Ramani Parker

1,961 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by SFCALBear72
wbbilluminati
How long do you want to ignore this user?
From Fresno, at one time ranked top 30 in her class of 2019 and narrowly missed making the USA age group team one year. Not sure what happened to her at Louisville but barely played. She might even have 3 years of eligibility left give she redshirted 19-20 then after that could be considered the covid year.
SFCALBear72

I thought about her too as a potential addition to the Cal roster, but she didn't even consider us coming out of high school

Her bio on the Louisville website says she chose Louisville over Stanford, UCLA, Notre Dame, Michigan, Duke, Ohio State, Oregon State, Baylor and South Carolina.
stu
Ramani played only 44 minutes in 14 games this season. If she can't crack the rotation at Louisville she might want to look at a program below that level.
Schroeder71
Cal could certainly use Parker's size immediately so let's see IF she'll consider us now. Also, watch out for the new headcoach, Phillips, of SJS jumping at the opportunity to mentor the young lady.
stu
Googling Ramani Parker let me to a Louisville forum where one poster observed she has length and skills but not bulk. Her limited stats bear that out. She shot .659 from the field, .600 on threes, and .692 from the line as well as hauling in 47 rebounds in 162 minutes, 8.7 per 30 minutes.
HoopDreams
I wonder what Kianna Smith would say about Cal and Coach Charmin?
calbear80
HoopDreams said:

I wonder what Kianna Smith would say about Cal and Coach Charmin?

Wasn't Kianna Smith one of the several players who abandoned the sinking ship?

Go Bears!
SFCALBear72
Ramani Parker has committed to Mississippi State as per Raoul.

New Mississippi State head coach, Sam Purcell, is a former Louisville assistant.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.