cal's monster class deux

1,376,080 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?

HoopDreams
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=5]TWENTY REBOUNDS[/SIZE][/FONT]

Shocky1
check out the live stream link below for trevin knell's game tonite in leading his wood cross wildcats spot changing 75-52 of the rivals east leopards

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765691894/Boys-basketball-live-stream-East-at-Woods-Cross-7-pm.html

trevin scored 29 points with world class 3 point shooting (announcers said he's currently 50%+ this season) & free throws (90%+), his pure stroke reflects his moms vicki waking him up at 5:00 am for putting up 500+ practice shots a day, no days off...he steps into his shots & many of the perimeter moneyballs are all net...with trevin & jemarl among the nation's leading shooters, that's gonna open up the interior for the cal bigs in 2019 & beyond

knell can adroitly finish with either hand although he missed several point blank drives in the 2nd quarter in not finishing thru contact, he's gonna love working on gaining good weight with greater explosion with coach nic

trevin plays fundamentally lousy d while standing erect (not in a sqat position) like he's an outside valet guy at the montage deer valley waiting to park the next range rover, he doesn't move his feet & tries to swipe the ball from behind, that **** will not work in the pac 12

the biggest surprise for me was how fluid & clever he passes & unselfishly shares the ball, he's kinda like ivan rabb in that regards in that guys are gonna wanna play with a guy that distributes/facilitates his teammates so effortlessly...knell is gonna be an elite 2 or 3 but he got a handle like a 1

did i mention that trevin is not a dumb azz?...he got a 4.0+ gpa

business out#:wave
Shocky1
with the cal staff in attendance justice sueing jr scored 18 points as the mater dei monarchs circled of life 67-54 the st john bosco braves

josh gershon has confirmed that justice will ranked as a 4 star top 100 player in the final 2017 rankings

Shocky1;842782697 said:

with so cal standouts jemarl baker (top 50 talent, arguably the nation's purest long range shooter) & juhwan harris dyson (arguably the best coast's top lockdown 2/3 defender, the spider fly is relentless) already committed along with elite sharpshooter trevin knell (will enroll in 2019), the cal staff is going hard at 6'6" 210 lbs justice sueing of mater dei high school for cal's go all the way up class (2017)

why haven't you heard of justice sueing jr before, why isn't he currently nationally ranked?

justice played his freshman year of high school basketball at westview high school in avondale, arizona...as a sophmore the swingman averaged 19.9 ppg (with 78.4% on free throws knocking down a remarkable 127 of them) in league play at the mary knoll school in honolulu, his dad justice sueing sr was an assistant coach & is well known/respected on the islands after playing for the university of hawaii back in the day (1990s)

sueing is now at california powerhouse mater dei high school & is absolutely blowing up with recent games of 16 points vs lynwood today, 27 points vs chino hills (and the ball bros), 21 points vs st augustine & 25 points vs bishop montgomery (the preseason #1 ranked team in california)...the lefty fearlessly attacks the basket & finishes thru contact (and then makes the free throws for the +1), got an above aveage shooting stroke, can facilitate his team's half court offense & physically defends several positions with a bad azz attitude

listen to the poised & articulate true student athlete in the video below, he is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.8 gpa
[video=youtube;2voeGlY7728][/video]

justice is gonna be ranked in the top 100 in the final 2017 rankings just like predicted here for charlie moore in the final 2016 rankings...he's already officially visited academically mediocre utah & almost died of frostbite in freezing azz salt lake city ("utah had an amazing environment") & also tripped to the sheltered st marys campus...the warm weather hawaiian native would be a strong fit both athletically & academically to compete for the wide open starting 3 battle next season upon the bird man's graduation to hopefully the nba in the diverse & beautiful san francisco bay area with ideal year round weather in a family first team environment

yeah the shockster & the staff all are in on justice sueing jr...and if you ask him where he live, he's hopefully gonna point at the berkeley hills & tell you to go all the way up

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including the islands):gobears:
Shocky1
the ucla bruins were 15-17 last season & are a special team this season with once in a lifetime (jason kidd impact kinda player) lonzo bell & the offensively gifted tj leaf

but both bell & leaf are 1 & done and along with the departures of seniors bryce alford & issac hamilton, the bruins could be 15-17 again next season in westwood...and if thomas welsh makes the unwise decision to declare early too (welsh considered leaving after last season), 15-17 might be a good season

the culture of the ucla basketball program hasn't changed, they have just rented the services of 2 unselfish impact playerss for 1 season, alford's teams will always be fudamentally not sound on defense & its a unique team like this years bruins that can outscore opponents in most games

ruh roh#:bigpuke:
Shocky1
2018 cal prospect walter ellis limited to 9 points on 1 of 3 3 pointers & 6 boards as his high school coach cooper got his 200th win somewhere in the freezing azz midwest, why the **** would anyone wanna live in south bend?

