ESPN Projected Top 25

1,630 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bobbk
annarborbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ESPN out with their early Top 25 projection for next year. Only three PAC12 teams - Stanford #3, Oregon #10, Oregon State #15. No Arizona, showing the extent to which they think McDonald had carried Arizona's team this past season.
SFCALBear72
I'm surprised that Oregon State is ranked so high. They must think that Talia von Oelhoffen and their two commits (Timea Gardiner and Raegan Beers) will greatly help them because 3 players have announced their departures since last month.

According to Raoul, Sasha Goforth is transferring to Arkansas, Savannah Samuel to West Virginia and Jasmine Simmons is going back home to Australia.

annarborbear
SFCALBear72 said:

I'm surprised that Oregon State is ranked so high. They must think that Talia von Oelhoffen and their two commits (Timea Gardiner and Raegan Beers) will greatly help them because 3 players have announced their departures since last month.

According to Raoul, Sasha Goforth is transferring to Arkansas, Savannah Samuel to West Virginia and Jasmine Simmons is going back home to Australia.

I think it is mostly about getting Kennedy Brown back after injury on the front-line, and believing that von Oelhoffen is going to be a significant player.
SFCALBear72
Per Raoul, Taylor Chavez to Arizona.
wifeisafurd
SFCALBear72 said:

OSU has a lot of five star talent and height.
bobbk
Gardiner and Beers are 2022s. Yesterday Oregon state signed 3 for this season
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.