cal's monster class deux

1,375,783 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?

concordtom
socaltownie;842750075 said:

"However unlike ira, roman is gonna graduate from the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world..."

I love this line.

Yes, good nod.
ncbears
concordtom;842750026 said:

There's something wrong with this fantasy.
For one thing, you didn't name the tune.

The tune is obvious - it's "My Shot" from Hamilton. "I am not throwing away my shot
I am not throwing away my shot
Hey yo, I’m just like my country
I’m young, scrappy and hungry."
Shocky1
89Bear;842749868 said:

*****oski just got out of rehab & still has black out days, the dumb azz has been in berkeley for decades & still hasn't graduated, he don't got academic ambition & nobody has ever thought he's mentally limitless that's for sure

let's be real here, oski got a **** gpa & is a total **** up, no way he should have ever cleared cal admissions

to be honest with you, cal's mascot should be modernized to reflect the university's core values & the mascot changed to the curvy brunette yoga females (with flat stomachs)

sorry oski

ooouuu#
Shocky1
troy, is coach nic the right s&c coach for you to get your body ready for the nba wars?

Shocky1;842735346 said:

coach nic works with his guys hands on every step of the way to get their bodies right, he's got a proven track record of preparing relentlessly hard working/mentally tough young men for the nba

2014 nba draft: jordan mcrae 6'6" 185 lbs 2nd round philadelphia 76ers (currently with the world champion cleveland cavaliers)
2014 nba draft: jarnell stokes 6'9" 263 lbs 2nd round memphis grizzlies (currently with the denver nuggets)
2015 nba draft: josh richardson 6'6" 197 lbs 2nd round miami heat
2016 nba draft: tyrone wallace 6'6" 205 lbs 2nd round utah jazz
2016 nba draft: jaylen brown 6'7" 225 lbs 1st round (#3 overall pick) boston celtics

all 5 of these guys are currently getting paid in the brutally competitive nba that quickly exposes those that don't got the physical strength/stamina to play in the league

ivan rabb will be a lottery pick in the 2017 nba draft & jabari bird is projected to be drafted in 2017 if he can prove to nba scouts that he got a full time bad azz non stop motor...and marcus lee is getting his body right for the 2018 draft, he's gonna be a 1st round draft choice with a guaranteed contract if he can build up to 235-238 lbs, knock down free throws & develop his post interior moves

did you know that you're gonna spend more time with your college team's s&c coach than your head coach?...is coach nic the kinda guy that can get you to the next level?

get paid (and educated)#
Shocky1
Dear Shocky

How are you?

I am fine.

Unlike you, I'm gonna be in Berkeley for a while, get used to it.
http://www.calbears.com/news/2016/10/25/mens-basketball-martin-agrees-to-contract-through-2020-21-season.aspx

Best regards

Coach Martin

Shocky1;842744176 said:

Dear Shocky

How are you?

I am fine.

Just read your last post re: them walk ons & thought that now might be a good time to remind you of your responsibilities & my responsibilities, ok?

Your responsibilities:

***Golf
***Yoga/meditation & **** like that
***Global warming & the cal basketball program's carbon footprint on earth
***Gameday energy & attendance including season tix(s) sales
***Stormin' the floor
***GPAs & academic achievement including the attainment of Cal degrees
***Cal's Go All the Way Up Class (2017)
***Cal's Started at the Bottom Class (2018)
***Cal's Pokemon Go Class (2019)
***In game strategy including entry/lob passes to Young Ivee, Kam & the King
***Fashion development for all student athletes
***Winning championships

My responsibilities:
***Haircuts
***Pregame player introduction theme song (and trust me, just like I ignored your request for Kayne's Diamonds are Forever last season I'm gonna ignore your request for Fat Joe's Go All the Way Up this season)
***When the **** them walk ons get into the game & when the **** they don't get into the game

Look, Roberta tells me I gotta be nicer to you & not always keep you further afar but back in East St Louis we had a name for guys like you.

Dead.

Best Regards

Coach Martin
concordtom
Shocky1;842750201 said:

let's be real here, oski got a **** gpa & is a total **** up, no way he should have ever cleared cal admissions

to be honest with you, cal's mascot should be modernized to reflect the university's core values & the mascot changed to the curvy brunette yoga females (with flat stomachs)

sorry oski

Good thing you have no intention of ever running for public office.
Shocky1
concordtom;842750329 said:

Good thing you have no intention of ever running for public office.

