on Friday November 11th vs the University of San Francisco, let's have dinner after the game at Fino & then desert at Ghirardelli, ok?

Hope you enjoyed today & please don't be a Dumb Azz!

XXX000
Taylor (your favorite daughter of all time)

Shocky1;842591620 said:

beauty & the beast#
dal9
edit: dammit. someone technically competent embed these:

HoopDreams
Shocky1
marcus, grant, dontae & charlie: welcome to berkeley, let's do this

MoragaBear;842702014 said:

welcome to paradise (summertime in cali)#
Jeff82
Shocky1;842701955 said:

one of the perks in coach martin's contract is a free membership at claremont country club in the oakland hills

it is an alistar mackenzie design that has been faithfully restored by tom doak with magnificently artistic bunkering & wildly contoured putting surfaces...while only 5495 yards & a par of 68, there's still a lot of fun golf & strategic decision making

tom doak is a fellow golf magazine panelist & he encouraged me to play claremont after his revisions to the design...so i called up jay mcdaniel the head pro & was invited out (i can literally play any golf course in the world with one phone call due to my status as a golf digest & golf magazine architecture rankings panelist) on a beautiful fall bay area morning before the late afternoon cal football game...so i show up & jay (his wife nancy is the cal women's golf coach) comes out of the pro shop & apologetically tells me while i'm practice putting in shorts that unfortunately that club policy requires long pants (which is also the case at cypress point, san francisco golf club, monterey country club & los angeles country club on the west coast) & could i please change in the locker room

ruh roh, the shockster didn't bring any long pants on this trip...so jay takes me into the back room & generously loans me his black rain pants...jay is 6'2" so i gotta roll up the pants & then i head to the 1st tee, stripe one down the middle of the uphill par 5 fairway & head off on my 18 hole walk with my golf bag over my shoulder

thank you again, jay, you are a true gentleman & a problem solver...good luck instructing with coach martin's swing:headbang

The women's team has occasionally done their fundraiser at Claremont. A fun course to play. You have to hit the ball straight.
Shocky1
coach martin has extended an actionable offer to 6'10" 240 lbs wendell carter the #3 ranked player in the 2017 class from the pace academy in atlanta & the summertime aau cp3

carter is ridiculously strong & can attack the basket with elite athleticism & is a tenacious rebounder

wendell is not a dumb azz, he got a 4.0 gpa & while he is a likely future nba lottery pick he is also interested in engineering

carter's only planned official trip is to harvard...he's already unofficially visited duke twice & intends to attend kentucky's big blue madness

while cal is in his top 10 schools, the key to this recruitment will be to secure one of carter's official visits...a semi longshot at this time, an official visit to berkeley could result in a seismic shift in his recruitment, kinda like jaylen brown's quiet visit to cali

[video=youtube;a1VZ78uh43g][/video]

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including georgia)
Shocky1
Jeff82;842702326 said:

The women's team has occasionally done their fundraiser at Claremont. A fun course to play. You have to hit the ball straight.

y ningn lucia no esta relacionado con jorge, no seas tonto azz

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]with the NBA Finals in the books, it is truly the end of this basketball season[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Jaylen Brown spent his last day in Berkeley and attended game 7 in Oracle...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Haas stands quiet and empty...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7]but is it?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]The NBA draft is in 3 days ... Good luck to Tyrone and Jaylen

the new freshmen class is on campus ... Don, Grant, Charlie Welcome to Cal

rest of Cal team either in Berkeley or visiting family and returning soon to get in extra reps

Marcus Lee is coming home

Coaches out recruiting [/SIZE]

Shocky1
exclusive cal's monster class foto of young ivee & his friend ronald from back in the day

this **** is getting live

young thug#
Shocky1
turns out my pal pat haden is actually a criminal
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-mayr-foundation-20160617-snap-story.html

maybe pat should've spent more time figuring out solutions to usc basketball abysmal 4,607 average attendance last season (despite fielding a ncca tournament team) & less time enriching himself & his family from an educational foundation created to help deserving young people from impoverished backgrounds attend college

Shocky1;842307037 said:

pat haden is a former rose bowl winning qb at sc who also had a successful tenure at a flourishing private equity firm & is currently the athletic director at usc

he is really, really smart (rhodes scholar) & really, really gullible

pat & i have had 5 interactions during the last couple of yrs

1) i was on the practice putting green at san francisco golf club (where i used to caddie during my hs & cal days, rick rhoads was the pro then too) at 8:00 am on the thursday morning of the usc/cal fb game at att park when mr rhoads told me the visiting usc golf team would be sending out 3 groups (college golfers play notoriously slow, they tend to read putts from 3-4 spots before putting & then mark their balls even if they are a foot from the hole) & asked if i would like to go off the 10th tee as a single player with my caddie (which means i could walk 18 holes in 2 & 1/2 hrs instead of almost 5 hrs)

i thanked mr rhoads & yelled at at my caddie pat "hey pat, we're gonna go off on 10, grab some tees and let's roll"

so the other player putting on the green walks toward me and starts pulling tees out of his pockets...i said to him "sorry about that, i was talking to pat my caddie, you're pat haden, right"...and we had a nice converation (i did not ask him if the cash payment envelopes that ex bb head coach tim floyd used to pay oj mayo were athletic dept issued or from floyd's personal collection)

my caddie pat thought it was pretty great that a guest like me (a former caddie) would tell a guest to go get him some tees & when we finished our round the entire caddyshack high fives me

