Still waiting somewhat patiently for that "Good news"

3,021 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by puget sound cal fan
SFCALBear72
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If we wait long enough, maybe there will be even more reason to celebrate. hmmmmm. I'm not counting on it.
CalFanatic
I'm sure posting this will make it all go faster!!

Let it play out. Recee's admission might take some time
CalFanatic
To be fair I have no idea if this is the "good news" BUT easy to speculate- a few people on twitter have done the same (that she's heading to Cal).
SFCALBear72
CalFanatic said:

I'm sure posting this will make it all go faster!!

That was my intention. Get Chancellor Christ right on it. Top priority!
It may be the difference between 5th place and the top spot in the conference.
wifeisafurd
CalFanatic said:

God's admission would take a long time at Berkeley.
patsweetpat
wifeisafurd said:

CalFanatic said:

Is there talk of God signing with the CalWBBall program? 'Cause that'd be a very solid pickup. I like the Bears' chances in the Pac-12 if they ink that commit.
wifeisafurd
patsweetpat said:

wifeisafurd said:

CalFanatic said:

Is there talk of God signing with the CalWBBall program? 'Cause that'd be a very solid pickup. I like the Bears' chances in the Pac-12 if they ink that commit.
His (her?) admission will be rejected due to micro-aggressions made when showing his (her?) wrath.
Schroeder71
I agree. It would take a "miracle" for Cal women's bball to land a quality recruit. Gottlieb does not offer enough talented players and it often drags down to a late signee (Ionescu) or nothing...The men's bball team has lots of offers outstanding to keep recruiting interesting w/ multiple potential candidates. The Bear women always have "room" for a couple more, too, because they never come close to filling up their available scholarships.

There is no legitimate reason for the excruitating suspense every year. The head coach is getting out-recruited by the rest of the conference. Wake up-you're not a final four program anymore. Cal has been mid-level Pac 12 at best over the last three years. This recruiting grind is not enjoyable for the diehard fans. GO BEARS!
SFCALBear72
Schroeder71 said:

I agree. It would take a "miracle" for Cal women's bball to land a quality recruit. Gottlieb does not offer enough talented players and it often drags down to a late signee (Ionescu) or nothing...The men's bball team has lots of offers outstanding to keep recruiting interesting w/ multiple potential candidates. The Bear women always have "room" for a couple more, too, because they never come close to filling up their available scholarships.

There is no legitimate reason for the excruitating suspense every year. The head coach is getting out-recruited by the rest of the conference. Wake up-you're not a final four program anymore. Cal has been mid-level Pac 12 at best over the last three years. This recruiting grind is not enjoyable for the diehard fans. GO BEARS!
This is a grad transfer we are talking about here. And a good one too. A real bonus. I don't recall the Bears having a grad transfer during Coach Gottlieb's tenure. And her arrival has nothing to do with the 2019 recruiting class...so get off your soap box. Final results for the 2019 class are not in yet.
blungld
Is her name Rip Van Winkle? This has really dragged out.
puget sound cal fan
OK, she may be a skilled, experienced, Guard or Wing player, but Cal needs at least one good post player in this class. I hope Lindsay & Co. has one up their sleeve, or the Bears will take the floor in 2019 with one post (CJ), who's showed promise, but she can't hold down the front court by herself. What's the prognosis on that front?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.