let's be real here, if you ask them curvy brunette yoga females what's the least attractive (and usually a deal breaker unless you own islands & **** like that) feature on a dude they will tell you it's a jiggly, sloppy belly...flat stomaches on both males & females are essential to the survival of the species

if you listen to coach nic & do all his required core work & not be a secret eater (and yeah, i'm talking about you mr popcorn with butter man) your gonna be ok with the girl of your dreams...but if your gonna be a lazy dumb azz that chows down them maple glazed heart attack grenade donuts with fuchsia sprinkles that's not gonna happen

the choice is yours, are you gonna be like the donut boy of tuscon or what?

flat stomachs (seal the deal with a kiss)#:cheer
Shocky1

female of the species (with a flat stomach)#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Any resemblance?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]Nope, none ...[/SIZE]

[video=youtube;dJkj4oIFGZo][/video]
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Congrates Coach Martin on the contract extension to 2021
Doing it the right way[/SIZE]

Shocky1
trevin, i know you're in & not out but to be honest with you the lipstick & eyeliner is kinda weird but that's ok we're not here to judge...if you told me you are the top actor in the woods cross drama department i would believe you but let's be real here as long as you got a 4.0+ gpa & you're putting up 500+ (and sometimes 1000+) shots a day how you spend your free time really isn't my concern although i'm still gonna make fun of you

more importantly, what's the name of your curvy brunette yoga female friend?

Shocky1

trevin, you're holding the drumsticks the wrong way, that's not the right grip, you look like a fake model

i dunno maybe you should just stick to basketball, ok?

[video=youtube;G2S_KIErBWc][/video]

i hate everything about shocky#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]sorry shocker ... this drummer has more talent ...[/SIZE]

[video=youtube;35zmHAUutgM][/video]

Shocky1;842750588 said:

trevin, you're holding the drumsticks the wrong way, that's not the right grip, you look like a fake model

i dunno maybe you should just stick to basketball, ok?

i hate everything about shocky#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Cal and the Pac 12 looks strong again this year
It's gonna be a dogfight[/SIZE]

Shocky1

the bears scrimmage sunday morning vs the #19 ranked gaels was critical to preparing for the challenging home opener...while stats were not kept, cal played relentless physical man on man d vs st marys which resulted in the harassed gaels shooting 3 pointers at a much less accurate rate than the team's remarkable 40.6% clip last season...our program needed an elite challenge before the 1st game as the california baptist exhibition on thursday november 3rd at 7:00 pm at haas pavilion will provide less preparation than tangling with a nationally ranked opponent

the success or failure to play lockdown d will dictate the future of this season's destiny, right now things are heading in the right direction in large part due to the senior maturity/leadership on the team

the opener vs south dakota state is gonna be the most dangerous opponent cal plays all year, this is the quintessential trap game...uniformed dumb azzs have criticized the bears schedule not realizing that the jackrabbits were 26-8 last season including victories over tcu, minnesota & santa barbara with a narrow 79-74 loss to maryland in the 1st round of the ncca tournament...south dakota goes 10 deep in playing minutes & returns all 10 guys this season

if the bears come out mentally & physically unprepared for the season opener on friday nite november 11th at 7:00 pm at haas pavilion we're gonna be ******

are you gonna support your california golden bears, are you all in, what's your dream, do you got season tix(s)?

let's do this, nobody ever said this was gonna be easy

the magic of cal basketball (needs you at the barricade ready to fight)#
bearmanpg
I totally agree on your assessment of South Dakota..the jackrabbits have had a damn good mid-major program for a number of years and this year they have their best player back...Mike Daum was a freshman last year and didn't start a single game but he led the team in pts and rbs....this should be a good test for the Bears...
R.Hobbs
I agree Shocky. South Dakota State is going to be a tough test particularly early in the season.
89Bear
Shocky1;842750661 said:

the bears scrimmage sunday morning vs the #19 ranked gaels was critical to preparing for the challenging home opener...while stats were not kept, cal played relentless physical man on man d vs st marys which resulted in the harassed gaels shooting 3 pointers at a much less accurate rate than the team's remarkable 40.6% clip last season...our program needed an elite challenge before the 1st game as the california baptist exhibition on thursday november 3rd at 7:00 pm at haas pavilion will provide less preparation than tangling with a nationally ranked opponent

the success or failure to play lockdown d will dictate the future of this season's destiny, right now things are heading in the right direction in large part due to the senior maturity/leadership on the team

the opener vs south dakota state is gonna be the most dangerous opponent cal plays all year, this is the quintessential trap game...uniformed dumb azzs have criticized the bears schedule not realizing that the jackrabbits were 26-8 last season including victories over tcu, minnesota & santa barbara with a narrow 79-74 loss to maryland in the 1st round of the ncca tournament...south dakota goes 10 deep in playing minutes & returns all 10 guys this season

if the bears come out mentally & physically unprepared for the season opener on friday nite november 11th at 7:00 pm at haas pavilion we're gonna be ******

are you gonna support your california golden bears, are you all in, what's your dream, do you got season tix(s)?

