cal's monster class deux

1,379,973 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
coach martin has extended an offer to 2018 point guard 6' 155 lbs spencer freedman of mater dei high school (played at santa monica high school as a freshman) & the earl watson elite aau summer team...don't let his rollercoaster baby face fool you, spencer was named co mvp (along with ira lee) of the elite 100 under armour tournament last weekend with his lead recruiter coach webster watching his games

freedman is known for his pinpoint passing & ability to consistently knock down 3 pointers, he will be a top 100 player in future rankings

spencer is not a dumb azz, he got a 4.3 gpa & is an ideal cal fit as a true student athlete...he has stated that "academics are really important to me and my family...academics, basketball, coaching and style of play will all be factors"

freedman's dad is a cal grad, hopefully the family will make an unofficial visit to berkeley this summer & also travel north to the bay area on gamedays this season

i dunno maybe spencer's dad remembers another kidd at haas pavilion from back in the day who facilitated & distributed while making everybody on the floor with him a better player, championship basketball starts with a leader at the 1

[video=youtube;a8XCpnUsKPY][/video]

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including dad's heart):gobears:
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Jaylen just getting started...

25 points, 8-16 shooting (1-3 from downtown), 9 boards (10 in yesterday's game), 1 assist, 2 steals, 3 TOs[/SIZE]

HoopDreams

Shocky1
friday november 11th 2016 an epic night for screaming at haas pavillion, do you got your season tix(s)?

diamonds are forever (with fuchsia socks)#
Shocky1
my niece bailey doing the hang with her 2 favorite california golden bears sammy singer & stephen domingo (haas biz school future ceos) at her school's basketball camp in san francisco...bailey, sidney & dillon love gamedays at haas pavillion with their parents & their crazy azz uncle shocky

are you gonna make someone smile today?

cal basketball is multi generational (never too young or too old to experience the magic of haas)#
Shocky1
stephen domingo with physical d & 6 points on 3-6 field goals for the pac 12 all stars vs the australian national olympic team

by the way kangaroos in real life are not all cute & cuddly, if you mess with them they will **** you up, they are kinda like j mat

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including kangarooland & the island of stubborn goats)
Shocky1
jemarl baker is gonna transfer to mater dei for his senior season & team up with cal priority targeted 2018 point guard spencer freedman to form the best backcourt in california

jemarl is a fearless leader, he's already recruited juhwan & now he's got ira & spencer on his radar

la times linked article is inaccurate re: ira lee, he's gonna return to prolific prep in napa for his senior season

http://www.latimes.com/sports/highschool/varsity-times/la-sp-vi-boys-basketball-standout-guard-jemarl-baker-is-headed-to-mater-dei-20160714-story.html

Shocky1
gotta get to a mater dei game this season to check out jemarl & spencer

last time the gary knight's monarchs played at haas pavilion, they were on the losing end of lou richie's bishop o'dowd dragons as young ivee made the moneyball free throw with time expiring to win the california state championship

[video=youtube;o0EhxVIqB0I][/video]

ice in his veins#
south bender
Shocky1;842708266 said:

gotta get to a mater dei game this season to check out jemarl & spencer

last time the gary knight's monarchs played at haas pavilion, they were on the losing end of lou richie's bishop o'dowd dragons as young ivee made the moneyball free throw with time expiring to win the california state championship

[video=youtube;o0EhxVIqB0I][/video]

ice in his veins#

That ice developed quite rapidly. The first of his two was almost an air ball.
HoopDreams
[video=youtube;uwlofTyj57w][/video]
Shocky1
south bender;842708272 said:

That ice developed quite rapidly. The first of his two was almost an air ball.

"i had to win the game for my team...it was not about me...i was less nervous about the second one...my legs were cramping and i had to battle thru that but i missed the first one bad which i never do...the second one i knew was all net"

