cal's monster class deux

1,380,164 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

cal's academic standards have evolved in recent years, the jt era (at the end when jeff was physically & mentally burned out, he used to sleep at the office which is not healthy in any sense) academic dumpster fire (apr) for the football program signaled that stricter standards were necessary for admissions to the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world
Shocky1
dal9;842778627 said:

what is PIE? D-league doing half time pie-eating contests now? Joey Chestnut would be jealous of that 17 pie average.

edit: although if he had gone to AZ, I bet Sean Miller could have coached him up to a 20-22 pie average.

agreed, the donut boy of tuscon like pies too, he's multiple that way

rape your teammate's sister, take peds/asthama medications, don't read books & **** that, no problemo, it's a player's program

bear down (without academic integrity, 2.3 gpa will get you accepted)#

Shocky1
"i don't want to be average"
-tolu jacobs yaffa, chairman of da boards

cal's started at the bottom class (2018)#:gobears:
Shocky1
"it's going to be a special season...3 more weeks"
-warren washington, 3.5 gpa match up nightmare/trevin's potential future roommate

cal's started at the bottom class (2018)#:acclaim:
Shocky1
"never let another man outwork you...shouldn't care what other people think about you...they don't know what goes on behind closed doors or how you living"
-alex lomax, 2016 gatorade tennessee state player of the year/3.62 gpa true student athlete

cal's started at the bottom class (2018)#:axe
Shocky1
walter ellis=not an eskimo but lives in the freezing azz midwest, cali got kinda better weather...3.9 gpa true student athlete...fast rising junior now focusing exclusively on basketball after being an elite national wide receiver prospect

cal's started at the bottom class (2018)#:tree
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]who is the most improved player for Cal?

that would be Kingsly Okoroh...
or if you driving to the hoop thinking you are going take it all the way to the hoop ... just [FONT=Arial Black]SIR[/FONT] will do[/SIZE]

Shocky1
kj hymes is a 6'10" stretch 4 national recruit that got good relationships with coach wyking & coach martin, as he develops in a college s&c program kj will be a high major starter with a significant upside

cal's started at the bottom class (2018)#:woohoo
Shocky1
'i love my city"
-jordan brown, 32 points vs roseville, 3.5 gpa true student athlete & the #2 ranked player in the 2018 class

jordan, this insane foto says it all, the biggest honor that can ever be bestowed upon a cal targeted prospect (other than taking a yoga/meditation class with a curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach) is this song being linked to you, just ask ivan & jaylen

cal's started at the bottom class (2018)#:bravo
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]National Top 20 Freshmen[/SIZE]

Shocky1
nobody played nobody tonite, it's finals week

bueno noches, seorita#
Big C
HoopDreams;842779058 said:

[SIZE=5]who is the most improved player for Cal?

that would be Kingsly Okoroh
or if you driving to the hoop thinking you are going take it all the way to the hoop ... just [FONT=Arial Black]SIR[/FONT] will do[/SIZE]

What are we, chopped liver?

Sincerely,
Roger Moute a Bidias
Cole Welle
Shocky1

at academically mediocre schools like arizona & oregon they grade their disposable factory workers (i.e. basketball players) on a curve which means that 59% gets rounded up to a b, gotta keep guys like chance comanche eligible, that's great until these players leave school & they can't find meaningful work

don't be a dumb as#
Shocky1
donnie tillman intends to publicly announce his college finalists list in january

donnie, you got some stuff in common with coach martin, what's gonna be your location?...is an academically mediocre school like utah gonna open doors for you in life once basketball is done with you, is this gonna be a 50 year decision?

[video=youtube;H2Aowbpv0XM][/video]

Shocky1;842695280 said:

the cal staff is in daily communication with emerging key 2017 priority wing donnie tillman originally from the housing projects of detroit & now flourishing at findlay prep & the oakland soldiers...tillman is not nationally ranked yet because he played in only 5 games last year because of a now fully recovered meniscus tear w/ cartilage damage but like charlie moore he's gonna be a top 100 player before the end of his upcoming senior season

the findlay prep program operates like a college program with serious time management skills required by its student athletes...before the season the players (who live in 2 houses a block away from the school) got 6:00 am conditioning on the football field followed by school from 8:00 to 3:00 pm with weights at 12:40 pm before lunch...after school there's a basketball practice followed by dinner & then homework study sessions...then at 9:00 they got work outs with the coaches

although coach martin & coach webster are recruiting tillman at the 3, he views himself as position less like draymond green:

"that's my biggest comparison, a more athletic draymond green...i'm a rebounder, i can knock down a mid range shot, i can step up and hit a three, i can sometimes create for myself and for others and i can post up inside and out...and i really love that about (green's) game"