true competitors with icicles#
89Bear
Shocky1;842786822 said:

the ucla bruins were 15-17 last season & are a special team this season with once in a lifetime (jason kidd impact kinda player) lonzo bell & the offensively gifted tj leaf

but both bell & leaf are 1 & done and along with the departures of seniors bryce alford & issac hamilton, the bruins could be 15-17 again next season in westwood...and if thomas welsh makes the unwise decision to declare early too (welsh considered leaving after last season), 15-17 might be a good season

the culture of the ucla basketball program hasn't changed, they have just rented the services of 2 unselfish impact playerss for 1 season, alford's teams will always be fudamentally not sound on defense & its a unique team like this years bruins that can outscore opponents in most games

ruh roh#:bigpuke:

Have you seen the recruiting class they have coming in????
petalumabear
89Bear;842786850 said:

Apparently not. I like how other schools are criticized for one and done recruits and we are "overlooked ". It happens, get over it. We need better recruiting (and part of that might be the new GPA restrictions) to build quality depth and frontline talent. I love every Kid on this team but we just don't have the horses EE need to compete against the top schools.... In the PAC let alone nationally. ((Rant over))....
socaltownie
petalumabear;842786855 said:

Apparently not. I like how other schools are criticized for one and done recruits and we are "overlooked ". It happens, get over it. We need better recruiting (and part of that might be the new GPA restrictions) to build quality depth and frontline talent. I love every Kid on this team but we just don't have the horses EE need to compete against the top schools.... In the PAC let alone nationally. ((Rant over))....

Yeah. This.

Cal right now is in a semi-frustrating position (now I honestly believe that Martin is about the best kind of guy to make lemonaide out of the lemons).

We are NOT going to ever really be a great stop for most of the one and dones. We make kids go to class and given the lack of facilities probably ISN"T the best place for such a young man to go. (lets be honest, they want a 6 month BB finishing program and if that was your kid _I_ would be pointing at UofA or Kentucky. YEah - injuries. Guess what. If the kid has a decent academic background come back and go to school without the ride. Now I am realistic. This is MAYBE 5-7 kids a year who are locks for the NBA (aka kids like Ball) and a lot more go to Uof As and end up with **** degrees but there are some and they make your program very very good right now in the current landscape.

Meanwhile it is hard to build a program like, for example, Dougie McDermmont's Bulter squad - ladden with Seniors and a great talent who wanted to stay 4 years in a power 5 conference. The problem in the power5 is that you have to be willing to get beaten up till you get a senior ladden squad coached up, have your run, and then drift back to rebuilding till you put it together again.

No real answer. Martin I think will win some recruiting values based on his ethics, personality, and family first orientation. Long term what I would LOVE to see is a conversation with 50-100 college presidents who are sickened by the hypocritical nature of the One and Dones and put together an ultimatumn for the NCAA - reform or we will take our marbles in D1 hoop elsewhere/form a parallel system. the UofAs can rent a pplayer. This new conference would have strict mechanisms to try to restrict (4 year rides, drop outs reduce scholarships, requirements to match grad rates of general student population. I HONESTLY think fans would be, over the long term, happier with said league as they could get to know the players, root for their success, etc. etc. I love that Brown went to Cal but it is now like "who?" Contrast that to the love many of us still feel for guys like Cobbs or Jorge who we got to know over 3-4 years.
Shocky1
89Bear;842786850 said:

once you get beyond top 10 talent (like ivan rabb, jaylen brown, jordan brown, lonzo ball & tj leaf) in a class, there are no sure things

89, have you made the effort to watch jordan brown play in person?

