UC Davis

2,686 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Big C
oskidunker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I hope they bring their band. They are 2-4 and should provide some fodder for a Bear recovery.
Go Bears!
NeverOddOrEven
oskidunker said:

I hope they bring their band. They are 2-4 and should provide some fodder for a Bear recovery.

Please stop being the worst.
oskidunker
  • Davis has a really good band. I think in preseason opponents are allowed to bring cheerleaders and band.
Go Bears!
Chabbear
Davis lost to Sac State 61-51 but then again, Sac State beat Pepperdine 77-72 last Saturday in Malibu.

bearmanpg
Chabbear said:

Davis lost to Sac State 61-51 but then again, Sac State beat Pepperdine 77-72 last Saturday in Malibu.
Quote:

And neither game was as close as the final score....I was at the Davis game and watched the Pepperdine game stream.......Sac completely dominated the Davis game even though the score was relatively close..there was never a doubt about who would win....Cal should dominate Davis too....
calbearinamaze
bearmanpg said:

Chabbear said:

Quote:

And neither game was as close as the final score....I was at the Davis game and watched the Pepperdine game stream.......Sac completely dominated the Davis game even though the score was relatively close..there was never a doubt about who would win....Cal should dominate Davis too....

What do you make of Kennedy Koehler?

From his stats, he'd be a bit more than OK if he weren't a living foul machine.
R90
6'11" Senior Center Matt Neufeld is their top scorer, with 18 and 20 points in his last two games. Otherwise, Davis' offense is among the worst in the country.

Lars has been slow to react with help on defense. He may fare better against a man he can just defend straight up.

I'd like to see an attempt by our guys to smother and dominate UCD's guards with superior athletic ability.

It's all just entertainment, so find a way to enjoy it.
The refs are there to feed your hatred addiction and keep the games close.
bearister
Lars will be HUGE! tonight.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
OdontoBear66
bearister said:

Lars will be HUGE! tonight.
Lars is huge every night. Let him play huge tonight.
bearmanpg
Koehler is a bit slow which makes him do a lot of reaching on D...thats why he fouls so much...a step behind...
Big C
oskidunker said:

My freshman year at Cal, we played UC Davis and the Aggie Band showed up, in full force. They were something!

Tonight, no Aggie Band (they might be on double-secret probation) and no Straw Hat Band, either.

Lame.
Larno
I think the Aggie band has been suspended, dismantled, banned, muzzled, whatever. Not sure of their status, but their behavior over the years has been pretty atrocious, not the least of which is an unofficial book given to members which is incredibly obscene, even by low drunken college student standards.
calbearinamaze
bearmanpg said:

Koehler is a bit slow which makes him do a lot of reaching on D...thats why he fouls so much...a step behind...
Thanks.
Big C
Larno said:

I think the Aggie band has been suspended, dismantled, banned, muzzled, whatever. Not sure of their status, but their behavior over the years has been pretty atrocious, not the least of which is an unofficial book given to members which is incredibly obscene, even by low drunken college student standards.
All Cal Band members past and present were shocked at this revelation, i.e. the Aggie Band behaving like it's still the 20th century. Evolve, you fools!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.