Anigwe's god sister

1,859 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ClayK
wbbilluminati
How long do you want to ignore this user?
2024 point guard 5'5" Shay Ijiwoye from Phoenix Arizona, ranked #22 nationally by ASGR, mentioned her god-sister is Kristine Anigwe in an interview that popped on my YouTube feed. She attends the same HS Kristine did.

Prospects Nation has written about her for a while as being an elite potential powerful and explosive point guard with the main reservation being her height of only 5'5". I know I read someone compared her to NC State's Diamond Johnson, which to me is extremely high praise if you followed recent NC State's Elite 8 season.

I first heard of Ljiwoye (full name Wrenwyck, I believe) a couple years ago actually as it appears she's a top student academically so Stanford was already keeping tabs on her.
stu
Thanks for posting that! FWIW Stanford seems averse to shorter players so maybe we have a chance. By 2024 Leilani will be gone so a solid PG should get plenty of playing time.
wvitbear
Wilson was only about 5'5" tall or so.
Baygbear
wvitbear said:

I thought the same thing but when I went to check the roster yesterday she's listed at 5'9 which was crazy to me because she seems much smaller. Kiana Williams is 5'8 and Jana Van Gytenbeek stands at 5'7.
Ashfield63
Baygbear said:

wvitbear said:

I thought the same thing but when I went to check the roster yesterday she's listed at 5'9 which was crazy to me because she seems much smaller. Kiana Williams is 5'8 and Jana Van Gytenbeek stands at 5'7.
Jana Van Gytenbeek has entered the transfer portal......very recent per Raoul
wvitbear
Stanfords newest recruit from Carondolet is 5'6".
ClayK
Talana Lepolo is taller than 5-6 ... but she's very strong as well. She is not a "tiny guard."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.