life is not linear (the true student athlete from roseville is the key)#
Shocky1
check out this link re: the hymes family adoption of 3 relatives & notice the poised articulation of kj, can't wait to watch another one of his future games

http://www.sports360az.com/2016/12/st-marys-star-seeing-family-college-offers-growing/

love yourz#

Shocky1;842782910 said:

drove south on the 101/202 with the top down with interpol blaring out of the speakers to mountain view high school (harper kamp's hs) in mesa to watch from behind the bench 6'8"+ (listed in the program as 6'10", he got good hair that adds almost an inch) kj hymes of st marys high school (downtown phoenix) & the las vegas prospects who is a key priority targeted prospect for cal's started at the bottom class (2018)

kj is a very fluid athlete that can play the 3 & with additional s&c work with coach nic could also slide to the 4...he got a very smooth shooting stroke while comfortably knocking down free throws, he also drilled a 3 pointer from the far right corner with nothing but net...he did not show a mid range game, hymes ususally sets up on the perimeter which probably explains why his team doesn't win more games...st marys runs a play called "reno" during which he posts up deep with his arm extended & he is very mobile in attacking the rim although he's not strong enough enough yet to finish thru heavy contact...the most exciting play of the game was kj running out in transition & finishing the fast break with a meek mill dissing drake thunderous dunk

defensively hymes got pushed around by the red mountain posts who were 6'5" football kinda guys...he did not dive for any loose balls & did not compete for any 50/50 balls...his defensive strength is using his exceptional length & timing to alter & block shots

there was a major screw up by the scorer's table in the 1st half when the retirement community scorer ref had kj for 3 fouls instead of the actual 2...his coaches didn't handle it very diplomatically with the refs, the mistake was not reversed & kj missed almost half of the 1st half while sitting on the bench...to his credit, kj did not get into the heated argument at the scorer's table

kj is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.2 gpa at the academically challenging st marys...his exudes positive energy (huge genuine smiles) & openly roots for his teammates (he's not selfish), he's clearly been raised to be a respectful young man by his dad kwame who played basketball at pepperdine back in the day & is currently involved with basketball training in the valley of the sun

hymes is currently being recruited hard by cal, usc, clemson, virgina & georgia tech, the bears staff by all accounts has done a very good job in building relationships...given his dad's involvement with coaching up his son, staying on the west coach will most likely be a priority in this recruitment to ensure gameday travel by kwame to kj's future college

the univesity of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including arizona):gobears:
Shocky1
dear kj,

how are you?

i am fine?

i'm 3 years old & love my new family, they give me lots of hugs

your family got lots of love too

your friend,

dae

Shocky1;842785343 said:

it's not just rescue dogs that need adoption, consider my fighter little man dae brown recent's adoption in phoenix after 832 days in foster care...check out the link below, coach martin is gonna cry for sure, count on it

gotta love dae's triumphant fist pump, he's already got the basics down for being an amped fueled up cal fan when charlie, young ivee, bird man or the wolf of wall street drains a nba range 3 point moneyball

lots of love, dae, gonna attend your games in high school when your in high school, if you commit to them california golden bears then i'll even let you name the 2031 recruiting class, ok?...nothing but blue chip true student athletes, let's do this dae

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/a8527770/michael-brown-viral-twitter-adoption-pictures/?src=socialflowTW

normal people doing great things (assist to taylor chavez)#:cheer
roqmoq
socaltownie;842786859 said:

Yeah. This.

Cal right now is in a semi-frustrating position (now I honestly believe that Martin is about the best kind of guy to make lemonaide out of the lemons).

We are NOT going to ever really be a great stop for most of the one and dones. We make kids go to class and given the lack of facilities probably ISN"T the best place for such a young man to go. (lets be honest, they want a 6 month BB finishing program and if that was your kid _I_ would be pointing at UofA or Kentucky. YEah - injuries. Guess what. If the kid has a decent academic background come back and go to school without the ride. Now I am realistic. This is MAYBE 5-7 kids a year who are locks for the NBA (aka kids like Ball) and a lot more go to Uof As and end up with **** degrees but there are some and they make your program very very good right now in the current landscape.

Meanwhile it is hard to build a program like, for example, Dougie McDermmont's Bulter squad - ladden with Seniors and a great talent who wanted to stay 4 years in a power 5 conference. The problem in the power5 is that you have to be willing to get beaten up till you get a senior ladden squad coached up, have your run, and then drift back to rebuilding till you put it together again.

