OT-Stanford comes back to defeat Utah in second half (link)

910 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Schroeder71
Schroeder71
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://gostanford.com/sports/womens-basketball/stats/2021-22/utah/boxscore/36756

Utes were up at halftime, but Cardinal regrouped & dominated the second...Stanford appears to be the
top team in the Pac 12.

Cal and Washington are 0-2 in the cellar. The Bears face Stanford next (twice) & then Arizona. Unless Cal begins to play much better it is hard to envision anything but 0-5. It's also tough to believe that Cal could have been competitive against either Colorado or Utah over the weekend. I still think that the Bears have a shot against ASU (1x), Washington (2x), USC (1x) & perhaps Washington State & Oregon State at home.

I witnessed Colorado PG Jaylin Sherrod get injured vs Stanford on Friday night. Observe the Buffs over their four game road trip to see if #00 is at the helm running the team. She convulsed on the floor after the Cardinal center Brink fell on her leg. Sherrod had to be carried off the court, putting no weight on that leg. It could be broken. I have a feeling if she's out, the Buffs will be a different team.

Any thoughts, Cal fans? I hope that Charmin Smith is working to reschedule the Washington (away) game & the Oregon State (home) game soon so that Cal can potentially earn a conference win. GO BEARS!
wvitbear
Utah played a very good game. Very well coached.
Schroeder71
Colorado's point guard, Sherrod, is back in the lineup today at Oregon State. Tough player sets the tone for the Buffs.
SFCALBear72
Oregon beat #9 UConn in Eugene, 72-59. And, in Corvallis, Oregon State upset #22 Colorado, 69-66, in overtime.
Schroeder71
Oregon State hit 11 three pointers and blocked 12 Colorado shots. I was thinking that Cal could be competitive w/ the Beavers but I'm not sure now. Oregon State lost their last game in overtime to Arizona on a shot at the buzzer. It looks like another season of many good teams in the Pac 12 Conference. Wow! GO BEARS!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.