2) i was at a cal/usc game fb massacre at the coliseum in the high donor trojan section (al cowlings, oj's white bronco driver buddy & his drunk azz lady friend sat behind us) at midfield (they have hostesses bring you free food & drinks all game...they are very flirty but i behaved myself & did not ask for any lap dances)

so usc is up like 42-3 or something at halftime & an enthusiastic pat haden is making the rounds...when he gets to me he says "wow, this couldn't be going any better, could it?"

i told him "i don't know about that, maybe the bears could run the 2nd half kickoff back for a touchdown"

there's a flicker of recongition in his eyes as pat realizes i'm messing with him...he gives me a fake laugh & starts talking to the group next to me

3) pat haden is a member at lacc, the valley club of montecito & pine valley...i'm putting out on the 18th green of the north at los angeles country club with some buddies & i spot pat getting ready to tee off on the adjacent 1st tee

so i yell out "hey pat"...he looks over trying to figure out who i am, you can tell he has no idea who i am...so i yell again a little bit louder "hey pat" & start doing a couple of fist pumps while i yell his name

so haden finally yells back "hey, how's it going?" while fist pumping me back

i look him in the eyes & yell "go bears"

haden immediately stops fist pumping me back & his group all starts laughing...heard one of his guys saying "pat, i think you just got punched"

4) last nite i bought in front of galen a scalper tix from jeff capehart (who told me he was a former cal bb player in the 1980s) & then just sat in the 1st row behind the cal bench (i believe strongly in the principle in open seating)

there's a little walkway between the 1st row & the cal bench so who walks by but a widely smiling pat haden, most likely greatly enthused by the trojans clownpunking of the bears

so as he walks by i say "excuse me, pat, when will i will receiving a pine valley invitation from you?"

he looks at me & says with a wink "it all depends on your donations this year"

i look him in the eye (we're about the same height) & tell him, "pat, there's probably a better chance i'm going to donate to the el paso school of bartending that usc"

my buddy pat realizes i'm messing with him (again) & gives me another fake smile and walks away

kinda getting the vibe from pat that i ain't gonna be invited to sit on his selection commmitte for the next trojan basketball head coach

5) so i wait until the usc player introductions & the lights are turned down at the galen center to snag a floor seat

but guess who's standing in front of me, waving an angry finger at me when the lights come back on?

my pal pat haden wearing an ugly azz grey/blue suit with a red striped tie

and pat is furious, honestly i think someone has sent him a link to the cal's monster class thread because he's turning bright orange like i'd poisoned traveler or something

pat: what you are doing here?

me: sitting?

pat: not here you're not, let's go

me: pat, i'm not sure that outfit is working for you

pat: (putting his hand on my shoulder to help me get up): let's go

me: pat, why can't i be your special guest tonite?

pat: (shaking his head & fuming and looking over at security) now

yeah, i got owned by my pal pat tonite

this ain't over

my favorite trojan (isn't oj)#

Shocky1
jaylen has signed with adidas, gotta get comfortable kicks for the journey ahead
http://www.slamonline.com/kicks/adidas-brandon-ingram-jaylen-brown-jamal-murray-dragan-bender-kris-dunn/#BOP5DsKFBy6zE0VQ.97

Shocky1;842585371 said:

"the process is the pleasure the journey is the destination..."

-jaylen brown, noted philosopher with a strong yoga/meditation practice

https://soundcloud.com/the-tribe-akashic/keep-me-company-feat-master-wendu-tae-haru
Shocky1
tolu, you got a great name but more importantly you got good hair, yours is way better than coach jones, it's not even close...does coach even own a comb?

and yeah, wyking is kinda intimidating in this mcdonalds commercial, sure hope he's not that eating that **** off camera, coach christopher would not approve of that, no not all
[video=youtube;GpwGN1HYXuQ][/video]

healthy eating (don't include supersized happy meals)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including nigeria)
Shocky1
"it was just time for a change...there were some factors that were out of my control but i have nothing but fond memories of my time in berkeley...i am getting my degree and i wanted to experience something different"

"it's a much different process than when i was 18...all i want to do is just get better and i really just want to win...it comes down to winning and being able to play the way i know i can play...this year will be the 1st time that i have been 100% in 2 years so i'm ready to show everything that i can do"

"they (gonzaga) have guys transfer in and they know how to utilize those guys and maximize their strengths to the best of their abilities"

creasy has left the haas#
Shocky1
t-wall is not only articulate but he's also unbreakable, he embodies the ideals of cal basketball

[video=youtube;ne5VN3qtlPQ][/video]

1st in family to graduate from college (cal is a dream school)#
HoopDreams
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]It has been a difficult two weeks, but I'm happy to be back in Berkeley with my second family and get back to the grind! I know you will be with me on this journey pops![/SIZE]

First Page Last Page
Page 11 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.