Donut boy caught!

24,897 Views | 198 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BeachedBear
dmar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Per espn

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/22559284/sean-miller-arizona-christian-dawkins-discussed-payment-ensure-deandre-ayton-signing-according-fbi-investigation
UCBerkGrad
Busted chump
dmar
Can't see how he doesn't get let go now
TheSouseFamily
RIP Sean Miller. He'll be coaching in the Dominican Republic next year. Can't imagine Arizona would let him coach tomorrow.

Pretty obvious that the entire Zona staff was in deep with the ASM agency. Pasternack's name was all over the Pat Forde article too. He may very well be toast too.

dmar
Good thing we didn't get paternak.....
dmar
Pasternack
parentswerebears
Darn. Is it wrong to start a chant of "fire his ass?"
MB Cal Golf
USC and Arizona ... would think they start suspending players and coaches.

Amazing to me how certain schools are getting the worst of it. But Duke (Bagley and Carter) and Kentucky seem to be floating by .. and Izzo at Michigan State (now that just is horrible)
UCBerkGrad
Crazy to think there was a sizable contingent of Cal fans who wanted him here. Scumbag
Another Bear
Miller always recruited well...and now we know how and why.

Hopefully UA tailspins on this a bit. They deserve it.
joe amos yaks
U of pay . . . u of pay . . . u of pay!
A half dozen bacon maple bars please.
"Those who say don't know, and those who know don't say." - LT
BearSD
UCBerkGrad said:

Crazy to think there was a sizable contingent of Cal fans who wanted him here. Scumbag
Though there were more of us who wanted no part of Kicker Joe. We were right.
ColoradoBear
UCBerkGrad said:

Did people want the video kid, or the $$ for the practice facility?

(I'm joking... Never thought he was a serious candidate).
PalyBear
Does this mean we have a chance on March 3rd againd UoA? Technically we'd be beating a top 25 team.
BearSD
In all seriousness... Zona should self-sanction asap and not participate in the Pac-12 tournament or the NCAAs.

They already lost Trier. They are going to lose Ayton. Miller might (should) be gone before their game time tomorrow.
TheSouseFamily
Bilas probably wishes he had this one back.

EricBear
Staff
UCBerkGrad
UCBerkGrad
EricBear said:

In September? And school took no action?
ducky23
Oh man....I feel so bad for those poor Arizona fans

Golden One
BearSD said:

They already lost Trier. They are going to lose Ayton. Miller might (should) be gone before their game time tomorrow.
I doubt that is going to happen. For a school like Arizona, there's always an excuse to maintain the status quo.
EricBear
Staff
This is tremendous:

MilleniaBear
I dont. Let them burn. Donut boy gonna balloon up working at Dunkiin Donuts!
BearSD
MilleniaBear said:

If Zona really owes Miller $10 million even after they fire him for cause, then he's not going to be making the donuts, he's going to be buying DD franchises.

ducky23
MilleniaBear said:

I guess I didn't lay the sarcasm on thick enough

I did a quick perusal of the az fan boards and yep...you guessed it....Several fans are still defending the ******* saying the fbi is corrupt and that idiot boy is innocent until proven guilty. Fake news. Unnamed sources. And don't forget about the "and what about" argument. Those trumpsters have all their talking points down. I guess when your entire university is based on the success of your basketball team, this is going to take some time for those idiots to digest.

I hope Arizona goes the next 20 years without making the tourney and the McKale center becomes a tomb.

The only thing that could make me happier than the destruction of az b-ball is if this happened to Oregon football as well. Neither of those schools deserve what they have (or in arizona's case "had")
MoragaBear
Staff
It's nervous time for Donut Boy

helltopay1
Joe pasternak rose through the ranks because of his connection with ben braun. also, either his Sister married roxy bernstein or roxys' sister married joe. blood is thicker than water. i sat next to pasternak at a cal dinner years ago. I forget who was on mob left. pasternak was on my right. He didn't say one word to me the whole dinner. Pardon me if I consider that rude. Maybe I'm being too sensitive.
Alkiadt
UCBerkGrad said:

Doug Goldman was so pissed Cal didn't hire Joe P. that he boycotted Cal hoops, and gave up his court side seats. Haven't seen Sean Lampley sitting in them even once this year....Goldman had a hissy fit and was adamant that Cal should have hired him
Looking kind of foolish now, but it's his money.
GRRAAH
Wyking Jones May be one of the senior coaches in the league by the time this scandal is over
UCBerkGrad
GRRAAH said:

Wyking Jones May be one of the senior coaches in the league by the time this scandal is over

I hope sobut not super confident considering who he has coached under
Eastern Oregon Bear
I wonder if Cal will eventually get enough losses vacated to make 2017/18 a winning season.
UCBerkGrad
Alkiadt said:

UCBerkGrad said:

Doug Goldman was so pissed Cal didn't hire Joe P. that he boycotted Cal hoops, and gave up his court side seats. Haven't seen Sean Lampley sitting in them even once this year....Goldman had a hissy fit and was adamant that Cal should have hired him
Looking kind of foolish now, but it's his money.

As critical as I have been with the office of the AD, gotta give them credit for holding firm on not hiring JP.

Other decisions? Not so much credit.
graguna
ducky23 said:

MilleniaBear said:

I guess I didn't lay the sarcasm on thick enough

I did a quick perusal of the az fan boards and yep...you guessed it....Several fans are still defending the ******* saying the fbi is corrupt and that idiot boy is innocent until proven guilty. Fake news. Unnamed sources. And don't forget about the "and what about" argument. Those trumpsters have all their talking points down. I guess when your entire university is based on the success of your basketball team, this is going to take some time for those idiots to digest.

I hope Arizona goes the next 20 years without making the tourney and the McKale center becomes a tomb.

The only thing that could make me happier than the destruction of az b-ball is if this happened to Oregon football as well. Neither of those schools deserve what they have (or in arizona's case "had")
unfortunately, Arizona will bounce back. sports factories are sports factories. just look at Penn State Football; a few years ago they were dead now their a top 10 team.
graguna
helltopay1 said:

Joe pasternak rose through the ranks because of his connection with ben braun. also, either his Sister married roxy bernstein or roxys' sister married joe. blood is thicker than water. i sat next to pasternak at a cal dinner years ago. I forget who was on mob left. pasternak was on my right. He didn't say one word to me the whole dinner. Pardon me if I consider that rude. Maybe I'm being too sensitive.
so you spoke to him and he didn't answer or you didn't say a word to him either? it takes 2 to tango.
calbear80
ColoradoBear said:

UCBerkGrad said:

Did people want the video kid, or the $$ for the practice facility?

(I'm joking... Never thought he was a serious candidate).

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.