Reshanda Gray

1,879 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 2TheHoop
Ashfield63
How long do you want to ignore this user?
New York Liberty has signed Reshanda Gray on a hardship deal. Reshanda posted the announcement on her Facebook page this morning, May 14th. Congratulations!
GGV
puget sound cal fan
How about Reshanda as a WBB coach for bigs? Given her life and hoops experience, I think she'd be a terrific recruiter, too.
wvitbear
How about she could never stay out of foul trouble.
CoffeeBear
How about she played significant minutes in crunch time tonight's W?
wbbilluminati
They kept Reshanda in down the stretch. Still picked up 3 fouls in 11 mins, i think one almost immediately upon entry into the game lol...but was aggressive with 6'7" McCowan and ran the floor for a nice lay-up from Sabrina to help build momentum

Once again it was her hustle that stood out for her.

I doubt the Liberty will keep her. She does not fit what they try to do. She was well liked and reasonably successful for the Liberty a few years ago but under different direction i believe.

Betnijah Laney looked a cut above everyone on the floor tonight. Don't recall her being so athletic as she is

Layshia barely played...briefly inserted to spell Sabrina at the PG.

Sabrina was clutch. Otherwise i'd say she sort of quietly stuffed the stat sheet while Laney dominated.
HoopDreams
wvitbear
Reshandra. 12 minutes qnd 5 fouls.
puget sound cal fan
Ouch!
2TheHoop
Good times!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.