Can anyone confirm the official start time for the Duke game?

2 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SFCityBear
SFCityBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
calbears.com. goduke.com, tvpassport.com, and areyouwatchingthis.com all say 6:00 PM PST.

espn.com, dishnetwork.com, and ontvtonight.com all say 6:30 PM PST.

Which is it?
UrsaMajor
I saw 6:00 on ESPN now as well. Pretty sure it's 6. Worst case, turn it on @ 6 and wait 30 min.
AunBear89
SFCityBear said:

calbears.com. goduke.com, tvpassport.com, and areyouwatchingthis.com all say 6:00 PM PST.

espn.com, dishnetwork.com, and ontvtonight.com all say 6:30 PM PST.

Which is it?

As ours is the second of the two games at MSG, I'd guess the actual start time will depend upon when Texas-Georgetown ends. The listed start times for Duke-California are just place holders.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oskidunker
No way this starts at 6. 6:20 at the earliest unless prior game goes to ot, in which case hope you have espn news.
Go Bears!
oskidunker
Espn just promoted the game as 6:30 pm.
Go Bears!
R90
Texas vs. Georgetown starts at 4:00, thus the prediction our game will be at 6:30. Exact time will depend on when the early game ends.
It's all just entertainment, so find a way to enjoy it.
The refs are there to feed your hatred addiction and keep the games close.
OdontoBear66
4 to 6 at best for G'town v. Texas...Warmup time....6:30 at earliest would be my guess.
SFCityBear
UrsaMajor said:

I saw 6:00 on ESPN now as well. Pretty sure it's 6. Worst case, turn it on @ 6 and wait 30 min.
My problem was that I couldn't make it home for the start, and I didn't have enough recording time left on the DVR to record the game.in HD (addicted to too many TCM classic movies and Stars western movies) I ended up recording it in standard def, and still missed the last 4-5 minutes. Standard def is getting worse, or my eyesight is, maybe both. i could barely read the numbers. Fortunately, I did listen the game on the radio, and the Cal announcers are much better than the ESPN announcers. I watched with sound on at first, but the all the color guy wanted to talk about was the coaches he knew and players he played with, so I turned the sound off, and watched the video portion.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.