Fire Mark Fox

2,566 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by MSaviolives
Strykur
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He should beat Top 5 teams 5 games in, unacceptable!!!
UrsaMajor
Strykur said:

And don't wait until they get back to Berkeley. Do it at JFK on the tarmac.
calgldnbear
As Sheldon Cooper would say ..... "sarcasm ??"
oskidunker
Strykur said:

You are blocked idiotic post.
Go Bears!
Strykur
oskidunker said:

Strykur said:

You are blocked idiotic post.

You're a hack!
CALiforniALUM
What happens when everybody blocks every other poster on this board? Would you actually find anything to read except for new bearinsider posters?

It would be much more fun if you could shackle somebody for a predetermined about of time based on your seniority on the site. Long time posters could prevent a bad poster from posting for an hour. A new poster could block you for 3 mins. Post more, get more power. Do we really want to remove discourse, or just adjust an arsehole approach?
bearister
CALiforniALUM said:

What happens when everybody blocks every other poster on this board? Would you actually find anything to read except for new bearinsider posters?

It would be much more fun if you could shackle somebody for a predetermined about of time based on your seniority on the site. Long time posters could prevent a bad poster from posting for an hour. A new poster could block you for 3 mins. Post more, get more power. Do we really want to remove discourse, or just adjust an arsehole approach?

I'm pretty sure if we all blocked each other we would fall into a vortex enveloped in white noise.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
CALiforniALUM
bearister said:

CALiforniALUM said:

I'm pretty sure if we all blocked each other we would fall into a vortex enveloped in white noise.

Wow, I could stare at that all day.
sonofabear51
NOOOOOOO!!! Flashbacks!!
Econ141
Firefox
calumnus
calgo430
bradley needs help
calbearinamaze
This thread has gone completely off the rails.

When neither of our major sports teams can score worth a damn,...........that's a good thing.
If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
bluesaxe
bearister said:

CALiforniALUM said:

Sounds peaceful.
KoreAmBear
bluesaxe said:

bearister said:

CALiforniALUM said:

Sounds peaceful.
Just like in LOST I think we would flash sideways hopefully into an alternative universe where Cal wins the Rose Bowl.
MSaviolives
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.