Cal v. Utah tonight (2/5/21)

5,055 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ashfield63
CalFanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I absolutely love this coaching staff but... what was Elbert's cryptic tweet about? This was not lost on me.
CalFanatic

I've only heard positive things about Charmin (literally everyone seems to love her) so was confused about this? Am I reading this wrong?
HoopDreams
CalFanatic said:

I absolutely love this coaching staff but... what was Elbert's cryptic tweet about? This was not lost on me.

Sorry, who is elbert?
SFCALBear72
HoopDreams said:

CalFanatic said:

Sorry, who is elbert?
Cal Sparks coach
SFCALBear72
CalFanatic said:

I've only heard positive things about Charmin (literally everyone seems to love her) so was confused about this? Am I reading this wrong?

Hard to say what his intent was with this tweet. But, I think Coach Smith responded indirectly with her own tweet about Michelle (who played for Elbert).

"Always willing to listen. Always willing to learn." She included a pic of the two of them on the sidelines during Friday's game.
UrsineMaximus
Interesting. It is hard to tell if there is "something" in these messages. In general however if there is, it is best that Coach Smith NOT respond especially on social media IMO.

And the Sparks program is a feed into Cal WB so I doubt Smith wants to get in a pissing match, on social media, with their coach.
LegoBear
I think you all are making this out to be something it isn't. Nothing in the tweet says this is something Cal is doing versus what other programs might do.

Also see this tweet.

SFCALBear72
LegoBear said:

I think you all are making this out to be something it isn't. Nothing in the tweet says this is something Cal is doing versus what other programs might do.

Also see this tweet.

Thanks for clarifying, LegoBear.
HoopDreams
LegoBear said:

Also see this tweet.

interesting

when you read his second post, it sounds like a clear compliment to Cal coaches

then you read his first one with that light, and it might have also been a compliment to Cal coaches

the hazards of twitter
Ashfield63
HoopDreams said:

LegoBear said:

Also see this tweet.

interesting

when you read his second post, it sounds like a clear compliment to Cal coaches

then you read his first one with that light, and it might have also been a compliment to Cal coaches

the hazards of twitter
I took his first quote as being positive re: The Coaches.....I agree with HoopDreams....
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.