Asha Thomas, WBB, Class of 2019

1,803 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by HoopDreams
Ashfield63
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I heard Asha on a podcast several months ago. She stated she was taking a year off from basketball. She had played for Sheffield H. (United Kingdom) (2019-2020). She also said she would be helping Alexis Gray-Lawson(H.C.) at St. Joseph Notre Dame coach the girl's basketball team.

She worked at UPBasketball until recently. They wished her well as Asha is now in Germany to play on a WBB team. There is no information stating the name of the team.
BearBint
I must remember to keep checking on that. Asha is going to improve any team she joins.
"Don't get distracted, myself. Don't get distracted." Self-talk from a young relative
wvitbear
St Joe has had a decent team the last few years. We will see how it turns out. Has a pretty good guard there.
ClayK
Alexis Gray-Lawson lasted only a few weeks at St. Joseph Notre Dame before leaving for unspecified reasons.

As far as I know, they don't have a coach yet but I could be wrong. The high school teams start practice Nov. 1 so hopefully someone's in place now.
BearBint
BearBint said:

I must remember to keep checking on that. Asha is going to improve any team she joins.
Here's Asha (starting point guard, naturally): https://basketball.eurobasket.com/team/Germany/Eigner-Angels-Noerdlingen/7907?Women=1

"Don't get distracted, myself. Don't get distracted." Self-talk from a young relative
HoopDreams
BearBint said:

BearBint said:

Here's Asha (starting point guard, naturally): https://basketball.eurobasket.com/team/Germany/Eigner-Angels-Noerdlingen/7907?Women=1

Not sure what city she's in, but Germany is a great place to be, especially for english-speaking expats
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.