Take a look at Coach Lindy La-Rocque

1,171 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ashfield63
GOLDEN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Think bigger than Mark Campbell folks!

https://unlvrebels.com/sports/womens-basketball/roster/coaches/lindy-la-rocque/3410

https://nevadasportsnet.com/news/reporters/how-lindy-la-rocque-turned-around-the-unlv-womens-basketball-program-in-short-order

What do you say?
Intuit
either or but please make the change.
Ashfield63
Intuit said:

either or but please make the change.

Lindy La-Roque for the WBB Program and Mark Campbell for Men's HC( He has coached men's collegiate basketball)........This is all Hypothetical.....

Both Programs need change.......If Jayda Curry is Transferring, I just don't know. I have supported Charmin. She, her staff, and the Players have put in maximum effort throughout four difficult years. However, the Pac-12 is ruthless, and is attracting more and more top recruits. Could a winning coach from another WBB Program attract top players to come to Cal.....That is the question......Mike Montgomery said it is tough for Cal because of the academic requirements.
GATC
UNLV is favored over Michigan.
Intuit
Ashfield, Read the Sacramento newspaper article that is posted above which illustrates Mark Campbell's exceptional performance as an assistant coach at both the Oregon PAC-12 universities and for the past couple of years leading the incredible turnaround of the Sacramento State Women's Basketball program.

That is the type of coaching and leadership talent that is missing in the California Women's program.
Ashfield63
Intuit said:

Ashfield, Read the Sacramento newspaper article that is posted above which illustrates Mark Campbell's exceptional performance as an assistant coach at both the Oregon PAC-12 universities and for the past couple of years leading the incredible turnaround of the Sacramento State Women's Basketball program.

That is the type of coaching and leadership talent that is missing in the California Women's program.

I have read much about Mark Campbell, and have been writing about him, saying Cal, Wake-up!!
He's an excellent coach and better recruiter! He called many plays at Oregon. My son really liked him when he was at Oregon. We sat behind the Oregon bench surrounded by Sabrina's family when they played at St, Mary's.
I try not to be critical, but Cal needs to be competitive in the Pac-12.......Every other team is improving
and signing top recruits. What Sacramento State has accomplished is incredible. I am looking forward to watching them play UCLA. Heck, USF is playing Washington in the WNIT. A disappointing post-season for Cal. Thank-you for your post.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.