cal's monster class deux

1,380,128 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom
Shocky1;842713104 said:

did not see j kidd today at the at the national but did visit with member former nyc mayor michael bloomberg after he hooked an errant ball on the short par 4 1st hole into the parking lot which is kinda hard to do because it's surrounded by hedges...i showed him the volvo that his ball hit & we both examined the indentation that it left by the gas cap, bloomberg (told me he will not endorse trump) then responsbily left a a biz card on the windshield offering to take care of the damages...as the 6th wealthiest person in the united states with assets estimated at 48 billion i told him that if i knew it was his shot i would've laid down in the parking lot as a injury victim, he laughed at that

but guess what, i wasn't joking, cal needs 25 million cash (construction cannot begin until the funds have been fully collected) for the new dedicated practice facility

And you'd give that 25M to Cal?

Hmmm. How about you write a book and commit proceeds to Cal.
HoopDreams
[COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=5]http://www.courtsidefilms.com/news_article/show/678361?referrer_id=1203619[/SIZE][/COLOR]

HoopDreams

[SIZE=5][COLOR="#000080"]Senior PG. It's your time now.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Shocky1
concordtom;842713673 said:

And you'd give that 25M to Cal?

Hmmm. How about you write a book and commit proceeds to Cal.

surprisingly the book i wrote didn't sell particularly well but is still a bestseller in melbourne & cape town, it's giant

working hard, caking dough#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]t_wa1l#tbt Miss my brothers, hope y'all doing well! #flavors #calgang[/SIZE]

Shocky1
coach martin has offered late emerging elite shooter 6'4" 165 lbs trevin knell of of wood cross high school & the utah prospects

trevin blew up in his last 2 aau tournaments this summer knocking down an unreal 18-39 (46.2%) 3 pointers at the gauntlet series finale & then 18-37 (48.6%) at the gauntlet series championship after sharpshooting 45.2% of 3 pointers during his junior season at wood cross...knell has got a disciplined work ethic practicing at least 500 (upwards to a 1000) 3 pointers a day & would benefit tremendously from coach christopher's rigorous (but fun) s&c program, he's too skinny right now

trevin is a mormon & is gonna take a 2 year mission somewhere in the world (location to be determined) after high school & then enrolling in college in 2019 as a stronger & wiser well traveled/experienced young man...berkeley has got a significant lds community

knell is not a dumb azz, he's got a 4.0 gpa throughout high school and will take ap english & honors math as a senior, his goal is be academic all state in utah as a senior...he's likely gonna make a 50 year decision that sets him & his family up for life & not settle for an academically mediocre school like utah (which is also actively recruiting him, he will meet with their staff in 2 weeks) which is 30 minutes away

trevin is gonna trip unofficially to cal august 28th (theo john will be making an official visit at that time) & if that visit goes well will return for an official visit before his targeted decision date in october

yeah berkeley is gonna be midnight city if the true student athltete trevin knell commits as a 2019 enrolle to the #1 public (#3 overall) university in the world, his shooting stroke is pure

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]...but is this the most incredible pass you've ever seen?[/SIZE]

[video=youtube;7ZimyWYJsfg][/video]
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]even the best lose sometimes[/SIZE]

Shocky1
major cal basketball announcement: after consultation with the cal's monster class executive under 20 (sorry hoop dreams) management team (shay & taylor need gas money so they're being extra nice to dad) it has been decided that the previously named cal's touch the sky class (2017) will be changed to cal's all the way up class (2017)

let's be real here, california golden bears commits/recruits to the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world wanna travel in uber helicopters all the way up, nothing can stop us

yeah, this **** is getting live

[video=youtube;y2ak_oBeC-I][/video]

jemarl baker

juhwan harris-dyson

alec hickman

and if they ask you where you live, point to the berkeley hills, go all the way up

cal's all the way up class (2017)#
Shocky1
public service reminder re: cal basketball recruiting classes::woohoo

*****cal's monster class (2013)
*****cal's doses & mimosas class (2014)
*****cal's diamonds are forever class (2015)
*****cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016)
*****cal's all the way up class (2017)...previously known as cal's touch the sky class (2017)
*****cal's started at the bottom class (2018)

despite published unsubstantiated reports, it can be absolutely refuted that there will not be a cal's don't be a dumb azz class (2019):headbang
Shocky1
jack wilson unofficially visited stanford today
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]do they allow flying in the 100 meter?[/SIZE]