let's do this, nobody ever said this was gonna be easy

the magic of cal basketball (needs you at the barricade ready to fight)#

But, who won on Sunday?????
Shocky1
a ups killer whale just delivered my season tixs & parking pass for schlessinger way so i can park next to coach martin in order to give him my gameday opponent scouting reports & recommended schematic diagrammed plays (like pass the ******* ball to young ivee via entry/lob passes) for exploitation based upon specific match ups

but to be honest with you i'm not a fan of coach's wheels:headbang

it doesn't have to be like this#
Shocky1
89Bear;842750760 said:

But, who won on Sunday?????

the better team

basketball is overrated#
Shocky1
ok, basketball isn't overrated, it just seems that way sometimes
Shocky1

troy, i'm always smiling too

the secret to a happy life is really pretty simple (revealed to me in a yoga/meditation class from a wise curvy brunette yoga female teacher): focus on what you got that's meaningful (with substance) in life not what you don't got

love yourz (there's beauty in the struggle)#
Shocky1
"marcus lee is an exceptional player...he's actually transitioned seamlessly like grant and he's a great player like i said...very athletic, a better passer than people know and he's working to expand his game...i'm following his lead and he's following mine, so we're just trying to push everybody to get better...i just mentioned a lot of his traits but i mean he just takes up a ton of space and tries to make things difficult for me and also guards trying to come to the basket...everybody has to be alert when he's back there especially on defense...i've been playing him since high school so i already knew what he brought to the table...i was kinda disappointed he couldn't play this year but any team with marcus lee on it going to get a lot better so when he is able to play he's going to do great for us and right now going against him every day in practice is getting us all better...he's an important piece of the puzzle"

-ivan rabb, community leader/cal leader & future 2017 nba draft lottery pick

Shocky1;842735800 said:

marcus, did you know that elvis had mental issues at the end of his life?...the king wore a lot of crazy mixed up outfits like a ****** up haight ashbury hippie, is that your deal?

but it's not your fault, you got that crazy azz curvy brunette yoga female from kentucky following you everywhere but no worries just tell ashley she can sit by me on the floor while she's serving you looks, life is sometimes complicated

marcus, you can always change your digits

my favorite california golden bear hippie#:gobears:
Shocky1
"it's like i'm the og (original gangster) i'm like a super old man...we got all these young guys like rabb is still 19, we got charlie a young fella so its fun...i like leading, leading the young fellas and teaching them...i was once in their shoes coming in not knowing what to expect you know, first year in college...i'm just taking it day by day, trying to better myself as a leader...i'm not the perfect leader right now but i'm starting to be that guy coming into the season"

-jabari bird, mama's boy (like the shockster) & potential 2017 nba draft choice pick if he can prove to scouts he's got a non stop bad azz motor

Shocky1;842685551 said:

we visited with jabari for a while at the banquet but we spent more time with his moms tonya who taylor describes as "so cute and fun to talk to"

tonya told us that jabari's girlfriend (they started dating in high school) is kelli hayes on the ucla basketball team & she told us that she's flat out admonished both of them that she's "not ready to become a grandmother"

she also puts her foot down with her son's requests for her to deliver 10:00 pm meals to berkeley from the family home in richmond (dad carl was co team mvp of the 1975 california golden bears) & when jabari has mentioned maybe leaving school early for the nba she's told him she doesn't know who's putting these bad ideas in her son's head but that he's gonna earn a degree from the #1 ranked public university in the world before he makes a run at professional basketball

jabari speaks with a sparkly enthusiasm & a brilliant smile, he is a happy person who knows he is loved by a lot of people...but for him to achieve his potential next season he's gotta play with more of a bad azz attitude, to attack the basket relentlessly & further develop his mid range game, his 3 point shooting is already a thing of beauty...a major factor in cal's abysmal free throw shooting this season was that the wrong guys were taking the majority of the free throws, both jabari & jordan need to play more aggressively, get fouled & then knock down 80% of the free throws...bird's defensive improvement in his energized fighting thru screens & defending in a sqat position is 1000% better than his sorry azz standing up posture as a freshman for coach montgomery which resulted in him getting benched (after losing his defensive assignment again) & teary eyed on the road at santa barbara...i heard coach tell him he couldn't put him back in the game until he learns how to play d, that's a lesson the bird has taken to heart, i could see it in his hungry eyes last season

coach christopher told me that jabari's dedication & work in transforming his body has been remarkable...but that don't mean nicodemus isn't gonna bust bird eating potato chips at the house every now & then

let's do this, bird man, the time is now

mcdonalds all american (skip the big mac & fries)#
Shocky1

"i feel a lot stronger...i'm about 225 lbs right now so it's a big difference for me...to start last year (arriving in berkeley from bishop o'down) i was 206...during the season i was around 217 and then i dropped a little bit as the season went on but i've gained a little bit of weight (since then)"