-donnie tillman

he forget to mention that he also got serious hops & can play above the rim too

growing up in tough circumstances in the midwest, donnie can relate to the past experiences of coach martin & coach webster, he would bring a mentally tougher, more bad azz much needed mentality to the sometimes candy azz soft california golden bears

and here's the best news, tillman told ryan gorcey that "education is #1, basketball will take care of itself" & that he got an overall 3.3 gpa...donnie tillman is not a dumb azz, he got academic ambition & is mentally limitless

expect donnie tillman to visit berkeley in the future, he's gonna make his moms donna holmes who suffers from epilepsy proud of her by taking care of her in the future...and yeah, donnie is an ideal cal fit both thru his multiple skills at the 3 & his hardwork in the classrooms

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including the streets of detroit)

50 year decision#
concordtom
Shocky1;842779064 said:

'i love my city"
-jordan brown, 32 points vs roseville, 3.5 gpa true student athlete & the #2 ranked player in the 2018 class

jordan, this insane foto says it all, the biggest honor that can ever be bestowed upon a cal targeted prospect (other than taking a yoga/meditation class with a curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach) is this song being linked to you, just ask ivan & jaylen

cal's started at the bottom class (2018)#:bravo

Nice pic.

Jordan's woodcreek is in action today (Friday the 16th) at the Runnin' with the Pack tournament (8 teams, 3 days):

Cosumnes Oaks' "Runnin' with the Pack" boys basketball tournament kicks off today with Elk Grove taking on Foothill at 4 p.m. at the Cosumnes Oaks high school gym (Address: 8350 Lotz Pkwy, Elk Grove, CA).
The 5:30 p.m. game pits Bradshaw Christian and Woodcreek.
Liberty Ranch and Manteca play at 7 p.m. and the host Wolfpack will face McKinleyville at 8:30 p.m.

tourney bracket flier:
http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/egcitizen.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/d/d5/dd54a150-c2cc-11e6-b27e-575c8c2033a8/58529eef4bc83.pdf.pdf
89Bear
Shocky, do you think Rooks could play in the Virginia game or is that a pipe dream???
Shocky1
89Bear;842779200 said:

Shocky, do you think Rooks could play in the Virginia game or is that a pipe dream???

kam is gonna start running this week, virginia is probably too early...i'll be checking out k(rooks) during the early warm ups this saturday to see what's up
Shocky1
trevelin queen thus far this season for scott thom's college of marin mariners is averaging 24.5 ppg with a ridiculous 63.3% on field goals, 42.9% on 3 pointers & 76.5% on free throws along with hitting the glass hard for 10.5 rpg, 3.8 spg, 2.5 apg & a kinda sloppy 2.8 turnovers per game

Shocky1;842770447 said:

the staff is taking a serious look at 6'6" 185 lbs trevelin queen, an athletic freshman wing at the college of marin

college of marin head coach scott thom brought his team to berkeley on saturday november 5th to observe the bears closed practice at the gold gym in the rsf before the washington football game...i congratulated scott & trust me unlike coach martin, trevelin got good hair

trevelin graduated from north county high school which is located in glen burnie, maryland with a good not great 3.1 gpa..he's gonna be coached up by thom not only on the basketball court but also in the classroom

the bears need an attacking/slashing 3 for the 2017 class, time was lost with the recruitment of alec hickman who was neither academically or athletically qualified for the university of california, berkeley but queen can't be offered/recruited as a jc freshman until his sophmore year, he's a 2018 prospect

if this recruitment heats up i'm gonna catch one of trevelin's games in kentfield this season, i dunno maybe i could play the meadow club with al & then get over to com afterwards

[video=youtube;-hpuS_cL88U][/video]

the cal basketball team needs more attitude, a little east coast bad azz **** you up swagger like biggy might be a good thing
Shocky1
as the bears seek their 27th win in a row at haas pavilion this saturday nite vs cal poly, check out this link re: the guys memories of their favorite victories during the streak

love it that roman, nick, roger & jabari all mention stormin' the floor as a special moment to them

http://www.calbears.com/news/2016/12/16/mens-basketball-memories-of-the-streak.aspx

let's be real here, i live to ******* storm the floor, if i could i would storm the floor after every game, every practice, everything...if the pac 12 fines cal $25k for stormin' the floor because of my inciting the crowd, no worries, i'm gonna write the check for the program

stormin' the floor at haas pavilion is one of the greatest adrenaline rushes of all time, it's something that runs deeply in your blood & it should be on the bucket list for every california golden bears fan...but it's important to not interact with the opposing teams players & coaches, let them exit haas peacefully while we do our **** at midcourt which is transformed into the center of the universe...last year a former student manager kinda took it too far with taunting/pointing at donut boy of tuscon, i totally get that but let's not do that again, he gotta get back to his hotel room to start chowing down his heart attack grenades by himself without joe tryna take all of them good ones with the fuchsia sprinkles

