OT: GMP in his musical video debut (NSFW)

2,637 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by concordtom
Yogi58
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom
Grandmaster, that's the poop! (Censored)
GMP
hahahaha. Close. I would have hit that free throw. *swish*
Ccajon2
GMP said:

Kings remind me of the 1980's Warriors, given there last 6 lottery picks have been busts. Not sure Vlad's the guy to turn it around, but well keep our fingers crossed that lb wants to retire in sacto.
Yogi58
GMP said:

What do you think about the draft? Happy with Bagley or wish they'd gone Doncic?
Yogi58
Ccajon2 said:

GMP said:

Kings remind me of the 1980's Warriors, given there last 6 lottery picks have been busts. Not sure Vlad's the guy to turn it around, but well keep our fingers crossed that lb wants to retire in sacto.
I don't know about last six. I like Fox. Stein, eh, he's OK. Just not a star like you'd hope with the 6th pick. McLemore and Robinson, definite busts.
HoopDreams
regarding nba draft, what is so great about USC's Melton?
I don't even remember this dude, and besides being a good defender, his ESPN summary isn't even that impressive.

for a guy who played one season of college, sat all of last year, and is a guard who can't shoot, wasn't there a better player available in the second round?

Ccajon2
Been a W's fan since the Barry days but lived in sac in early 2000s when they were good. They had maybe 3 shots at a title back then but couldn't get through their conference semis. Now they're In a tough div, but have the loyalest fans in the NBA

W's sure made up for a lot of lottery busts by getting Curry with that 7th pick in 2009.
concordtom
HoopDreams said:

regarding nba draft, what is so great about USC's Melton?
I don't even remember this dude, and besides being a good defender, his ESPN summary isn't even that impressive.

for a guy who played one season of college, sat all of last year, and is a guard who can't shoot, wasn't there a better player available in the second round?

Second round guys often never even make a roster, so I think the answer must be NO.
concordtom
Yogi Bear said:

What do you think about the draft? Happy with Bagley or wish they'd gone Doncic?
We know nothing about doncic as he played in Europe, but his story is intriguing!
We will have to wait a year or more to see what we got with all the draftees.
I liked the 76ers picking up an extra draft pick with their trade.
I thought the Missouri kid falling to 14 was funny, considering the Cal coach Martin connection.
I think Trae young is NOT the next steps Curry, so that was not to my liking. Neither drafted at 5 nor the trade for him. But what do I know? Not much.

What I liked the most was the Celtics pick at 27. Sounds like they got the man for interior depth they needed. I look forward to rooting for them more in future years, which is crazy considering how much I disliked them in the 80s. What will happen with Jabari Bird there?
south bender
CT,

You may have disliked the Celtics in the 80s, fine. But if you could not admire Larry Bird, I am not sure what in basketball appeals to you.
concordtom
Larry was fine!
And I really liked McHale's post moves!
Danny Ainge was a little wiener,
I suppose I really didn't like the garden and it's rabid fans who hated the Lakers so much.
Perfect drama for a teenager!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.