Cavs 27 Celtics 23, Jaylen 14 after 1

1,963 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by bearister
RonO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
James with 21
RonO
Boston wins 107-94. Jaylen had 23 and was the one interviewed after the game. LeBron 42/10/12
sonofabear51
Way to go Jaylen! Way to go Celtics! JR is a jerk. Cleveland can't go away fast enough, similar to the trumps, et al.
calbearinamaze
Jaylen's post-game interview was terrific...like he's been answering questions on the national stage
for 10+ years.

Do any of you believe the analysis that Jaylen's big improvement in shooting is a direct result
of CM's delayed-response (sometimes with a 2-3 year time-lag) offensive coaching ability?

GO BEARS
concordtom
Jaylen is intelligent, and never gets too high or too low.
Success.

You know, Klay is kind of like that, too. Even keeled emotionally. Just going about their business.
bearister
BEARUPINDC said:

Jaylen's post-game interview was terrific...like he's been answering questions on the national stage
for 10+ years.

Do any of you believe the analysis that Jaylen's big improvement in shooting is a direct result
of CM's delayed-response (sometimes with a 2-3 year time-lag) offensive coaching ability?

GO BEARS

Jaylen is a great Ambassador for Cal. As much as I would like to have him back, Harvard should admit him to finish his undergrad degree. I think playing pro hoop will not be at the top of his life accomplishments. That young man is going places.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo
I honestly don't give a damn about basketball, not college or NBA. No, not even Cal. Sorry.

And I'm mildly annoyed that NBA takes over my (sports) twitter feed during the playoffs.

Yet's it's been really cool seeing Jaylen's name come in my feed the past month or so. (And then, I'd check out the highlights.)

So, yeah, he's sparking my interest in basketball a little bit.

(It's also interesting to watch Celtics fans boo his selection on draft day.)

bearister
okaydo said:

(It's also interesting to watch Celtics fans boo his selection on draft day.)...

Perhaps those were learned fans that watched him play at Cal and had no idea that the real issue was his mismanagement by the coach. Danny Ainge recognized a diamond in the rough in the possession of a two bit prospector.
RonO
bearister said:

okaydo said:

(It's also interesting to watch Celtics fans boo his selection on draft day.)...

Perhaps those were learned fans that watched him play at Cal and had no idea that the real issue was his mismanagement by the coach. Danny Ainge recognized a diamond in the rough in the possession of a two bit prospector.
You know every Bear's favorite, Bill Walton. He was also very high on Jaylen.
bearister
RonO said:

bearister said:

okaydo said:

You know every Bear's favorite, Bill Walton. He was also very high on Jaylen.

...and me and Jerry West loved Klay. How did so many colleges blow their scouting of Klay?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.