[video=youtube;N7QqouIxulM][/video]

this **** is getting live

stormin' the floor (the magic of cal basketball)#:tree
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]anytime you have a chance to set a new all time record for a program, it's a special opportunity

don't miss the moment
[/SIZE]

Shocky1

cal's basketball players (particularly jabari "got no yoga practice") should be doing headstands & handstands, finals are over (finally) at the #1 public university in the world...the weight of the ******* world is off your shoulders, your achieving something amazing & truly meaningful in the classrooms of berkeley, something that will open doors for you for the rest of your life

and now you got time to put up at least 1000+ shots a day until instruction begins again on tuesday january 17th, you got a month to 100% focus upon your shooting improvement & strides in the s&c program with coach nic, let's do this...jaylen got minted in the nba with a $12 million+ guarantee contract because of his tireless work ethic in putting up shots when there's nobody around...is the your deal too or are you gonna just work on being the house video game champ?

and yeah if you got a curvy brunette yoga girlfriend that wants to spend time with you, no worries, just make her rebound your practice shots...pretty sure she can wear (or not) underwear & high heels at haas & the gold gym during late night workouts when the world is sleeping...maybe afterwards you can review your shooting analytics or something in the visitor's dugout or the pitcher's mound at evans diamond

this is cal basketball (sleep & clothing is for losers)#:bravo
Shocky1
every california golden bear gotta ask themselves: what's my next 30 day 100% focused basketball improvement plan?

the time is now (for everything)#
Shocky1
coach martin at the tark classic in las vegas today to check on rumors that jemarl baker is no longer playing basketball & scoring points (there's zero information otherwise) and that jemarl is now just focused on mountain climbing & **** like that

sherlock mystery for sure#
Shocky1
coach webster & coach wyking also in vegas

where's jemarl?#
Shocky1
oregon state beavers (3-8) got licked (again) 71-67 on their home court by them already 10 loss long beach state jackrabbits...apparently coach tinkle's recruiting strategy of only recruiting guys whose moms are sleeping with the staff isn't working out so great, gregg gottlieb gotta start raising some talent too

1 man team stud travis reid scored 24 points along with 13 boards in only 22 minutes as the stanford cardinals (7-3) homesteaded 79-55 the cal state east bay pioneers...bears gotta gameplan to contain reid, if he doesn't produce, game over...sure hope jerod haase gets a victoria secret gift card from a secret admirer for xmas so he can keep his man boobs in one place most of the time, the holidays should be festive but not that festive if you know what i mean
bearmanpg
Shocky1;842779402 said:

trevelin queen thus far this season for scott thom's college of marin mariners is averaging 24.5 ppg with a ridiculous 63.3% on field goals, 42.9% on 3 pointers & 76.5% on free throws along with hitting the glass hard for 10.5 rpg, 3.8 spg, 2.5 apg & a kinda sloppy 2.8 turnovers per game

I saw Trevelin last night at the Modesto JC Tournament...he went for 25 and I don't know how many rbs or assists....he is a very smooth athlete....really quick off the ground and seems to be able to finish with either hand....pretty good handle for a 6'6" player too....how are his grades Shocky? I don't know how he slipped through all the East Coast recruiters if he was D1 eligible...actually, his attitude was surprisingly pleasant..he helped his opponents up from the floor and I never saw him act of line at all...in fact, I commented to my BB buddy how nice a kid he seemed to be....Oh and BTW, Long Beach St. is the 49ers, not the jackrabbits...
Shocky1
bearmanpg;842779634 said:

I saw Trevelin last night at the Modesto JC Tournament...he went for 25 and I don't know how many rbs or assists....he is a very smooth athlete....really quick off the ground and seems to be able to finish with either hand....pretty good handle for a 6'6" player too....how are his grades Shocky? I don't know how he slipped through all the East Coast recruiters if he was D1 eligible...actually, his attitude was surprisingly pleasant..he helped his opponents up from the floor and I never saw him act of line at all...in fact, I commented to my BB buddy how nice a kid he seemed to be....Oh and BTW, Long Beach St. is the 49ers, not the jackrabbits...

bearman, how did queen look on d?