-ivan rabb, california state champion true teammate & leader of cal's diamonds are forever class (2015)

moneyball#
Shocky1

just finished reading the fiercely suspenseful all the missing girls by talented new voice author megan miranda which is uniquely written in a chronologically backwards storytelling manner

this **** is getting live
Shocky1
coach christopher is arguably the best collegiate s&c coach in the nation, he will help you achieve your performance goals/optimal results based upon your unique body

check out the link below, nico will be right there with you every step of the way encouraging you to challenge yourself while making his relentless & cross training workouts work outs fun for you & your cal basketball family brothers

and most importantly he cares about you, he will build a 50 year relationship with you...read his heartfelt letter to his guys, he seriously cares about you

i love talking with coach christopher re: specific student athletes & their progress...he's told me i get too caught up in player's weights but that's ok his energy & enthusiasms is off the charts

only criticism i got of his program is the failure to include more yoga classes, it's not a coincidence that the 2 most recently nba minted california golden bears alan crabbe & jaylen brown both got dedicated yoga/meditation practices like the shockster

and yeah, fallon is a lot of fun too, she's giving taylor the right message re: the blending of fashion & cost

https://twitter.com/nicodemus_c?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

the grind (off to the races)#
Shocky1
taylor (the prez of the brenden glapion fan club) with 2 cal grads this evening at the fort mason off the grid food trucks

an the go garlic noodles with shrimp & chicken on skewers should not be missed, so tasty:p

kuma#
HoopDreams
[video=youtube;v9ShwtIGepM][/video]
Shocky1
young ivee working with the young ones including dillon at the cal basketball camp...both ivan & jabari are working with a skills/conditioning coach this summer in addition to the cal staff

building the gameday fan base (one at a time)#
Shocky1
elijah, you are an interesting interview & it's good to hear you're focused on improving your grades & improving your basketball repertoire (both lou richie & ivan rabb have told me you got serious playmaking skillz but gotta play more under control) but why no update on your bod junior prom date?
http://endlessmotor.net/2016/07/15/getting-to-know-elijah-hardy-2/

Shocky1;842704494 said:

elijah got a lotta time before any decisions gotta be made...dude hasn't even been to the bishop o'dowd junior prom yet but no worries, he's gonna invite a curvy brunette yoga female

dragon's fireball#
HoopDreams

Shocky1

shay doing the hang with kuma, an adorable chill rescue dog

when are you gonna take home a rescue pet & share the love?

off the grid (bark city)#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Jahvid Best is an Olympian in the 100 meter for St. Lucia track
[/SIZE]

89Bear
Shocky1;842708561 said:

shay doing the hang with kuma, an adorable chill rescue dog

when are you gonna take home a rescue pet & share the love?

off the grid (bark city)#

Ha!!! Good timing. The family and I are bringing home a rescue dog tomorrow...
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]flashback[/SIZE]

[video=youtube;2Jq2t2VT-fg][/video]
Shocky1

got dropped off late this afternoon at 4:40 pm at pacific grove golf links & immediately (there is no driving range) headed to the 1st hole with my bag over my shoulder

with two dozen or so folks watching from the adjacent practice putting green & pro shop/restaurant i knocked my 7 iron 156 yards on the par 3 1st hole to a deep far right pin position in for a hole in one...just a high right to left draw that landed on the green & trickled into the hole

that's the best way to start a round, kinda reminded me of the california golden bears ridiculously en fuego start vs arkansas in the nit tournament at haas pavilion 2 seasons ago

did i buy drinks for everybody & get drunk afterwards?...nope, that's not my style (why have a yoga/meditation practice if you're gonna abuse your body?) but shay & taylor did talk me into a double scoop chocolate fudge cone at baskin robbins after our dinner at crystal fish on lighthouse avenue

cal band is great (monterey peninsula is midnight city)#
Shocky1
jordan, check out this link re: your strengths & weaknesses based upon your play at the u17 fiba world championship games in zaragoza spain
http://www.draftexpress.com/article/2016-FIBA-U17-World-Championship-Scouting-Reports-Big-Men-5632

the grind#:axe

Shocky1;842677036 said:

the cal staff's overall #1 recruiting target on the big board jordan brown of woodcreek high school (roseville) has moved up to #2 in the most recent scout national rankings (behind marvin bagley of sierra canyon high school who may or may not attend college) for the 2018 class

yeah, both travis decuire & theo robertson were telling me about an elite middle schooler from near sacramento a couple of years ago

jordan's mom loves going to his games & dad played at louisiana lafayette and then was drafted by the san antonio spurs back in the day and coaches up his son the same way phil mathews got his son creasy out of an early season shooting slump by telling him to jump more vertically on his 3 point moneyballs

