Hold onto your Hats! Tomorrow is the Big Day

3,123 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by PDXCalFan
calfanz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://www.zagsblog.com/2018/05/10/jordan-brown-to-make-college-choice-friday/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=jordan-brown-to-make-college-choice-friday
socaliganbear
Given that we don't have the big or the two open scholarships, guessing we lost out.
KoreAmBear
socaliganbear said:

Given that we don't have the big or the two open scholarships, guessing we lost out.
Is it within the NCAA rules to give reasonable assurances of a spot lol?
socaltownie
Well we will always have the Rabb announcement.
parentswerebears
I think it was here, but if he wants that spot, it is Brown's.
ncbears
Does it really matter? There's no binding letter of intent at this time. So, he can declare tomorrow and then in two weeks, can't he change his mind? I forget the Swanigan timetable, but he announced for Michigan State only to later end up at Purdue.
Golden One
I'm hopeful, but I'll bet he goes to Arizona.
oskidunker
https://www.rgj.com/story/sports/college/nevada/2018/05/07/murrays-mailbag-jordan-brown-coming-nevada-what/586079002/
Go Bears!
socaltownie
oskidunker said:

https://www.rgj.com/story/sports/college/nevada/2018/05/07/murrays-mailbag-jordan-brown-coming-nevada-what/586079002/
OK. Who spit their coffee out at

"(A) Wants to play at Nevada, where his usage rate would be smaller but he could compete for a national title and for a coach who has NBA connections and a proven history of player development on a roster deep enough it will force him to play well to get the 30 minutes a night he would desire."

I mean I GET that the guy works in Reno. It must suck. But talk about delusions. I can tell you from WAY too much first hand experience even San Diego State fans, even at their absolute worst and most delusional, would not say that.

Oh yeah - the mighty wolfpack - which has been out of round of 32 precisely how many times???????
socaliganbear
Wyking really messed this up eh...
concordtom
Wrong. It's the fault of all us who criticized him here.
oskidunker
Right.
Go Bears!
PDXCalFan
They're going to be really good. Is it homerish to think he wouldn't get 30 minutes off the bat? Yeah. But if he goes there they definitely have a chance to make a run next year.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.