Whither Wyking?

8,694 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Bobodeluxe
oskidunker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Geez. Who cares. He was a diaster.
Go Bears!
Bobodeluxe
A double star; applied to the nucleus of a cell, when, during cell division, the loops of the nuclear network separate into two groups, preparatory to the formation of two daughter nuclei.
Big C
BearSD said:

TheSouseFamily said:

I don't know what Wyking has been up to lately but Cuonzo has the 13th best team in the SEC.

Cuonzo made the short-sighted decision to take that job just because he could immediately land two elite recruits there (by hiring their dad who wanted to go back to Missouri). The way it's going for him at Mizzou, he looks destined to soon be an ex-coach sitting in a TV studio providing commentary at halftime.
Well, he also got a fat raise and moved his family very close to his home area. Hard to blame him for making that move, not that I'm particularly rooting for him to succeed. Nor to fail, though, for that matter. I got no problems with Cuonzo Martin.
BearlyCareAnymore
Big C said:

BearSD said:

TheSouseFamily said:

I don't know what Wyking has been up to lately but Cuonzo has the 13th best team in the SEC.

Cuonzo made the short-sighted decision to take that job just because he could immediately land two elite recruits there (by hiring their dad who wanted to go back to Missouri). The way it's going for him at Mizzou, he looks destined to soon be an ex-coach sitting in a TV studio providing commentary at halftime.
Well, he also got a fat raise and moved his family very close to his home area. Hard to blame him for making that move, not that I'm particularly rooting for him to succeed. Nor to fail, though, for that matter. I got no problems with Cuonzo Martin.
The way it was going for him at Cal he was soon to be an ex-coach. We were going to suck the next year regardless of the coaching change. He would have been a fool not to take the Mizzou job.
Bobodeluxe
He built a dynasty at Cal. Brandon would have been AA under the Great Coach at the time. Wiking had all aces, and failed.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.