Cal WBB Twitter Account and congratulations Cailyn Crocker!

2,219 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by smh
Ashfield63
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Cal WBB Twitter account has been suspended.....does anyone know why?

On Coach April's Twitter page, there is a short video of The team and coaches with Cailyn Crocker as she reads she is accepted to "The Haas School Of Business" on her computer. Such support from her teammates and the Cal coaching staff. This is a welcomed celebration during a season disrupted(to say the least) due to Covid-19 and injuries. Vanderbilt WBB was in a similar situation as Cal. They ended their season recently, as have many other NCAA D-1 teams. Everyone looks upbeat in this video. GO BEARS!
stu
Ashfield63 said:

The Cal WBB Twitter account has been suspended.....does anyone know why?

Maybe we don't have enough healthy players? Maybe Trump is getting revenge on Berkeley?

Quote:

On Coach April's Twitter page, there is a short video of The team and coaches with Cailyn Crocker as she reads she is accepted to "The Haas School Of Business" on her computer. Such support from her teammates and the Cal coaching staff.

That's great news! Congrats to Cailyn!
Schroeder71
Cailyn Crocker was only a freshman last season so had did she qualify for acceptance to Haas Business School already?. Congratulations, Miss Crocker!
polarbear
Congratulations Cailyn! I have a Haas BS degree myself!
ncbears
Twitter is back up. I do not know the reason for the suspension.
Ashfield63
ncbears said:

Twitter is back up. I do not know the reason for the suspension.
Thank you....GO BEARS!
puget sound cal fan
That's quite an accomplishment for sophomore Crocker. She must be a very good student. Congratulations!
Ashfield63
puget sound cal fan said:

That's quite an accomplishment for sophomore Crocker. She must be a very good student. Congratulations!
Cailyn has said education is important to her family. Her sister is a UCLA graduate, and her brother played basketball for Penn. So happy for her!
smh
today's tweet has pics..
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.