Roster notes

3,189 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Calfans
MoragaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Right now, there are 12 on the roster and all are on scholarship with Archer and Sierra being awarded 1-year schollies this year.

CJ, Jaelyn, Chen Yue and Sara will graduate unless Sara applies for an extra year and gets it and can extend her undergrad or get her masters.

The plan for 2020 is to bring in the three commits plus a guard. That will still leave lots of room to add recruits in subsequent classes but to bring in more than 4, there could be class balance issues in the future, though I imagine if they have a shot at a 5th commit who's a high-level guard, I wouldn't be surprised to see them stretch to 5.
CoffeeBear
What about Naje Murray ?
puget sound cal fan
MB, are you accounting for the San Diego State transfer, who is sitting-out this season, but who is reportedly a talented guard? (Just boothed)
MoragaBear
Staff
I'm not sure why Naje's not on the roster, regardless of her need to sit out due to transfer
SFCALBear72
I had heard that Naje Murray was planning to enroll in the Spring.
Calfans
I don't see a Roster and WBB Schedule at BearInsider. Am I overlooking it?
Cal-i-for-nia. (Clap, Clap)(Clap, Clap, Clap)

SFCALBear72
Calfans said:

I don't see a Roster and WBB Schedule at BearInsider. Am I overlooking it?
You'll find both at CalBears.com
Calfans
I know it's at Calbears. I printed the Men's Basketball Roster with the small pictures from Bear Insider. The Women's Roster would be great since we don't go to Women's games and won't get the roster at the game.

puget sound cal fan
That omission (no roster handouts at games) should be pointed-out to WBB staff.
MoragaBear
Staff
We've asked to have a women's roster and schedule added to the dropdown. Not sure when the network will make it functional.
GATC
puget sound cal fan said:

They handed out the roster with big pictures at the practice. I would think they would do it at the games too.
OBear073akaSMFan
puget sound cal fan said:

Think you are misreading Calfans tweet. Since he or she doesn't go to the WBB games the person wont get the picture roster at the game. There is one distributed at most games based on what they did last year.
Calfans
I made the Women's Roster with small pictures. Since I no longer work BearInsider, I sent it to MoragaBear to upload it.

MoragaBear
Staff
One of our staff (Andy) built out the roster and schedule yesterday and has it ready to go as soon as the network can make the additional dropdowns live on the site. Should be really soon.
Calfans
That's good news.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.