Buying and Donating Tickets

1,677 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by SFCALBear72
ncbears
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So, we are not in California - not close either. But, I'd like to support the WBB team - and not just by a donation - but by helping get people into the game. I'm thinking of buying one or two general admission tickets ($80 for the season - such a deal) and then donating them somehow to students - or having them available for students to pick up so they get into the game for free. Anybody have thoughts on how such a system could work. And if others were interested.....
HoopDreams
I would call the ticket office.

Last year someone from the ticket office called me. I told him basically the same thing, and he suggested I buy the special ticket packs. They were 10 tickets to any WBB games for $100. He said he could find a group to donate them for me. So I paid for several packs and he donated them to a school who couldn't make it to the School of Haas event.
ncbears
I followed up with the ATO. And I got this information. I bought and donated a couple of the flex books. 'Women's flex books are a great way to support the program - At $49 for a book of 10 tickets, it works out to less than $5/ticket, and you can purchase as many flex books as you'd like - just call 1.800.GoBears to purchase, and at checkout, you can even let your customer service rep know you'd like to give the tickets back to Cal for them to do with them as they see fit' The ATO indicated the would let you know where tickets ended up.
SFCALBear72
ncbears said:

I followed up with the ATO. And I got this information. I bought and donated a couple of the flex books. 'Women's flex books are a great way to support the program - At $49 for a book of 10 tickets, it works out to less than $5/ticket, and you can purchase as many flex books as you'd like - just call 1.800.GoBears to purchase, and at checkout, you can even let your customer service rep know you'd like to give the tickets back to Cal for them to do with them as they see fit' The ATO indicated the would let you know where tickets ended up.
Great information. Thanks for sharing. A full house for UConn would be awesome.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.