It appears that Cal will face Colorado in the Pac 12 Tournament in Las Vegas.

1,223 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Schroeder71
Schroeder71
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Colorado and Oregon State possess .500 conference records with one game remaining. The Buffs will visit the Utes in Salt Lake City while the Beavers will trip to the Ducks in Eugene. Colorado crushed Utah 80-50 earlier in the season and I doubt that Oregon will lose to Oregon State. One result that may factor in if they both remain at the same winning percentage is that the Beavers swept the Buffs twice which could be the tie-breaker.

Both teams are not unbeatable but Cal would have to play their best to be competitive and have an opportunity for an upset. The Bears have been playing well the last two games against the two Arizona schools but so have the Buffs & the Beavers. Oregon State swept UCLA & USC in Los Angeles last weekend while Colorado has marched up the conference standings from ninth to fifth place.

Hopefully my analysis is correct on which team will finish 5th in the Pac12. Cal did not face OSU this season due to Covid-19 and lost to Colorado twice by approximately 15 points. GO BEARS!
Schroeder71
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://pac-12.com/article/2021/02/28/bracket-set-2021-pac-12-womens-basketball-tournament-presented-new-york-life

Cal will face Oregon State at 11am in Las Vegas. I don't see any opportunity for the Bears to beat the Beavers.
Colorado did not face Utah due to Covid-19 problems from Salt Lake City.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.