Sunday game against Oregon will apparently happen

1,225 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Schroeder71
BearBint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://calbears.com/sports/womens-basketball
"Don't get distracted, myself. Don't get distracted." Self-talk from a young relative
Schroeder71
2021-22 Women's Basketball Roster - University of Oregon Athletics (goducks.com)

Oregon plays Stanford tomorrow night at 7 pm on tv. The Ducks have their three injured starters back the last two games. The German 6-5 PF Nyara Sabally, the leading scorer for USC last season, SG Endyia Rogers, & PG Te-Hina Paopao. (see the games played column on the far left below)

2021-2022 University of Oregon Women's Basketball (PDF) - University of Oregon Athletics (goducks.com)

The Stanford game should give the Cal fans a glimpse of these three in action. It appears that the HC has been
easing them back w/ limited minutes. I hope that the Bear's threesome is healthy and ready to help make the game competitive. The Ducks destroyed the Bears, 100-41, in Berkeley on January 10, 2021. It's time to earn some respect back! GO BEARS!
Baygbear
It's the OSU game on Friday that was canceled. Oregon plays at Stanford on Friday then they travel to Berkeley to Play cal on Sunday.
Schroeder71
I understand the situation. I was explaining it to you. GO BEARS!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.