Oregon Halftime

2,323 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by SRBear
annarborbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like Oregon will be trying to outscore people in this one, which they are capable of doing with Ionescu running the show. She has added a step-back three to her repertoire which makes her even more difficult to defend.
annarborbear
Notre Dame opens with a 15-4 run in the second half with Oregon showing no signs of defending them.
annarborbear
Ionescu doubled and taking very tough shots, shooting 1-10 in second half. Notre Dame outrebounding the Ducks 43-27. But still only a six point lead for the Irish. Oregon needs to get some stops and get out and run.
annarborbear
84-74 Irish. Weaknesses of PAC-12 teams effectively exposed by elite tournament opponents.
3Cats4CAL
YESSSSSSSS!!!!! Happy SI lost!!!
stu
Just when I'm thinking I might force myself to root for Oregon they get killed in the second half. It's hard to win when you're out-rebounded 51-29!

Are the top 4 teams THAT good?
GOLDEN
At this point if your a fan of the game why in the world would any basketball purist root for anyone but UCONN and Gino at this point. Uconn a symphony in the way they play and it must be so easy to coach a roster of elite players. Go Huskies, and lets get that undefeated season you so deserve! I predict two 30 point plus wins for that amazing team. Didn't they impress you all tonight...wow!

Yes, this is the team that keeps womens basketball in the spotlight nationally for the more casual fans out there too.
SRBear
actually makes it less interesting to watch for me...but for those who enjoy 30pt blow outs, have at it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.