Videos

1,232 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Pigskin Pete
R90
How long do you want to ignore this user?

It's all just entertainment, so find a way to enjoy it.
The refs are there to feed your hatred addiction and keep the games close.
KoreAmBear
Wow Andy Katz is with the Pac-12 Network?
R90
Interesting comments from coach Fox.

He said they didn't look at past statistics or video of their players. They treated everyone like they were freshmen because they were all new to his system.

Fox said Anticevich was a good 3pt. shooter from day one of practice, so they worked it into the offense. Grant was a combined 11-40 (27.5%) from three over his first two seasons.

All I remember Wyking Jones saying about Anticevich was that they were trying to toughen him up (which really doesn't sound like fun for a player). As a freshman and sophomore, Grant seemed lost and unhappy. His coaches and teammates were always trying to encourage him at games, but he had a severe confidence problem.
It's all just entertainment, so find a way to enjoy it.
The refs are there to feed your hatred addiction and keep the games close.
Pigskin Pete
R90 said:

Interesting comments from coach Fox.

He said they didn't look at past statistics or video of their players. They treated everyone like they were freshmen because they were all new to his system.

Fox said Anticevich was a good 3pt. shooter from day one of practice, so they worked it into the offense. Grant was a combined 11-40 (27.5%) from three over his first two seasons.

All I remember Wyking Jones saying about Anticevich was that they were trying to toughen him up (which really doesn't sound like fun for a player). As a freshman and sophomore, Grant seemed lost and unhappy. His coaches and teammates were always trying to encourage him at games, but he had a severe confidence problem.
Toughness doesn't appear to be an issue from what I'm seeing.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.