-ivan rabb, foodie (of the mac & cheese variety):woohoo

Shocky1;842683591 said:

young ivee told me at the banquet that he thinks he will be more comfortable vocally demanding the ball next season, that it doesn't happen just naturally for him due to his personality...he did make some progress in this area during the final 10 games

coach christopher told me at that rabb currently weighs 219 lbs & that he will ideally play at 228-230 lbs next season

ivan's goal should be to be selected as the #1 player in the 2017 nba draft, he's got that potential if he can average 15+ shots a game next season in exploiting other teams

impose your will (demand the ******* ball)#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Jaylen Brown in his NBA debut
9 points on 3-4 shooting, 2 blocks and a fast break beautiful dime[/SIZE]

HoopDreams

[SIZE=5]Jon Rothstein: 20 under-the-radar freshmen for 2016-17[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]"[COLOR="#0000CD"]Charlie Moore, Cal[/COLOR]: This Chicago native was originally committed to Memphis before Josh Pastner took the head coaching vacancy at Georgia Tech, and the Tigers' loss will be Cal's gain. Despite standing at 5-foot-9, Moore is a diminutive scorer that can get his shot off in a number of different ways. This will be a valuable offensive piece for Cuonzo Martin and the Bears moving forward."[/SIZE]

Shocky1

"i think we all really play well with each other...we've kinda had a bunch of different combinations back there so whichever one it is i think we're going to be successful...sam, he's a big guard, very good defensively, he can pass it, he can score in a variety of different ways...charlie is a really good scorer, he's really quick, he can get in there and make plays happen...so i think they bring different things but they're both really effective at what they do...so i'm excited to play with both of them, no matter what combinations they put out there"

-grant mullins, the renaissance man/venture capitalist/3 point shooter with a pure stroke/broadway understudy/leader of the french canadian revolution (at the barricade)
Shocky1
R.Hobbs;842750730 said:

I agree Shocky. South Dakota State is going to be a tough test particularly early in the season.

if the california golden bears aren't physically & mentally prepared to play vs the jackrabbits in the opening game at 7:00 pm on friday november 11th this is gonna have a very sad ******* ending

south dakota state played maryland tougher than cal played hawaii in last season's 1st round ncca tournament games, the jackrabbits will not be intimidated by the bears & will bring a chip on their shoulders when they visit berkeley...this is the quintessential dangerous trap game

relentless preparation is the key

fear/respect the fueled up jacked up jackrabbits#

Shocky1
the intentionally under the radar recruitment of academically elite (columbia & princeton were also involved) 6'9" 220 lbs 2017 oscar da silva of the international basketball academy of munich has resulted in a commitment to stanford after early october visits to both berkeley & palo alto, good get for the cards

but that doesn't change the fact that jerod haase got man boobs
Yogi1
It's bad enough that this "look at me" thread exists, but do you have to add to the spam by posting about stuff that has nothing to do with men's basketball in the thread too?

HoopDreams;842749263 said:

[SIZE=5]Cal running back [COLOR="#0000CD"]Tre Watson[/COLOR]
looks at these numbers:

28 runs, 156 yards, 5.5 avg
5 receptions, 50 yards
263 All-Purpose yards
2 Touchdowns
Cal 52, Oregon 49
5-9, 195 lbs[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][FONT=Arial Black]It's not how big you are. It's how big is your heart[/FONT][/SIZE]

[video=youtube;wXM_FrEfcto][/video]
NVBear78
Mike Zillion;842751279 said:

It's bad enough that this "look at me" thread exists, but do you have to add to the spam by posting about stuff that has nothing to do with men's basketball in the thread too?

you forgot to add Get off my Lawn!
Shocky1
"kingsley has made huge leaps just being comfortable with the ball and just playing without thinking so much on the offensive end, we all know what he does on defensive, he just clogs up the lane, blocks shots, and rebounds but he's been doing a far better job of just catching and finishing and creating plays off the block...kameron, he's doing a great job as well...just getting more comfortable with his body, rolling to the basket, sealing guys under the basket and extending his range to the 15 foot area and i'm proud of both of them because we all worked hard together in the summer time and we've all gotten better"

-ivan rabb, son of the year & raider's nation fan

ooouuu#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]James Looney doing a good impression of Vic Enwere[/SIZE]

First Page Last Page
Page 45 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.