Post Recruiting

7 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by HoopDreams
wbbilluminati
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was perusing through the transfer portal paying extra attention to potential front court additions.

Ironically, one of the most intriguing prospects comes from the same place we acquired Sara Anastasieska: The University of Texas at San Antonio's leading scorer 15.2 ppg and rebounder 10.7rpg, 6'1" forward Marie Benson, recently entered her name into the transfer portal.

Then there's 6'2" Zuzanna Puc transferring out of UTEP, having also led her squad in scoring 12.0 ppg and rebounding 6.7 rpg this past season. She's originally from Poland.

I don't yet see any indication that either are grad-transfers, and both just completed their junior seasons, so we're looking at 1 year of eligibility for the 20-21 season. Still, that would be the year following CJ's graduation.

SFCALBear72
Tweet from Cal WBB today said all four coaches are headed out for a recruiting weekend (April 26-28). Four destinations: Raleigh NC, Frisco TX, Hampton VA and Manheim PA.

I'm guessing that these are tournament sites.

Good luck, coaches!! Bring back a Post or two.
ClayK
A little odd that none are hitting the admittedly lower level event at Ultimate Fieldhouse in Walnut Creek. Younger teams, Cali kids ...

HoopDreams
SFCALBear72 said:

Tweet from Cal WBB today said all four coaches are headed out for a recruiting weekend (April 26-28). Four destinations: Raleigh NC, Frisco TX, Hampton VA and Manheim PA.

I'm guessing that these are tournament sites.

Good luck, coaches!! Bring back a Post or two.
https://instagr.am/p/Bwr6tdjnhcy
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.