Charlie Moore

2,224 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by calbearinamaze
Bearprof
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Was in a bar showing a DePaul basketball game, and was surprised to see our former Bear featured as the undisputed star of the team. I was not aware that he had transferred from Kansas. I don't have the exact figures but I think they said he was putting up 18.5 points and maybe 8 assists per game. We sure could use that kind of offense from the point. Oh well.
calbearinamaze
Bearprof said:

Was in a bar showing a DePaul basketball game, and was surprised to see our former Bear featured as the undisputed star of the team. I was not aware that he had transferred from Kansas. I don't have the exact figures but I think they said he was putting up 18.5 points and maybe 8 assists per game. We sure could use that kind of offense from the point. Oh well.
15.8 ppg, 6.8apg, 3.0rpg

He's been consistently good all season. He's "back home".

Good for him. Though as you say, "Oh well."
dimitrig

Memphis, Cal, Kansas, now Depaul...
59bear
He couldn't crack the rotation at KU but he could help us.
Bearprof
bearup said:

Bearprof said:

15.8 ppg, 6.8apg, 3.0rpg

He's been consistently good all season. He's "back home".

Good for him. Though as you say, "Oh well."
I guess I exaggerated his stats. Still damn good though. Even the 3 rpg is good, considering he is a little guy at the point. I was amazed at how they featured him in the broadcast, constantly showing graphics of him as the face of the program and replays of his plays. A big star. As 59bear says above, he hardly played at Kansas. I always liked him.

Like many of you I have been happy with Austin's play recently, but it would be nice if he could hit the three. Moore is shooting around 34.4% from three this year, similar to what he did at Cal. Not bad (though not great).
Big C
A PG with his type of skill set would be the perfect compliment for Joel Brown next season.
Bear19
dimitrig said:

Memphis, Cal, Kansas, now Depaul...

I hope he hasn't totally given up on getting a degree. If it turns out that he can't go pro in some league or another he's going to need it I think.
oskidunker
Who cares
Go Bears!
calbearinamaze
oskidunker said:

Who cares
Actually, I do. It's of interest to me how people in general turn things around after facing adversity.
Charlie Moore happens to a basketball player who once attended CAL.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.