cal's monster class deux

1,379,866 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister;842847785 said:

Shocky, do you want to play any gambling games with those cards like make a leaner or knock down a leaner?

bearister, if you told me your a regular at the kingfish, i would believe you

Shocky1
NVBear78;842847764 said:

Why not share half the proceeds with Cal Basketball? Good luck..

got my personal reasons (the 1st step is to get the cards professionally graded by a psa authenticator)

olivia & shocky are mutts (no wonder she just dumped aaron)#:moon::moon:
NVBear78
Shocky1;842847807 said:

got my personal reasons (the 1st step is to get the cards professionally graded by a psa authenticator)

olivia & shocky are mutts (no wonder she just dumped aaron)#:moon::moon:

pardon me for butting in. Am a big believer that it is your money to spend as you please...
Shocky1
NVBear78;842847811 said:

pardon me for butting in. Am a big believer that it is your money to spend as you please...

yeah why don't you do me a solid & tell shay & taylor that

bitches need clothes, gas money, etc.#
Shocky1
welcome to berkeley transformative cal's go all the way up class (2017) & yeah there's still room for one more dude pending a sat score & no were not talking about fat joe

it all starts with cal's summer bridge & jordan jackson wondering how the **** a skinny azz broken down ***** like you ever got a d1 scholly

50 year friendships#:buttkick:

Shocky1;842840855 said:

if you ask them high character true student athletes of cal's go all the way up class (2017) where they live, they gonna point at the berkeley hills & tell you to go all the way up in their fueled up uber helicopter...just ask french montana, nothing can stop them

[video=youtube;y2ak_oBeC-I][/video]

juhwan harris dyson, 3.0 gpa

justice sueing jr, 3.8 gpa

grant anticevnich, 3.75 gpa (australian equivalent)

deschon winston, 3.9 gpa

paris austin, 3.35 gpa (boise state)

austin mccullough, 3.97 gpa

curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach that wants to date & marry a cal, stanford or ivy league grad, gpa unknown

cal's go all the way up class (2017)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world:bravo
HoopDreams
spotted on campus

HoopDreams
Shocky1
who are these guys, we're all ******* black beetles

jordan just can't help himself & if marcus is the same height as coach wyking we're ****** this season

haters made for whatever reason, they lose it when the dj drop the needle#:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave

Shocky1;842845795 said:

clothes are for losers

summer of 2017 (comes & goes in waves)#:moon:
Shocky1
reposted for my exclusive i phone readers who couldn't see this, you gotta look at the monster on a laptop every now & then otherwise your gonna miss a lot of the shocky personal fotos which means your life is gonna then be ******* meaningless

yeah, that's what a million dollars in cardboard looks like, gonna feed a lot of mutts that need love & homes

say hey (are you gonna earn the gold key or what?)#
Shocky1
left to right, tim "red bull" o'toole, christopher "my email isn't working" oakes, mitch "the midnite game planner" elkins, grant "wallaby" anticevnich, paris "where's young ivee?" austin, theo "nba world champion" robertson, austin "the shooter" mccullough, juhwan aka the spider fly harris dyson, koko "never misses" kurdoghlian, kingsley "it's good to be the king" okoroh, nick "the smartest bear of them all" hamilton, justice "the mutt" sueing jr, dontae "noc a homa" coleman, wyking "got no comb" jones, marcus "mama's nba boy" lee, keith "the organizer" brown, deschon "41 points" winston, roman "will **** you up" davis, jordan "the show off like shocky" jackson & derek "supercuts" king

:acclaim:
Shocky1
justice, just so you know, there's no higher praise we can receive in life other than you & i being called a mutt
Shocky1
cole "surfer dude" welle & chris "the talker" walker-at the party next door
Shocky1
the cal basketball program got too many lazy bums sitting on their sorry broken down azzs that got crooked azz shooting, have you already put up 500+ shots today?...how about another 500+ shots this evening?