No real answer. Martin I think will win some recruiting values based on his ethics, personality, and family first orientation. Long term what I would LOVE to see is a conversation with 50-100 college presidents who are sickened by the hypocritical nature of the One and Dones and put together an ultimatumn for the NCAA - reform or we will take our marbles in D1 hoop elsewhere/form a parallel system. the UofAs can rent a pplayer. This new conference would have strict mechanisms to try to restrict (4 year rides, drop outs reduce scholarships, requirements to match grad rates of general student population. I HONESTLY think fans would be, over the long term, happier with said league as they could get to know the players, root for their success, etc. etc. I love that Brown went to Cal but it is now like "who?" Contrast that to the love many of us still feel for guys like Cobbs or Jorge who we got to know over 3-4 years.

Do you mean McDermott of CREIGHTON which plays in the Big East? Yes, a very good program. Ranked in the top 10 even after losing the coach's son to the NBA last year.
89Bear
Shocky1;842786867 said:

once you get beyond top 10 talent (like ivan rabb, jaylen brown, jordan brown, lonzo ball & tj leaf) in a class, there are no sure things

89, have you made the effort to watch jordan brown play in person?

life is not linear (the true student athlete from roseville is the key)#

They have 4 guys in the top 100. I would happily take my chances.

Hopefully you are right. I would love to see Jordan Brown with a Bear jersey on at the Haas!!! CM needs to step up his coaching and the players need to play with more confidence and fire than they had in the first half at fucla...
Shocky1
my expectations for the cal basketball program is that we (and that includes true fans actually going to the games & creating gameday energy, watching on tv is for losers) ******* compete like our hair is on fire for all 40 minutes, that our staff schematically makes sure young ivee is fed the ball in the low post & that all our guys got good gpas & great hair

this **** isn't that complicated (let's do this)#
HoopDreams

Shocky1
cal's #1 priority for point guard in 2018 (brandon williams is a lock for arizona per a major wildcats donor, he also told me about ira lee being a silent & allonzo's peds) alex lomax threw a perfect money time one handed hook pass with seconds left for a teammate's slam dunks as memphis east rocked the united states of america high school basketball nation with a 75-73 upset against the #2 ranked montverde academy (with key 2017 golden bears target grant shepard) on a freezing azz 17 degree nite on the east coast...check out alex's twitter for footage of the epic dime

elite 1s make the passes that win games, their scoring stats are not the priority, facilitating/distributing their teammates is what wins championships, just ask jason kidd & lonzo ball

did i mention that alex is not a dumb azz?...he got a 3.62 gpa

https://twitter.com/iamalo02?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including memphis):woohoo
socaltownie
roqmoq;842786911 said:

Do you mean McDermott of CREIGHTON which plays in the Big East? Yes, a very good program. Ranked in the top 10 even after losing the coach's son to the NBA last year.

They were not in the Big East for most (reedit -No - one year. ) of the time when Dougie played for them.
Shocky1

roolingrooling

juhwan harris got a lotta people tryna drain him of his energy but he still scored 36 points with 11 boards tonite

energy (after hours in hollywood)#:bluecarrot:
Shocky1
another look at alex lomax's game winning dime, check out the post entitled "clutch"

bigtime players make bigtime plays in bigtime games, the velocity & accuracy of that pass is ******* unreal (so are these fashion choices)

https://twitter.com/BryanFenley

why is cal 11th in the pac 12 in assists (12.9 apg)?#
SFBearz
89Bear;842786926 said:

They have 4 guys in the top 100. I would happily take my chances.

Hopefully you are right. I would love to see Jordan Brown with a Bear jersey on at the Haas!!! CM needs to step up his coaching and the players need to play with more confidence and fire than they had in the first half at fucla...

Ucla has 3 of scout's top 30 including two big time prospects. It's a great class.
Shocky1
SFBearz;842787015 said:

Ucla has 3 of scout's top 30 including two big time prospects. It's a great class.

cal got the arguably top 2 pure shooters in the nation in jemarl baker & trevin knell, the top defender on the west coast in juhwan harris dyson & former top 15 player & mcdonalds all american marcus lee and the staff isn't done recruiting for 2017...it's a great class

sfbearz, no worries, i don't expect you to agree with my assessments of cal vs ucla...i dunno maybe you, fat slice & fatcococoon could carpool to a cal game or something instead of pontificating about things you've read about on the internet or seen on tv

the real world matters#
Shocky1
re: the carpool, you guys could talk **** about the cal basketball the whole time, it would be a blast for you guys

fire coach martin & the entire staff#
south bender
Shocky1;842787017 said:

re: the carpool, you guys could talk **** about the cal basketball the whole time, it would be a blast for you guys

