Question for board

1,997 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by smh
wvitbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There used to be a thing on the top right which said if you got any personal messages. I don't see one now. Is there one and if there is how do I access it?
smh
wvitbear said:

There used to be a thing on the top right which said if you got any personal messages. I don't see one now. Is there one and if there is how do I access it?
on the upper right, further right than your handle and a head-shaped icon, click on the envelope, on my screen just left of the Subscribe button. shortly i'll send ya a nearly empty message to show what incoming looks like.
smh
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
wvitbear
But we don't have all the old messages we used to have. And I don't see how you answer a post. Or how you create one.
smh
wvitbear said:

But we don't have all the old messages we used to have. And I don't see how you answer a post. Or how you create one.
just one rube to another, sorta hunt and peck situation, like typewriter class week one.

o) clickable new message box is upper left under the Private Messages header,
o) open a received message then a green Reply button presents in the lower right corner.
o) older archived messages, dunno, guess they're gone-baby-gone. # stuff happens

upside: bbs is free, semi-intuitive, mostly dependable, gifted by self-less wizards.

muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.