Shocky1
cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016) is gonna be the start of 50 year friendships

after a fool's errand of gaining commits from low gpa/admissions denials from oscar frayer, davon dillard, tyson jolly & jordan cornish, the cal staff finished cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016) strong with a foursome of true student athletes that will compete both on the court & in the berkeley classrooms in the beautiful & diverse san francisco bay area in a cal basketball family environment that is supportive of their quests to become mentally limitless

dontae coleman, 3.3 gpa at lawson state

grant mullins, 3.31 gpa at columbia in the ivy league

charlie moore, 3.86 gpa at morgan park

marcus lee, 3.2 gpa at deer valley

them curvy brunette yoga females from academically mediocre schools that wanna date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads, gpas unknown (and who cares)

cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (and probably galaxy too):gobears:
Shocky1
the cal's monster class successfully targeted & recruited 2015 class is intended to forever change the trajectory of the cal basketball program, to compete for national championships with high character true student athletes at the #1 public university in the world...coach martin & the staff are not interested in dumb azzs...these guys are elite immediate impact blue chippers with academic ambition, they are all truly diamonds in ways that extend far beyond playing basketball on a basketball court with a basketball...basketball does not define these diamonds

*****stephen domingo, #35 ranked player in the 2013 class

*****roman davis, top 150 player in the 2015 class

*****leo nikolayevich tolstoy, a late emerging 5 star euro recruit with an actionable offer from the cal staff...leo has got a 4.38 gpa & is considered a strong cal fit in that he is considered the considered the greatest writer ever in russian literature by rivals & scout...his significant production is tempered by his preference for making non violent resistance statements & questioning authority during time outs...lacks lateral mobility & is not a strong on ball defender primairly because he is dead...loves berkeley & is considered a cal lean by 24/7...jeff goodman is tweeting that tolstoy thinks "tucson is a dump"

*****jaylen brown, #1/#2 ranked player in the 2015 class
[IMG]https://nbccollegebasketballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwi5ztbkmtm4 mjdjmwviyjg3ogjjytdmnwm3mzhmzgrm.jpeg" />[/IMG]

*****ivan rabb, #1 ranked (prior to a minor summertime injury) player in the 2015 class

*****brandon mccartney aka lil b, a local berkeley product is known for runnin' his mouth & deadly curses...strong chemistry with jaylen brown but also a defensive liability as brandon chacuca has posted him up/abused him on the aau circuit in iso sets
[video=youtube;eU5PVFjsQG8][/video]

true california golden bears fans will be celebrating the magic of haas with their season tix(s) as them diamonds integrate with the hungry returning nucleus of guys...noted donuts expert sean miller said it best: "cal can win the national championship"

cal's diamonds are forever class (2015)#
concordtom
Shocky1;842714007 said:

public service reminder re: cal basketball recruiting classes::woohoo

*****cal's all the way up class (2017)...previously known as cal's touch the sky class (2017)

despite published unsubstantiated reports, it can be absolutely refuted that there will not be a cal's don't be a dumb azz class (2019):headbang

Thank you.
Can you please include a list of players included in each class?

Shocky1
brandon chauca & kingsley okoroh, brothers from different mothers

yeah, the cal basketball family is all about 50 year friendships

http://www.vevo.com/watch/cherub/doses-mimosas-(official)/USSM21400550

cal's doses & mimosas class (2014)#*

*in retrospect perhaps not the best named class, we all make mistakes (i just make less than you):woohoo
HoopDreams
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]back where it all started[/SIZE]

Shocky1

https://vimeo.com/45797764

cal's monster class (2013 minus eeyore)#
HoopDreams

HoopDreams

HoopDreams
Shocky1
welcome cal commit running back 5'10" 180 lbs biaggio ali walsh from powerhouse bishop gorman high school in las vegas to the california golden bear family

last season biaggio rushed for 2,451 yards on 203 carries along with 36 total touchdowns, the scatback got serious breakaway skills & a 4.41 40

yeah, walsh is the grandson of boxing's greatest of all time muhammad ali...he's also signed with wilhelmina, one of the top modeling agencies in the world

biaggio is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.4 gpa & also a curvy brunette yoga female girlfriend, that's giant