fire coach martin & the entire staff#

Shocky,

May you grow up some day...
SFBearz
Shocky1;842787016 said:

cal got the arguably top 2 pure shooters in the nation in jemarl baker & trevin knell, the top defender on the west coast in juhwan harris dyson & former top 15 player & mcdonalds all american marcus lee and the staff isn't done recruiting for 2017...it's a great class

sfbearz, no worries, i don't expect you to agree with my assessments of cal vs ucla...i dunno maybe you, fat slice & fatcococoon could carpool to a cal game or something instead of pontificating about things you've read about on the internet or seen on tv

the real world matters#

Interesting you should comment on the real world since nobody in touch with the reality of recruiting would agree with you about the relative strength of these two classes. Nobody. It is utter nonsense.
Shocky1
piece of **** dillon brooks was ejected with a flagrant 2 foul for intentionally kicking josh hawkenson in the balls as the corrupt oregon ducks basketball organization (15-2) continued their journey into the heart of darkness under criminal dana altman's calculated watch in physically attacking 85-66 the washington state cougars (9-6)
[video=youtube;0Q2tiYX6L3o][/video]

xavier johnson scored 26 points but the colorado buffaloes (10-6) failed to play with ball stability (15 turnovers on the road is usually fatal) in getting donuted 82-73 by the arizona wildcats (15-2)...yeah tuscon is a dump

hooray the washington huskies (8-7) finally got lucky 87-61 with the slump bustin' oregon state beavers (4-13)...not sure if they gonna buy them breakfast or what

kyle kuzma scored 26 points & grabbed 12 boards as the utah utes (11-4) partied 88-82 in tempe with the arizona state sun devils (9-8) despite bobby "off to the races" hurley reminding the refs for 40 minutes that they are totally incompetent, he's real good at making friends & influencing people for sure

seton hall pirates (12-3) looted 87-56 the depaul blue demons

south dakora state jackrabbits (8-11) got carrot juice poison 101-93 by the omaha mavericks

louisian tech bulldogs (10-6) got beeped 69-68 by the ut san antonio roadrunners

as a direct result of not playing trevor john the cal poly mustangs (5-10) got slo played by the uc davis aggies (10-7) in the battle of the white boyz, moms is not happy the dnp, not happy at all

uc irvine anteaters (9-9) pipelined 84-56 the hawaii rainbows

bi polar san diego aztecs (8-7) got bucked 78-66 by the boise state broncos led by montera middle school superstar austin paris with 12 points...paris is the only known person on planet earth other than asha thomas who will feed young ivee, very sad day at the oakland zoo

princeton tigers (8-6) without future graduate transfer & cal target henry caruso from mitty high school schooled 61-52 the penn quakers at some freezing azz library gym somewhere on the east coast

southeastern louisiana lions (9-8) got tricked into joining the circus 74-54 by the lamar cardinals who just got out of rehab
mikecohen
south bender;842787019 said:

Shocky,

Shocky, May you never grow up
Shocky1

the #25 ranked usc trojans (15-1) haven't beaten anybody of signficance (either have the bears) this season, in their only real battle they got clownpunked 23 by the oregon ducks basketball organization

the trojans are led by 6'5" 190 lbs elijah stewart (14.3 ppg & 5.6 rpg), crafty 6'1" 180 lbs jordan mclaughlin (14.1 ppg & a team high 5.1 apg), 6'11" chimezie metu (12.9 ppg & a team high 8.2 rpg) & 6'4" 190 lbs de'anthony melton (10.1 ppg & 5.4 rpg)...usc is #1 in the pac 12 in steals (7.2 spg) & #3 in free throws (74.5% vs cal's 64.5%)

usc hasn't played a defense that plays with the same intensity as cal:
*****the bears are 6th in the nation in adjusted defensive efficiency (.925)
*****5th in defensive rebounds per game (28.7)
*****12th for field goal percentage defense (37.9%)
*****14th for three-point field goal defense (29.1%)
*****19th for scoring defense (61.7 ppg)
*****13th for total rebounds per game (41.3)

