Cailyn Crocker

1,081 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Schroeder71
annarborbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cailyn Crocker seems ok physically and has moved into the starting line-up for 3-1 Colorado State. Averaging 12.8 ppg. while shooting 56% from the field and 58% from three. Positive Assist/TO ratio of 1.5.
Ashfield63
annarborbear said:

Cailyn Crocker seems ok physically and has moved into the starting line-up for 3-1 Colorado State. Averaging 12.8 ppg. while shooting 56% from the field and 58% from three. Positive Assist/TO ratio of 1.5.
Cailyn has always been special to me since I spoke to her when she was a freshman. I talked with her Mother last season. Have been following her at Colorado State.......yes, she is playing so well, and must be 100% physically.I could not be happier for her I miss her and Jazlen. They were fearless players as freshman. I hope Jazzy will get to play after graduating from Cal. My sense is her injury still bothers her. Cailyn accomplished so much during her three years at Cal. She is a leader!! I miss Jazlen's spirit and outgoing personality. I miss both of them shooting the 3's. They were fun to watch. Fortunately, Cal has Leilani and Jayda with high energy, and exciting play....... I just like the BEARS!!!
GGV
Schroeder71
Remember-Crocker emanated from the legendary Mater Dei-Santa Ana program so she knows how to play.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.