Stanford tonight

1,482 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by UrsineMaximus
Ashfield63
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Let's hope CAL can score many points at home today. Oklahoma State isn't doing much better against Baylor, then Cal played at Stanford on Friday. I hope for the players sake they can score. This downslide started last Sunday against Washington State. The Pac-12 is tough, but CAL played well against Conn., Arkansas, and Kentucky in the pre-season. The ASU game vs Oregon was something the last4 minutes with ASU beating them! Down the road at Arizona, they only lost to Oregons State by one bucket. So, I am hoping the home court advantage will be good to CAL today. This a scrappy team, and much fun to watch! GO BEARS!!
GGV
Schroeder71
Is Jaelyn Brown injured and out of tonight's rematch? She did not play in the 2nd half in Palo Alto on Friday night.
JB & CJ West, Cal's two primary seniors, scored only 4 & 2 points, respectively. The Bears need more offensive production from its upper classmen if they hope to be competitive GO BEARS!.
pearbear
Oregon State was just held to four points in the first period by ASU. So I guess it can happen to any team...
Ashfield63
pearbear said:

Oregon State was just held to four points in the first period by ASU. So I guess it can happen to any team...
I am watching too. Oregon State is down by 10 points at halftime...... Arizona barely lost to Oregon......The Desert is hot!!!!
GGV
Ashfield63
I hope Jaelyn can play today. Tara talked to her during the handshake, and maybe asked her how she was.. Jaelyn is the only senior consistently playing well and scoring.
GGV
UrsineMaximus
Ashfield63 said:

I hope Jaelyn can play today. Tara talked to her during the handshake, and maybe asked her how she was.. Jaelyn is the only senior consistently playing well and scoring.
Agreed, "...the only senior...".
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.