Are we gonna get that rumored grad transfer?

38,513 Views | 208 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by concordtom
oskidunker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Zzzzzzzzz
Go Bears!
parentswerebears
I'll bet that he's not coming. I like that our current guys are putting a ton of hard work, but I just am so disappointed with this summer. I have canceled my premium subscription because all it has done is get my hopes up to be let down.
helltopay1
you cancelled??some folks might call that an overreaction. keep your marbles in the game.
parentswerebears
It probably is. But I'm a teacher and I really have to stretch to justify paying for this sub as it is. I'm sure it's temporary, though.
Yogi58
parentswerebears said:

I'll bet that he's not coming. I like that our current guys are putting a ton of hard work, but I just am so disappointed with this summer. I have canceled my premium subscription because all it has done is get my hopes up to be let down.
Expect to get a lecture soon about why you're not allowed to have that opinion.
parentswerebears
That's fine. Cal sports is a bad habit.
socaliganbear
I feel like this Summer has gone just about as expected. As in, I didn't expect much.
Yogi58
socaliganbear said:

I feel like this Summer has gone just about as expected. As in, I didn't expect much.
Summer is not typically a time of year when big transformative changes happen for men's basketball. Obviously in Western Kentucky's case, it is.
parentswerebears
Wait, Yogi. Where is the mad face emoji? I thought was what you actually look like.
Yogi58
parentswerebears said:

Wait, Yogi. Where is the mad face emoji? I thought was what you actually look like.
wifeisafurd
socaliganbear said:

Seems like we still must have an Ivy league grad transfer and a walk on that is a famous athlete's or coach's son left. Surely we can play to our strength?
parentswerebears
Ahh. That makes more sense.
wifeisafurd
Yogi Bear said:

parentswerebears said:

Keeping the wife off this site.
MoragaBear
Staff
Yogi Bear said:

parentswerebears said:

You know full well that no AW Prince Calography photos are allowed here.

Consider yourself warned.
socaliganbear
wifeisafurd said:

socaliganbear said:

Seems like we still must have an Ivy league grad transfer and a walk on that is a famous athlete's or coach's son left. Surely we can play to our strength?

Let me see if Pop's son has eligibility left. Very on brand.
socaliganbear
Yogi Bear said:

parentswerebears said:

I don't appreciate being doxxed.
TheSouseFamily
Something ain't right here. I'm pretty sure Blueblood claims to be the same guy. But I'm not buying it from either of those guys. That's obviously Cal Strong and that's definitely the way he eyeballs a fresh smoothie.
MoragaBear
Staff
TheSouseFamily said:

Something ain't right here. I'm pretty sure Blueblood claims to be the same guy. But I'm not buying it from either of those guys. That's obviously Cal Strong and that's definitely the way he eyeballs a fresh smoothie.
Correction:

concordtom
Yogi Bear said:

parentswerebears said:

Wow!
I'm ready to turn gay!
Yogi58
concordtom said:

Yogi Bear said:

parentswerebears said:

Wow!
I'm ready to turn gay!
concordtom
parentswerebears said:

Oh well, as far as I'm concerned it wasn't all for naught!
Thanks, buddy.
joe amos yaks
You've gotta' be patient. It's going to happen.
"Those who say don't know, and those who know don't say." - LT
parentswerebears
You honestly have to ask the question whether any Cal fan has any marbles. It is futility in action.
joe amos yaks
"Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering -- and it's all over much too soon." - WA
helltopay1
Dear yaks; who is WA??
concordtom
parentswerebears said:

You honestly have to ask the question whether any Cal fan has any marbles. It is futility in action.
I disagree.
I loved going to Cal FB games growing up, even though I knew we'd lose. We had tailgates, and walked across campus and I listened to stories from my grandparents and parents and aunt about their time at Cal. Lots and lots of rich stuff passed down.

When I go to Berkeley these days, I think foremost of all that, and I think of the athletes playing for Cal going then the same maturing process. If we win, great. If not, oh well.

I am critical of all sorts of things, but I don't need Cal to be a winner to be the Cal I know and love.
joe amos yaks
helltopay1 said:

Dear yaks; who is WA??
Heywood Allen.
helltopay1
Dear Yaks: Pardon my ignorance, but, who is Heywood Allen? i'm 80 years old and I've never heard of the cat.
OneKeg
helltopay1 said:

Dear Yaks: Pardon my ignorance, but, who is Heywood Allen? i'm 80 years old and I've never heard of the cat.
Neurotic fellow. Nickname of "Woody"
oskidunker
Woody allen?
Go Bears!
MoragaBear
Staff
Come on, people. He's using a quote from noted king of anxiety, Woody Allen -not that Cal fans have anxiety issues or anything...
joe amos yaks
helltopay1 said:

Woody Allen to you, my friend.

"If you want to make God laugh tell him about your plans." - HA
helltopay1
woody Allen: very talented comedian. We won't discuss the other depts.
oskidunker
Tried to watch Sleeper yesterday. Did not succeed.
Go Bears!
UCBerkGrad
Isn't there a rule that once somebody quotes Woody Allen, you retire a thread? No coming back from that.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.