jordan & his family have visited berkeley several times including the closed practice the day before the team traveled to australia last summer & also gamedays during the 18-0 perfect home season at haas pavillion, they've experienced the family atmosphere of the cal basketball program

brown is the young ivee (richard midgley told me he thinks they have very similar skillsets) of the 2018 class & with his 3.5 gpa is an ideal true student athlete leader for cal's started at the bottom class (2018) along with miles norris & brandon williams

let's do this

check out the informative q&a with the mature true student athlete jordan brown below, he got a 3.5 gpa but is striving for a 4.0 gpa

yeah, jordan is an ideal cal fit, no wonder it's the 1st school that comes to his mind when he lists his potential colleges

http://www.premierball.com/2018-jordan-brown-interview/

jordan brown has made multiple trips to berkeley for closed practices, football games & basketball games including the epic arizona win at haas pavilion in this foto

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including roseville)
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Congrates Shockster[/SIZE]

Shocky1;842708625 said:

got dropped off late this afternoon at 4:40 pm at pacific grove golf links & immediately (there is no driving range) headed to the 1st hole with my bag over my shoulder

with two dozen or so folks watching from the adjacent practice putting green & pro shop/restaurant i knocked my 7 iron 156 yards on the par 3 1st hole to a deep far right pin position in for a hole in one...just a high right to left draw that landed on the green & trickled into the hole

that's the best way to start a round, kinda reminded me of the california golden bears ridiculously en fuego start vs arkansas in the nit tournament at haas pavilion 2 seasons ago

did i buy drinks for everybody & get drunk afterwards?...nope, that's not my style (why have a yoga/meditation practice if you're gonna abuse your body?) but shay & taylor did talk me into a double scoop chocolate fudge cone at baskin robbins after our dinner at crystal fish on lighthouse avenue

cal band is great (monterey peninsula is midnight city)#
socaltownie
Love that team and GOD I will miss Johnie Dawkins.
Shocky1
when i used to caddie at san francisco golf club back in the day, i would listen to the stories re: the magic of cypress point & dream of a future that would allow me walk endless rounds there with the pacific ocean winds at my back & my heart drunk with a beauty that my eyes could never see

yeah, cal is a dream school, a degree from the #1 ranked public university in the world will open an infinite number of doors for you in life to relentlessly pursue your dreams...sometimes you gotta go thru something to get something

Shocky1
89Bear;842708578 said:

Ha!!! Good timing. The family and I are bringing home a rescue dog tomorrow...

what up 89b, any updates?
89Bear
Shocky1;842708744 said:

what up 89b, any updates?

Used Recycle Dog Rescue. Picked up an amazing 1 year old dog today near San Diego. Pretty awesome guy. The kids are loving him!!! Really chill.
Congrats on the ace!!!!
Shocky1
89Bear;842708752 said:

Used Recycle Dog Rescue. Picked up an amazing 1 year old dog today near San Diego. Pretty awesome guy. The kids are loving him!!! Really chill.
Congrats on the ace!!!!

awesome, what' s his name?
Shocky1
2017 cal commit 6'4" 170 lbs alec hickman explodes for 28 points including 5 3 pointers in leading team eleate to victory at the double pump best of summer finals in anaheim

Shocky1
congrats to washington assistant coach michael porter sr on his successful recruitment of top 5 player in the 2017 class michael porter

kinda like stevie thompson sr it's believed that he's sleeping with the moms of his commitments

kids with no choices#
concordtom
Shocky1;842708771 said:

congrats to washington assistant coach michael porter sr on his successful recruitment of top 5 player in the 2017 class michael porter

kinda like stevie thompson sr it's believed that he's sleeping with the moms of his commitments

kids with no choices#

except that the kid is his legit Godson, so I don't think slur is accurate. Which of course you know.
concordtom
Shocky1;842708759 said:

2017 cal commit 6'4" 170 lbs alec hickman explodes for 28 points including 5 3 pointers in leading team eleate to victory at the double pump best of summer finals in anaheim

But I thought you were "slow-playing" Hickman.
So, which is it? Are you wanting him here or not?
Shocky1
concordtom;842708783 said:

except that the kid is his legit Godson, so I don't think slur is accurate. Which of course you know.

wrong, michael porter's dad is michael porter sr & his godfather is coach romar
First Page Last Page
Page 17 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.