Roll call UCLA?

1,323 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Big C
socaltownie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It works out fantastic this year - Sunday 5 p.m. tip on MLK Jr. B-Day weekend. SCT Jr. is getting over a cold but should be healed up by then and hasn't seen Westwood (and while in 8th grade, NEVER too early to start walking around campuses).

Who is going? Any suggestions on dining spots near Pauley and any interest among the few remaining sadists of hooking up to go watch them? Plus given the fickleness of Bruin fans can relocate to sit with fellow bears ;-)
Take care of your Chicken
LMK5
I'll be there. I have a freshman at Cal and one at UCLA. Both in the band. I've strolled Westwood a couple times and it has a Telegraph feel, but more open and airy with wider streets. We ate at Mr. Noodle last time which was quite good. Whatever you do, don't miss Diddy Riese for low cost but excellent ice cream.
Fyght4Cal
I'm there +2. Look for the loud guy in gold.
Patience is a virtue, but I’m not into virtue signaling these days.
Fyght4Cal
A few of us are meeting at the UCLA Luskin Center hotel adjacent to Pauley Pavilion to watch the beginning of the Packers-Niners, before heading in to cheer on the Bears. All are welcome to join us!
Patience is a virtue, but I’m not into virtue signaling these days.
socaltownie
We may look for you. Act jr and I will be tracking up from San Diego. Parking in lot 7 and walking through campus
socaltownie
We may look for you. Act jr and I will be tracking up from San Diego. Parking in lot 7 and walking through campus
CreditBear
Watching playoff games at Barney's Beanery. Then walk to Pauley. Go bears!
socaltownie
Section 226
NathanAllen
Staff
BI staff is represented by yours truly in Section 215 (Media Area).
Big C
LMK5 said:

I'll be there. I have a freshman at Cal and one at UCLA. Both in the band. I've strolled Westwood a couple times and it has a Telegraph feel, but more open and airy with wider streets. We ate at Mr. Noodle last time which was quite good. Whatever you do, don't miss Diddy Riese for low cost but excellent ice cream.

Congrats on your kids getting into Cal and UCLA... and playing in their bands! Were they comparing and contrasting their experiences over Winter Break?

Go Bears!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.