Link for Cal vs. BYU

4,190 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by smh
annarborbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Was really impressed that Kristine has finally learned what to do when she encounters the double and triple team in a zone. She had no assists, but did get the ball back outside when she needed to most of the time. If we can hit some outside shots with more consistency, teams will have to make a choice. Obviously, teams will also definitely keep trying to foul her out if they can, so that will be a big challenge going forward.
HoopDreams
Asha with the big game
blungld
wvitbear said:

I didn't watch the game as I didn't want to give away my rights.. So I watched the stats. Good to see Thomas and Smith regain their shooting touch. Also, good to see Styles played a good game. In the practice
I watched she shot the ball really well from the outside. Plus on the sprints, she was the fastest bear.

I have spent a lot of time in Utah and there is no low altitude. About the lowest you will see is around 4,000 feet. Everything is on the Colorado Plateau which is magnificent but very alty. Takes a while to get used to it. Need to be there a day or so. Surprised we did well in the fourth quarter, Thought we might run out of gas.

Any talk about West's injury. How long will she be out.

Funny thing was that in the open practice, Cayton scrimmaged. So am surprised she isn't playing some now. Might have had a relapse.

Cayton had a knee brace on I think. Worrisome.

What do you mean by give away your rights?
wvitbear
To sign up for BYU TV, you had to waive some info I wasn't ready to give out.
puget sound cal fan
How did Chen look in, what I assume was, a brief stint in relief of CJ?
smh
puget sound cal fan said:

How did Chen look in, what I assume was, a brief stint in relief of CJ?
dint see the game (like wvit had streaming issues), making do just with gametracker, but in 6 minutes Chen notched one rebound and sank both free throws.

of much more concern was CJ not playing, a'tall, presumably unwell.

https://calbears.com/boxscore.aspx?id=23754&path=wbball
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.