this game is a very good match up for cal, usc is a guard centric team like asu that likes to push tempo/transition & jack up 3 pointers...the trojans will have absolutely no answer for young ivee but will charlie & sammy settle down & feed him so he can score 25+ points?...fully expect a well rested bird man to bounce back with a vengeance, would help matters if the staff would draw up a low post up play for jabari on the 1st offensive possession to get his flow/confidence rolling early...the king gotta have his hands up ready for entry passes against much smaller posts & then finish with slam dunks without dribbling & or using the back board...great opportunity for grant, dante & nick to build upon their strong performance vs ucla...and if any of the trojans shooters get hot, roger can chase & lock them down tight...hopefully roman will get an opportunity to defend & attack the basket offensively

let's do this (compete for 40 minutes):buttkick:#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5][FONT=Impact]Gameday![/FONT][/SIZE]

socaltownie
Shocky1;842787038 said:

the #25 ranked usc trojans (15-1) haven't beaten anybody of signficance (either have the bears) this season, in their only real battle they got clownpunked 23 by the oregon ducks basketball organization

the trojans are led by 6'5" 190 lbs elijah stewart (14.3 ppg & 5.6 rpg), crafty 6'1" 180 lbs jordan mclaughlin (14.1 ppg & a team high 5.1 apg), 6'11" chimezie metu (12.9 ppg & a team high 8.2 rpg) & 6'4" 190 lbs de'anthony melton (10.1 ppg & 5.4 rpg)...usc is #1 in the pac 12 in steals (7.2 spg) & #3 in free throws (74.5% vs cal's 64.5%)

usc hasn't played a defense that plays with the same intensity as cal:
*****the bears are 6th in the nation in adjusted defensive efficiency (.925)
*****5th in defensive rebounds per game (28.7)
*****12th for field goal percentage defense (37.9%)
*****14th for three-point field goal defense (29.1%)
*****19th for scoring defense (61.7 ppg)
*****13th for total rebounds per game (41.3)

this game is a very good match up for cal, usc is a guard centric team like asu that likes to push tempo/transition & jack up 3 pointers...the trojans will have absolutely no answer for young ivee but will charlie & sammy settle down & feed him so he can score 25+ points?...fully expect a well rested bird man to bounce back with a vengeance, would help matters if the staff would draw up a low post up play for jabari on the 1st offensive possession to get his flow/confidence rolling early...the king gotta have his hands up ready for entry passes against much smaller posts & then finish with slam dunks without dribbling & or using the back board...great opportunity for grant, dante & nick to build upon their strong performance vs ucla...and if any of the trojans shooters get hot, roger can chase & lock them down tight...hopefully roman will get an opportunity to defend & attack the basket offensively

let's do this (compete for 40 minutes):buttkick:#

Agree with all of this. I think that USC is better than ASU in playing this style but we do have a match up advantage. I am hoping Kam Rooks can give us 10 minutes or so just to spell the 2 guys but more importantly allow them flexibility if USC's penetration draws fouls early. That is what I would do against the Bears....drive early and often and get Ivan and Kings on the bench. Any Trojan possession that ends without a foul on our bigs is a good possession today....and honestly Ivan should be able, in turn, to get Meto in foul trouble if we feed him.
Shocky1
south bender;842787019 said:

Shocky,

got no idea what your talking about, sb, my moms told me i'm all grown up back in the day & i believed her

HoopDreams

south bender
Shocky1;842787558 said:

got no idea what your talking about, sb, my moms told me i'm all grown up back in the day & i believed her

Does your mom read your thread?
socaltownie
SFBearz;842787020 said:

Interesting you should comment on the real world since nobody in touch with the reality of recruiting would agree with you about the relative strength of these two classes. Nobody. It is utter nonsense.

Yeah. I love Shock's excitement. I think him proding us to get to games is right (if frustrating as some of us do not have the time/flexibility shocky has successfully achieved in his life - kudos to him) and I love that he doesn't talk hardly any S*** about our student athletes. But sometimes the over the top glowing stuff in the thread I think is quasi counter productive to his goals - it builds unrealistic exceptations (look back at the glowing reviews of, for example, Domingo and Roman Davis) and when those very high expectations are not met, disappointment and bitching sets in. Plus Trevin is sorta NOT next year guy....he is on mission right? and thus will never see the court at the same time as Lee. That is OK. I love that we get a kid who will have years of experience on his peers but he is an asterix in respect to "next years" class.
Shocky1
south bender;842788314 said:

Does your mom read your thread?

every day, my mom paid her way thru cal working 50+ hours a week & relentlessly competed in a profession which at the time discrimnated against mutt females, she is the strongest & most courageous person i know

cal's monster class=shocky's facebook

together we attack#
First Page Last Page
Page 72 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.