:axe:hammer::axe:hammer::axe:hammer::axe:hammer::chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw:headbang
Shocky1

what up darius, where you at?

did you pay the extra 25 bucks for the speed grading of your recent sat, gotta get the essay portion nailed down, right?

it's gonna be 90+ degrees with nasty humidity in houston this week, it's a beautiful low 70s in the san francisco bay area right now...cali is the party next door

houston to oakland (don't eat the ******* southwest honey roasted peanuts, ok?)#
Shocky1

darius, berkeley dorm rooms aren't that ******* big, you gotta throw out/give away a bunch of your **** before you leave for college, ok?

hoarding is for losers (although there are a million reasons i'm glad now my willie mays cards didn't get tossed back in the day)#:hammer:
HoopDreams
shake and bake

[COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/COLOR]

HoopDreams

HoopDreams
[SIZE=7]good luck in the NBA draft![/SIZE]

Shocky1
Shocky1;842847856 said:

left to right, tim "red bull" o'toole, christopher "my email isn't working" oakes, mitch "the midnite game planner" elkins, grant "wallaby" anticevnich, paris "where's young ivee?" austin, theo "nba world champion" robertson, austin "the shooter" mccullough, juhwan aka the spider fly harris dyson, koko "never misses" kurdoghlian, kingsley "it's good to be the king" okoroh, nick "the smartest bear of them all" hamilton, justice "the mutt" sueing jr, dontae "noc a homa" coleman, wyking "got no comb" jones, marcus "mama's nba boy" lee, keith "the organizer" brown, deschon "41 points" winston, roman "will **** you up" davis, jordan "the show off like shocky" jackson & derek "supercuts" king

:acclaim:

it's possible i ****** up and got roman & deschon mixed up, them disguise store where's waldo glasses are confusing me...never seen davis with glasses & winston is still too new to me, height wise roman is a couple of inches taller tho which is why i might've messed up

yeah it happens, mistakes are sometimes made along the way, life is not linearork:

america's best is for losers#:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang

HoopDreams
[SIZE=7]Good luck in the NBA draft![/SIZE]

Shocky1
good luck in the nba draft

boots matter (clothes are for losers)#
HoopDreams

Shocky1
update: darius, congratulations on your official (you've been a silent commit for a while now) commitment to them california golden bears

so give your moms who's faithfully supported you for years thru the good & the bad a kiss on the cheek & get your sorry broken down azz to berkeley asap, your new teammates wanna get summer bridge rolling with you

:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

darius, let's be real here, you would be my next fashion forward project if you move forward with them california golden bears, i totally get how such a life changing offer by shocky would be an emotional movement for you but your gotta keep your **** together, ok?

anyways you also got an opportunity to be the starting point guard in berkeley from day 1, glad to hear your retaking the sat to ensure all 3 parts are covered (only need 2 parts done at an academically mediocre school like iowa state)

but no worries, darius is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.4 gpa

us momma's boys gotta stick together, just ask ivan

houston to cali (let's do this, it's a party next door]#

Shocky1;842840842 said:

2017 6'2" 165 lbs darius mcneil from westfield high school in houston is seeking a release from his letter of intent from iowa state, those discussions are still ongoing...darius played for coach walker's aau team back in the day

mcneil is a speedy ball handler with a strong motor that can get to the rim & can make plays off the dribble...he got superior vision and also had offers from smu, texas tech & cincinnati

darius got good hair, he will not be outworked (his work ethic is redunkulous) & most importantly he's a mama boy like shocky

mcneil (who has not had any conversations with the cal staff) would be an ideal fit in coach wyking's uptempo system...guys who wanna be in the bears playing rotation are gonna be in elite condition with new s&c coach's jordan james demanding armed forces program...sorry, chief keef is not one of those guys, he got bad habits

yeah the diverse & cosmopolitan san francisco bay area with ideal year round cali weather is not ugly azz like ames

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (not just the country including texas):bravo
Shocky1
it's official, darius got good hair...chris the talker walker not so much

:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:
Shocky1
como estas, darius?