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including las vegas)
Shocky1
Shocky1
both kameron rooks & his little sis khayla an emerging 6'1" 2017 prospect at mission hills high school have dedicated their upcoming seasons in loving memory of their dad sean

kam has worked very hard this offseason & is poised for a breakout season...the pac 12's most talented centers are all gone: jakob poeltl at utah, kaleb tarczewski at arizona, josh scott at colorado, eric jacobsen at asu and hybrids rosco allen at stanford & nikon jovanovich at usc

Shocky1;842685018 said:

kameron rooks told me at the banquet that he played ball in high school at 300 lbs, that he currently weights 250 lbs & that he would feels "too light" right now & that he would like to play next season at 255-260 lbs...coach nicodemus told me that he's more focused upon rook's overall conditioning than any specific lbs goal...my take is that kam is very powerful in his upper body but not as strong in his lower body

when i asked with the departures of both poeltl at utah & zeus at arizona who's gonna be the biggest challenge at the 5 in the pac 12 next season he said dusan ristic for the wildcats, he bangs the whole time...it should be pointed out that when chris boucher at oregon plays the 5 that ivan rabb usually plays the 5 too

kam is not a dumb azz, he entered cal with a 3.5 gpa & with his summer school classes he told me he is scheduled to graduate at the end of next year with a focus upon legal studies...at that point he could either play as a graduate transfer at another school or apply to one of cal's grad school programs which are usually 2 years, my take is that there's a very strong probability that rooks will be leaving berkeley after next season

so let's celebrate kam's academic achievements & appreciate his every moment as a california golden bear next season, he turned down an actionable offer from the donut boy of tucson (and his dad sean's school) to graduate from the #1 ranked public university in the world

kam is soft spoken & sitting near him he was genuinely surprised & emotionally moved when coach martin announced his award as the team's defensive mvp, his handshake is respectful & not bone crunching

k(rooks) owned up to me his secret crush on alicia keys & that he went to see her on bart at the super bowl festivities the night before the game concert in downtown san francisco, it was a zoo but he got to hear her sing from outside the staging area

but make no mistake about it, kam's true love is kristy at the krusty krab, she throws batting practice at him & although he used to play baseball she mostly strikes him out...such is the price of love, kam

Shocky1
ivan rabb's childhood friend from montera middle school paris austin averaged 9.8 ppg on an efficient 14-31 shooting along with 3.5 apg & most importantly a bunch of assists during boise state's 4 game trip to costa rica

gotta love paris, he was coached up by lou richie & is the last guard young ivee has ever played with that understands the importance of regularly feeding him on gamedays, them clown azz cal guards need to wake the **** up this season

Shocky1;842626709 said:

sammy, charlie, grant, brandon, dontae, jabari & nick - please watch multiple times the young ivee highlight video in hoop dream's post above, ok?

when ivan "demand the ball" rabb points his fingers & hand at the sky, it means you gotta lob the ******* basketball to him ok?...it's gotta be passed to him all the way up, so you can stay all the way up & if anybody ask you where you live, point to the hills, go all the way up, nothing can stop us

this really isn't that ******* complicated, you really don't need an uber helicopter to stay all the way up

[video=youtube;y2ak_oBeC-I][/video]

what a lob pass looks like to t-wall

what a lob pass looks like to young ivee

in the 2nd half young ivee is flashing towards the basket with his fingers/hand pointing upwards

t-wall got the ball & starts working thru his mental progressions:

1) what does this mean?...does ivan love astronomy 10?
2) is ivan pointing at uranus?
3) wait, does shocky want me to lob the ball to ivan?

so t-wall effortlessly lobs the ball to young ivee for a richter scale 6.9 california earthquake & haas pavilion goes bat****

sign language matters#

there were several times last nite in eugene that young ivee pointed his fingers/hand upwards & his teammates did not deliver the rock...rabb told guys this as they left the court during timeouts but nobody is apparently listening to ivan & the shockster

ivan, i feel your pain, nobody cares about your problems more than me:headbang...i dunno maybe coach martin & the staff could arrange for the squad to visit today with an american sign language (asl) teacher

non verbal cues matter#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Don Coleman on being a summer school student, (not) going hollywood, trash talking, and his role on the team ...[/SIZE]

[COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/COLOR]

concordtom
Shocky1;842714703 said:

ivan rabb's childhood friend from montera middle school paris austin averaged 9.8 ppg on an efficient 14-31 shooting along with 3.5 apg & most importantly a bunch of assists during boise state's 4 game trip to costa rica

gotta love paris, he was coached up by lou richie & is the last guard young ivee has ever played with that understands the importance of regularly feeding him on gamedays, them clown azz cal guards need to wake the **** up this season

Yeah, and Paris' dad is hella cool to sit next to and chat it up during a Cal game last season!
Shocky1
dontae, why you a secret candy eater?

that **** is not ok with coach christopher:headbang

Shocky1
what up, dontae?

glad to hear you got a 3.5 gpa at cal's summer bridge with an a in sociology & a b in english...that's a big time improvement from your lazy azz 2.8 gpa at butler high school

Shocky1;842659071 said:

transparency in recruiting: dontae, if you commit to them california golden bears, i'm gonna call you dontae during your entire time in berkeley, there's absolutely zero chance i'm evah gonna call you don

vitamin e overdose#

yeah, dontae, out of the kindness of my heart i'm backing off my original promise & will start calling you don if you get a 3.0 gpa during a semester & no summer bridge don't count, don't be a dumb azz

but quit crying about it to everybody like a sorry azz broken down clown, you been called dontae since back in the day, even your bro know that

until you get the necessary grades, what up dontae?

shut up, shocky#
Shocky1

congrats to former modesto christian high school coach/cal grad richard midgley moving on to the nba, hired by the atlanta hawks as their western region scout...no need for a floor seat from the shockster anymore but still looking forward to talking with that english guy that lives in dublin (california)

Shocky1;842323660 said:

sir richard midgley from burgess, england was one of the most hard azz & ferociously competitive players to ever wear a california golden bears uniform

midgley set a cal freshmen shooting record by connecting on 44.9% of 3 pters (44-98) including an ice in the veins game winning 3 pter with 3.9 seconds left in overtime to give the bears a 1st round ncca victory over a herb sendek coached north carolina state 76-74

richard midgley told me "i am married (my wife and i met at cal), living in the east bay and commuting to modesto everyday...i have been coaching/teaching at my old high school modesto christian for the last 4 years...after graduating from cal in 2006 I played professionally in england for 3 years and then moved back to california"

"my major at cal was social welfare...i was not planning on coaching when i stopped playing but I visited my old high school coach at modesto christian, gary porter, at an open gym just to say hi and as i was there did some skill training stuff with the team...there were a couple of 8th graders at the practice that i thought had some potential and that i would be able to help them so from that session i started doing a couple of practices a week over the summer which then progressed to daily practices when then progressed to me helping coach the team in the season which then progressed to me being hired full time at the school and taking over the program...i couldn't be happier with the way things have gone and i really enjoy trying to influence and motivate high school kids to achieve more in all areas of their lives"

"i consider theo robertson one of my closest friends...he keeps me up to date on everything going on at cal...he has been a great resource for me when i need some coaching ideas or thoughts on how to motivate some of my players...i do not get to as many games as i would like with our high school schedule and cal's schedule but i did get to the cal vs arizona game last week and enjoyed watching the game"

re: ivan rabb who played against modesto christian sat afternoon

"the first thing that comes to my head with ivan is special...he has great length and athleticism and his timing on blocking shots is excellent...he plays without fouling which is rare in high school...he has excellent touch around the basket with both hands and his footwork make him unguardable 1 on 1 on the post"

re: jeff "dr" wu, the shockster's top target for a 2015 cal preferred walk on slot

"jeff wu has an excellent gpa (3.5+)...he definitely would be good enough to walk on at cal...he has a few mid major schools showing a lot of interest in him though"

cal basketball coaching tree#
50 yr decision & friendships#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the united kingdom)
Shocky1
yeah, richard's wife vanessa (haas biz school grad like the shockster, she is not a dumb azz) is one of them curvy brunette yoga females

concordtom

2 thoughts:

1. I see Miramonte's own Steve Panawek!
2. When white people played for Cal.

Shocky1
dontae, let's tee it up in augusta next spring after the basketball season, ok?

not gonna happen (ncca violation)#

Shocky1;842704324 said:

lids are a very tricky fashion proposition & should be avoided in most circumstances

but yeah, the fairway on the 11th hole at augusta national is always a good place to rock your favorite lid after knocking your 2nd shot tight to the far right pin placement

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5714[/ATTACH]
click for larger image

First Page Last Page
Page 23 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.