The Ad pop up/malware issues

1,688 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by concordtom
BearGreg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Are very problematic right now. We notified our ad network provider on Wednesday of the issue and as of yet they have been unable to resolve it. We continue to push on them to resolve it and will keep you apprised of how things are unfolding, hopefully to a very swift resolution.

This is as frustrating for us as it is for you.
Golden One
BearGreg said:

Are very problematic right now. We notified our ad network provider on Wednesday of the issue and as of yet they have been unable to resolve it. We continue to push on them to resolve it and will keep you apprised of how things are unfolding, hopefully to a very swift resolution.

Thank you for the update. Good luck in achieving an expeditious resolution.
bearister
BearGreg said:

A real addict just keeps running through the minefield posting inane comments in between the explosions. When I couldn't type my comments fast enough before the site timed out I started typing my comments on the iPhone notes and then copy and pasting them on BI. I will do whatever it takes to keep my crap flowing through the spigot.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
stu
bearister said:

When I couldn't type my comment fast enough before the site timed out I started typing my comments on the IPhone notes and then copy and pasting my comments.

What a concept! Time limits for lawyers!
bearsandgiants
The solution is to reset the server and tell the employees to stop visiting dirty websites.
bearister
bearsandgiants said:

The solution is to reset the server and tell the employees to stop visiting dirty websites.

Apparently, under the guise of conducting historical BI research, said employees have been logging hundreds of hours on the Cyberbears site (the one of the more hirsute nature than the sports board).

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
bearister said:

A real addict just .... will do whatever it takes to keep my crap flowing through the spigot.
I type a few words, post, then edit, post, then edit, post, edit, post...

Goddam, I can't stop drinking.
blungld
Classic. While reading this thread on my iPhone, I got the Safari freeze pop up that I had won $1000 and the slow text typing.
TheSouseFamily
bearister said:

bearsandgiants said:

Apparently, under the guise of conducting historical BI research, said employees have been logging hundreds of hours on the Cyberbears site (the one of the more hirsute nature than the sports board).

I assumed that's what the "Old Guys Still Playing" thread was all about.
MSaviolives
TheSouseFamily said:

bearister said:

bearsandgiants said:

I assumed that's what the "Old Guys Still Playing" thread was all about.
LOL
concordtom
Cyberbears. No wonder they changed the name of this website. Though, now thinking about it...BearINSIDER is not that much of an improvement. Even worse, actually. Far worse! Yikes!!!

This site contains nudity and is gay-oriented. If you are under 18, or not interested in adult gay material, or if such material is otherwise illegal for you to view, or considered offensive in your region, you must Exit Now. But if you are old enough and mature enough, please ENTER To browse our Personals, and see thousands of original images of big hairy gay men, or "BEARS"

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.