Cal Women on TV

2,832 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by grin&bearit
Cal Geek
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CalBears.com says tonights game against UCLA is on Pac-12 Networks.

But I cannot find it in my Comcast TV listings.

Thoughts?

Thanks
wvitbear
Buy a ticket. They need you.
Cal Geek
Thanks for your help.

I have season tickets. Just wonder about where on Pac-12 Networks that games could be seen when I can't go.

Thanks again so much for your help.
willtalk
Does your comcast package have Pac 12 Bay Area? That is where you would wind it if it is not on Pac 12 National. Comcast generally has either Bay Area or National. It it isn't on either you can find the Pac 12 link on the Cal Bear Womens site. They will just ask you to provide your server which would be Comcast. It is being broadcast on Pac 12 it is just a matter of finding the way to get it. You often just have to go to the team site. It will have a watch link on the schedule page that should get you on.

I have sling and they give you all six sites.
IssyBear
It's on PAC-12 Los Angeles. PAC-12 Bay Area has the Stanford-USC starting at 8. If you have Comcast TV Go on your computer, you might be able to stream the game. I can get all of the PAC-12 local networks and can stream the game. Good luck.
Schroeder71
IssyBear:: Can you tell me the steps on the Pac12 site to get the stream for Comcast? The Cal live-stream is
inactive tonight so must go to Pac 12 source. Thank you.
IssyBear
Schroeder71 said:

IssyBear:: Can you tell me the steps on the Pac12 site to get the stream for Comcast? The Cal live-stream is
inactive tonight so must go to Pac 12 source. Thank you.
Go to the Comcast homepage, sign in, and then click on the Infinity Stream icon (looks like a TV) Right-Top of page, then on Live TV, then on TV Go. Scroll down until you get the full PAC-12 network listings, and pick PAC-12 LA. .
annarborbear
I have a "PAC-12 Now" app on my IPad. I have pre-registered as an Infinity (Comcast) Bay Area subscriber on this app. I can automatically access all PAC 12 streams that are available on this app with no extra charge.
IssyBear
annarborbear said:

I have a "PAC-12 Now" app on my IPad. I have pre-registered as an Infinity (Comcast) Bay Area subscriber on this app. I can automatically access all PAC 12 streams that are available on this app with no extra charge.
I have the same App on my phone and it works fine as well. The screen is just a little smaller.
Schroeder71
Thank you for the instructions-I'll see if can follow 'em!

I succeeded in tuning in the game about half way through the
third quarter.

GO BEARS!
annarborbear
They are also going to rebroadcast the game on the PAC-12 Bay Area TV network at midnight. I will tape it for another look if we can come back and win.
Schroeder71
anyone else-not receiving video coverage of Cal-Wazzu game on cal direct access or Pac 12 Networks.

Who cares? I'll track by live stats and Cougar's radio...
IssyBear
It is being streamed via the calbears.com website.
IssyBear
Anigwe is having a monster game. 27 points and 20 rebounds with 3 minutes to go. Too bad you're missing it. Her final numbers: 29 points, 23 boards.
CalFanatic
Another very solid game from McKenzie Forbes to compliment the seniors- KA and AT.

With the win we've now leaped WSU for 8th in the conference.
GATC
IssyBear said:

Anigwe is having a monster game. 27 points and 20 rebounds with 3 minutes to go. Too bad you're missing it. Her final numbers: 29 points, 23 boards.

She did have a monster game. Even with that we needed scoring from 2 of Thomas, Smith, Caldwell, Brown and Forbes and we got it from 4 of them for the easy win. Good to see Thomas dribble around and hit the pull up jumpers.
grin&bearit
I agree, great game for Anigwe. Caldwell 10 pts (3-8) and Brown 12 pts (4-6) had solid games as well. Kinda looked like LG loosened the reigns, didn't "manage" the game so much and let them play a little looser. So glad they won by a respectable margin too.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.