Ivan Rabb

2,259 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Bear19
andilise
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Waived by the Knicks.
When with Memphis he averaged a double double when projected out to starters minutes. No one else on Memphis had such stats. They were foolish to let him go.
Would he be a good fit with the Warriors? Don't know who they would give up on to get him but he would be a good role player.
See how he does during this rebuilding year.
bearister
Nice young man. I wish him nothing but good luck and success.

Ivan Rabb NBA Salary | NBA player | HoopsHype

https://hoopshype.com/player/ivan-rabb/salary/
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
calbearinamaze
andilise said:

Waived by the Knicks.
When with Memphis he averaged a double double when projected out to starters minutes. No one else on Memphis had such stats. They were foolish to let him go.
Would he be a good fit with the Warriors? Don't know who they would give up on to get him but he would be a good role player.

Averaged 13.1ppg and 11.0rpg in G-League.

though still no outside shot.

At first it may seem that Ivan "wasn't good enough." But the entire Knicks is so horrible
right now,,,,they might cut both Giannis & Luka if given the chance.
BrunoBear
andilise said:

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/MEM/2019.html

Per 36 Minutes

Jonas Valanciunas 25.9 pts, 13.9 reb
Joakim Noah 15.5 pts, 12.4 reb
JaMychal Green 16.1 pts, 10.1 reb

Ivan Rabb 14.2 pts, 10.3 reb

So other than those 3 guys, you were correct.
andilise
BrunoBear said:

andilise said:

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/MEM/2019.html

Per 36 Minutes

Jonas Valanciunas 25.9 pts, 13.9 reb
Joakim Noah 15.5 pts, 12.4 reb
JaMychal Green 16.1 pts, 10.1 reb

Ivan Rabb 14.2 pts, 10.3 reb

So other than those 3 guys, you were correct.
well.....I was close. I still think that those are pretty good stats.
BGGB2
bearup said:

andilise said:

Waived by the Knicks.

At first it may seem that Ivan "wasn't good enough." But the entire Knicks is so horrible
The Knicks active roster is full of PFs. (That was a meme during the offseason when they kept signing more guys at the same position.) So NYN weren't the ideal organization for Rabb to sign with in the first place. But maybe they were the ones who showed the strongest interest, or offered the best terms?

ETA: Knicks HC Fizdale getting fired in December probably didn't help Rabb's cause. Fizdale knew Rabb from his tenure as HC at Memphis, so that may have been the connection which got Ivan signed by NY.
SFCityBear
BGGB2 said:

bearup said:

andilise said:

Waived by the Knicks.

The Knicks active roster is full of PFs. (That was a meme during the offseason when they kept signing more guys at the same position.) So NYN weren't the ideal organization for Rabb to sign with in the first place. But maybe they were the ones who showed the strongest interest, or offered the best terms?

ETA: Knicks HC Fizdale getting fired in December probably didn't help Rabb's cause. Fizdale knew Rabb from his tenure as HC at Memphis, so that may have been the connection which got Ivan signed by NY.
I don't know how much money he has made so far by turning pro early. You guys must know that. But if he had a coach like Montgomery or maybe Fox, staying for 4 years might have made him a better player, and maybe gotten a better shake in the NBA.
bearister
From the link I posted I interpret that he has banked $2.3 large.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
SFCityBear
bearister said:

That ain't small change.
calbearinamaze
BGGB2 said:

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/NYK/2020.html

Only Julius Randle listed at PF and with the Terrific Trio of Robinson, Gibson and Portis*** at C.

You're right, Fizdale is gone.....and extremely well-known Mike Miller is interim HC.

They've won 11 friggin' games = this organization is less than ***sometimes has a pulse
graguna
bearister said:

hopefully he took care of his chicken
calbearinamaze
graguna said:

bearister said:

For sure.

Ivan's an Oakland guy....Marshawn's been his financial advisor.
bluesaxe
bearister said:

If that's salary info, it's not what he banked. Agents and taxes take a big chunk out of that. If he had any kind of endorsement deals you'd have to add that.
bluesaxe
andilise said:

Waived by the Knicks.

I don't see him as a good fit for the Warriors. They have enough bigs under contract for next year and they have no ability to add another contract right now because of cap issues.
Bobodeluxe
Conzo made that in six months.
Big C
graguna said:

bearister said:

LOL, hopefully.

I think this expression will stick, in Cal circles. Good advice for my family: Take care o' y'all mentals, y'all body, y'all chicken!
Bear19
Big C said:

I think this expression will stick, in Cal circles. Good advice for my family: Take care o' y'all mentals, y'all body, y'all chicken!
Good advice for anyone at any age.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.