SF Pro-Am

10,316 Views | 107 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Yogi58
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I love this thread! I missed so much.

So, my take is this - if you are a trump supporter, you are majorly ignorant, biased, stupid, foolish.
I had a talk with my former concord neighbor last night, omg, we are in trouble. These fools (and yes, he is an uneducated racist fool) are everywhere!
concordtom
ducky23 said:

Look at the end of the day, it comes down to this.

When your great grandchildren learn about the type of man/woman you were, whose side do you want to be on at this pivotal time in our history?

On the side of those who are misogynists, anti immigration, anti freedom of religion, anti lgbt, anti minority, anti free press, anti free trade, anti globalism, and anti environment?

If you're cool with that, god bless you
God bless you, ducky!
Although, I'd argue, one shouldn't even have to consider it from that standpoint. How about today, if you are at a cocktail party, or simply meet your neighbor in the street as you both take the trash out. Do you want to sound like a total ignoramous, or do you want to see all that is obvious?
Yogi58
concordtom said:

I love this thread! I missed so much.

So, my take is this - if you are a trump supporter, you are majorly ignorant, biased, stupid, foolish.
That's it pretty much
Yogi58
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL this thread is in Off-Topic now.

Awesome.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.