Mercedes Jefflo Resurfaces

2,691 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by GATC
WayneBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Mercedes Jefflo, who was dismissed from the Bears 3 years ago prior to the start of her junior season, has finally resurfaced at Central Methodist University in Missouri. This program made the NAIA Elite 8 last season.

She did not play in her team's first two games. The coach talks about her just after the 5:00 mark in the team's season preview on youtube. He says "we are really excited to see how she fits in", indicating that perhaps she was a late or surprise addition to the team. She's number 0 and looks like she's in good shape in the practice video (actually, she looks a bit more fluid than I recalled).
stu
Good to hear from you WayneBear!

And thanks for the info, I'd long wondered what had become of her.
GATC
stu said:

Good to hear from you WayneBear!

And thanks for the info, I'd long wondered what had become of her.

Wow this is great. Jefflo and WayneBear resurfaces.

wvitbear
About a year ago, I posed this question of what happened to Jefflo. No answer then. Where has she been the last few years?
GATC
wvitbear said:

About a year ago, I posed this question of what happened to Jefflo. No answer then. Where has she been the last few years?
She must be a 6th year senior. She was in the 2013 class with Range, Waters, Ben Abdelkader, Dunn (transfer) and Shine (transfer). That was the year after we didn't have one recruit.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.