-the party next door

Shocky1;842846548 said:

trust me, darius is doing all the pressing on this deal

Shocky1

good luck young ivee & the bird, the 2017 nba draft at the barclay's center will not define your professional basketball careers...it's important that you sign with the right team, there's a lot of hard work in front of you

yeah that's shocky (at the 10 second mark in the video below, syracuse fans were still stunned this **** was happening) in the bottom left hand corner standing & clapping on the floor of the greatest stage on planet earth madison square garden after sitting on the floor courtside like spike lee...jabari, if you play with the fiery/demonstrative emotion that you played with in leading your bears to an epic upset victory over them hometown crowd syracuse organgemen on that magical cold manhattan evening in november, all this **** is gonna turn out just fine, ok?...listen up young ones in cal's go all the way up class (2017) i'm not going anywhere so you can get to know me

[video=youtube;_wDVF0Hlfj4][/video]

3 card marvin (always a hustle in the city that don't sleep)#:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree
Shocky1
ivan & jabari, keep an eye out for 3 card marvin, five bucks is five bucks

Shocky1;842407246 said:

eddie at the front desk of my hotel calls this morning with the requested 4:30 am wake out up call so i can catch an early morning flight from jfk to sfo in time for the big game after our epic victory (and also a loss to texas) vs the hometown crowd syracuse orangemen on the biggest stage on earth, madison square garden...i tell eddie i'm in a hurry & if he can line up a taxi for me in 5-10 minutes...he tells me sure, no problem, he'll take care of it himself

get downstairs, check out & sure enough hustling eddie's got the taxi ready to roll & the door open for me...so i slide smooth eddie a fiver & he gives me a sly thank you with a nod of the head as he closes the door to the taxi

so we are driving the deserted streets of manhattan & as we cross broadway sayeed the cab driver lets me know that eddie shook him down for $5 in order to keep the coveted airport run...i tell sayeed no problem, i'm gonna take care of him

15 minutes later as we cross thru a toll sayeed is telling me that toll doesn't automatically charge him, that's gonna be a $5 extra charge...sure sayeed, whatever

gotta love nyc...i don't got no worries, i'm gonna charge you 5 bucks for reading this post

city never sleeps#
TheSouseFamily
Shocky1;842837672 said:

utah's beast kyle kuzma has signed with an agent & will forego his final year of eligibility

not gonna be selected in the 2017 nba draft (don't be a dumb azz)#

Your scouting and evaluation of flat-tummied yoga women seems to be superior to evaluating NBA talent.

not judging#
Shocky1
TheSouseFamily;842848313 said:

Your scouting and evaluation of flat-tummied yoga women seems to be superior to evaluating NBA talent.

not judging#

my evaluation was based upon special k's comments that kuzma needed to return to salt lake cityork:
TheSouseFamily
Shocky1;842848343 said:

my evaluation was based upon special k's comments that kuzma needed to return to salt lake cityork:

I'm just busting your stones. Heck. I thought Rabb would defintely go in round 1 so what do I know?
Shocky1
TheSouseFamily;842848355 said:

I'm just busting your stones. Heck. I thought Rabb would defintely go in round 1 so what do I know?

understood, the wrong people are running this ****

HoopDreams
[COLOR="#000080"][SIZE=7][FONT=Impact]Congrats young ivee![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=5]still a Bear[/SIZE]

HoopDreams
[SIZE=7][FONT=Impact][COLOR="#000080"]Congrats to Jabari ![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Joining his bro Jaylen ![/SIZE]

Shocky1

congrats to young ivee on getting picked as the #35 selection in the 2017 nba draft

great opportunity to continuing building his body after the mono setback (which he never publicly complained about, ******* dumb azzs just questioned his strength last season) & developing his perimeter shooting skills (the deal maker's slow paced offense didn't showcase rabb's ability to knock down 3 pointers yet it also didn't demand that he get touches down low in the inevitable half court sets)

to be honest with you, ivan would've flourished in coach wyking's high tempo offense that runs in transition, the bears are gonna be a quick strike/high velocity ball ball movement offense like them golden state warriors (with theo teaching the finer points of the system)...jordan brown is gonna have opportunities to get dozens & dozens of touches per game that never happened for ivan

not gonna lie, i misted up (ok maybe a lot who knows maybe it's just misty in flagstaff) when they announced "ivan rabb" at the nba draft podium, he's ready for the next big step in his life...the nba is a ******* ruthless business that preys upon the weak, rabb is ready to bang & get minted in the league

i respect & love young ivee for a million reasons that got nothing to do with playing basketball on a basketball court with a basketball...and yeah i still get chills when i hear this song, this **** is getting live

[video=youtube;92FCRmggNqQ][/video]

cal's diamonds are forever class (2015)#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=6]big time.[/SIZE]

First Page Last Page
Page 163 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.