trevelin went for 28 points incluidng a 3 pointer & 21 points with 2 3 pointers in the modesto jc tournament, glad to hear he can finish with either hand like t-wall

he apparently had a 3.1 gpa in high school

yeah i'm always confusing the long beach state 49ers with the long beach poly jackrabbits, desean jackson not too happy about that
Shocky1

cal poly mustangs from beautiful san louis obispo (big fan of the poor man's pebble beach at morro bay) are 5-5 with a challenging preseason schedule with road losses at the save mart center (fresno state), the #1 ranked stripper college in the world (asu) & nobu malibu (pepperdine)...cal poly slo is like princeton & uc davis, they gotta a bunch of highly skilled white 3 point shooters that can bury teams if they get in a rhythm, they are like a solid ivy league program in that regards

the mustangs are led by my sister beth (a triathlete who has competed in iron woman in hawaii & cal poly grad, a flat stomach runs in the family), 6' 170 lbs victor joseph (11.7 ppg with a lethal 44.7% on 3 pointers) & 6'2" 175 lbs kyle toth (11.6 ppg with an absolutely fatal 54.5% on 3 pointers)...the mustangs best player & lone interior post presence minnesota transfer 6'8" 212 lbs josh martin (10.8 ppg & 8.4 rpg) got a stress fracture in his foot & is done for the season...hopefully jay john's favorite mustang trevor will get to gallop on the floor of haas tonite

the bears are gonna finally see a healthy (and mentally too now that finals are done) ivan rabb & jabari bird on the court for the 1st time this season, hopefully charlie & sammy are gonna deliver some all the way up lob entry passes to young ivee who is gonna do a better job of framing/extending his arm up & vocally demanding the ball (and imposing his bad azz will on the game)

would also like to see roman davis play with a fast & furious (but under control too) intensity in attacking the basket along with the king & cole against physcially mismatched opposing post players...the defensive key for the game will be to be aware of where the shooters joseph & toth are on the court at all time & aggressively close out on them behind the 3 point line, challenge every shot

and yeah if everybody competes like their hair is on ******* fire, i'll be sure to give coach martin the signal that it's time for nick & koko to let it fly with magical 3 pointers thru the haas pavillion airspace tonite

let's do this:axe
HoopDreams
Shocky1
allonzo trier got a seat on the bench for this morning's texas a&m game...if i was the espn2 sideline reporter i would ask allonzo: "what did you have for breakfast & do you know how to read books and when i say books i don't mean coloring books?"

Shocky1;842752766 said:

the arizona basketball program under the direction of the donut boy of tuscon is appealing to the ncca re: allonzo trier's usage/testing positive for performance enhancement drugs with the story that trier has asthma & that he & the entire university of arizona athletic medical staff didn't know that his meds that open his lungs are actually ncca banned drugs

yeah allonzo trier loves that breakfast of champions, it's got no moral fiber

a player's program (no need to read books & **** like that, no problemo if you rape a teammate's sister, no worries if you got a 2.3 gpa or don't attend a legit high school & we'll look the other way if you wanna load up on peds)#
bearmanpg
Shocky1;842779671 said:

bearman, how did queen look on d?

trevelin went for 28 points incluidng a 3 pointer & 21 points with 2 3 pointers in the modesto jc tournament, glad to hear he can finish with either hand like t-wall

he apparently had a 3.1 gpa in high school

yeah i'm always confusing the long beach state 49ers with the long beach poly jackrabbits, desean jackson not too happy about that

Defense in Junior College ball is pretty hard to evalutate since the play is more AAU like...a lot of ole (wave a cape at them as they go by) defense played in JC....Queen is definitely athletic enough to play defense (got the hops and quicks) but I can't honestly evaluate his D on the one game I saw...sorry...OOH I almost forgot....he got good hair....
Shocky1
bearman, agreed that queen got good hair

but he don't got great hair...sorry trevelin

Shocky1
Shocky1;842778121 said:

hoop, i love both charlie & sammy but they've done a pretty mediocre job of passing the ******* basketball with entry lob passes to young ivee when he flashes open with his arm extended (they are hesitating for a split second & then the opportunity is gone as the low post double team arrives), that's the responsibility of true point guards that facilitate/distribute the ball to cal's future nba lottery pick...i feel ivan's frustration/disappointment

this basketball team isn't gonna go anywhere against elite competition unless this changes

cal is a dead last #12 in the pac 12 in assists per game with 12.4

feed ivan#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842779813 said:

cal is a dead last #12 in the pac 12 in assists per game with 12.4

feed ivan#

charlie moore with 5 assists, grant mullins with 5 assists & sammy singer with 2 assists & a relentless d performance en route to an unselfish 19 assists
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5][COLOR="#000080"]Jabari Bird[/COLOR] made sure Cal basketball would make HISTORY tonight
TWENTY FIVE POINTS on a super efficient 10-16 shooting, including 4-7 from downtown and a couple [COLOR="#2F4F4F"]MONSTER[/COLOR] dunks
+ 5 rebounds, 2 assists and a block[/SIZE]

First Page Last Page
Page 64 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.