Kyrie and Jaylen Brown

1,872 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by concordtom
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
this guy says Jaylen had the worst relationship with Kyrie.
Yeah, because Brown is smart, and can't respect a dumbass who thinks the world is flat. How can one be led by such idiocy (oh, wait, GOP.....hmmmm)

https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/content/2019-06-18-chris-mannix-kyrie-irving-had-no-relationship-with-celtics-young-players/

Rob Parker: "What happened with Kyrie and Boston, and why did things go awry?"

Chris Mannix: "You can write a whole book on what went wrong because the season was basically a disaster from start to finish. His relationship with the young players on the roster was awful. Jaylen Brown he was probably the worst with, I don't think it was great with Jayson Tatum, and it was awful with Terry Rozier because Terry was supplanted at a position he thought he did enough to win. That created a pretty nasty atmosphere. Kyrie's leadership skills were lacking and he failed at it. He was the first player to be coached by Brad Stevens who didn't really enjoy being coached by Brad Stevens and that relationship wasn't solid."
concordtom
C ya, Kyrie.

concordtom
Jaylen be like, "yeah, no."

concordtom

Yeah, because Danny Ainge ignored the fact that a "leader" needs to earn the respect of his charges - in non-basketball ways. Impossible.

concordtom
concordtom
Fool

I don't doubt that Celtic management called him into their office, and said, "look, idiot, you'd better widen up on this."
Kyrie was faced, insulted. No way would things be repairable after that.
concordtom
Where have I heard this excuse for failing before?

Kyrie Irving revealed that he doesn't really believe the earth is flat. The new Boston Celtics player told CBS Sports Radio that he kept up the ridiculous story as a "social experiment," even when his fans took him seriously.

"It was all an exploitation tactic," Irving said, via Uproxx. "What it did was it literally [spun] the world into a frenzy. It proved exactly what I thought it would do in terms of how all this works It created a division let all these people stand up there and throw tomatoes at me because I think that or because I believe that the world is flat and you think that the world is round. It created exactly that."

Irving's "flat-earth theory" originally started at an All-Star game in New Orleans. And, to Irving's point, it did garner reactions from the sports and entertainment worlds. Everyone from Dave Chapelle to Neil deGrasse Tyson spoke about Irving's bizarre viewpoint.
concordtom
concordtom
Jaylen's gonna have a better season next year without Kyrie.
And if I were a GM, I would pass on Kyrie.
Good luck, Brooklyn.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.