Former Cal Coach Kevin Morrison

3,096 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CalWSportsFan
CalWSportsFan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I came across this information via Alexis Gray-Lawson's Facebook page. Coach Morrison was diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's in May. I couldn't copy or link the information but you can out more on his wife's FB page(Heather Kirk-Morrison) https://m.facebook.com/heather.kirkmorrison?lst=629844588%3A588152383%3A1628017833&fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref=content_filter

You can donate via drop down tab under donations here https://www.4mom.org/our-story

This is so very sad. Sending much love and strength their way.
wbbilluminati
My prayers for Morrison and his family. I believe that was the same diagnosis Patt Summitt had. Very sad, hoping for the best
puget sound cal fan
RIP sturdy golden bear. I believe he was recruited by Pete Newell--one of the last of Newell's post players.
OBear073akaSMFan
puget sound cal fan said:

RIP sturdy golden bear. I believe he was recruited by Pete Newell--one of the last of Newell's post players.
Think you have the wrong Morrison. This is not Stan Morrison who I believe you are talking about. Not sure but believe Kevin and Stan Morrison are still alive.
coachdeke
OBear073akaSMFan said:

Think you have the wrong Morrison. This is not Stan Morrison who I believe you are talking about. Not sure but believe Kevin and Stan Morrison are still alive.

They're no not speaking of Stan Morrison. Hint: this is women's hoops. RIP
OBear073akaSMFan
coachdeke said:

OBear073akaSMFan said:

They're no not speaking of Stan Morrison. Hint: this is women's hoops. RIP
I know but think Puget sound was mixing up the Morrisons.
wvitbear
This is also a Cal board so it is not just a WBBall board. Many Cal fans want to hear news about cal even though it is not BBall related. Football post things about professors or donors dying all the time and no one complains.
puget sound cal fan
Yup. My bad.
CalWSportsFan
Layshia and Lynx step up with fundraiser for the Morrison family:
https://instagr.am/p/CTF7vMAFBi0
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.