Anticevich, Kelly and Erving... that's no law firm!

1,255 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by south bender
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well back from the Cal-dunks-the-Baptists game...

Set in stone now: Grant Anticevich is going to win the Wooden Award. You heard it here first. Yes, I'm kidding, but Holy Ship!

Unsung Hero: Andre Kelly. Was REALLY in there defending and rebounding. Dove for a loose ball. This is no misprint.

Erving: Came into the game for a minute or two, in the FIRST HALF. I thought I was hallucinating. What gives?!?

All kidding aside, the Baptists weren't horrible (except for their 2nd half shooting). That's three consecutive wins against teams that are not horrible. Not a great achievement for the Arizonas and Gonzagas of the world, but for Cal, coming off the past 2 1/2 seasons, it's something.

Go Bears!
south bender
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:

Well back from the Cal-dunks-the-Baptists game...

Set in stone now: Grant Anticevich is going to win the Wooden Award. You heard it here first. Yes, I'm kidding, but Holy Ship!

Unsung Hero: Andre Kelly. Was REALLY in there defending and rebounding. Dove for a loose ball. This is no misprint.

Erving: Came into the game for a minute or two, in the FIRST HALF. I thought I was hallucinating. What gives?!?

All kidding aside, the Baptists weren't horrible (except for their 2nd half shooting). That's three consecutive wins against teams that are not horrible. Not a great achievement for the Arizonas and Gonzagas of the world, but for Cal, coming off the past 2 1/2 seasons, it's something.

Go Bears!
Agreed!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.